Headline: Manny Pacquiao tests positive for Steroids and Loaded Gloves..

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by DeenoG, May 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

not just weight.. but at 140+.. you dont see speed like that, it isn't normal.. and what you dont see hurts the most..
    test
  2. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

exactly. lol
    test
  3. DeenoG

DeenoG New Member

wow talk about hater, that fight was action packed I watch both boxing and MMA but a good boxing match is better then a good mma match any day.

cause in MMA you can stall by taking it to the gorund and laying on a dude, or clinching on the fence till the ref breaks it which gets boring.
    test
  4. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

Stalling is stalling nomatter which sport u watch.. just like Boxing anyone can clinch in MMA, spit the mouthpiece out on purpose, slip & fall down, etc

if ur tired in MMA u gonna get fucked up just the same, takedowns will be slow and sloppy, u will probably get sprawled on

and that Pac/Hatton fight was short but exciting as any MMA fight

that "i hate boxing, id rather watch MMA" is stupid as hell

u shouldnt be allowed to watch either after saying that stupid shit

world series of poker ass dudes
    test
  5. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

As far as the Roids thing i didnt even address it at first because it is simply retarded. Pacman knocked out Ricky because Ricky does not move his head. He got hit flush by Manny a few times in that short ass fight and that last punch that turned out the lights wasn't seen and hit him dead on the button. Manny could have dropped Klitscho with that shot. Hatton has a terrible style for Manny. Judah should be begging his promoters to get him a fight with Hatton as should Mosely.
    test
  6. rao007

rao007 New Member

Your opinion is without merit. First, that would mean Pacman selects which fights to use roids. Remember, both David Diaz and Oscar Dela Hoya said Pac's punches weren't strong suggesting the absence of enhancers yet you claim otherwise in his bout against Hatton.

Hatton basically ran into punches and kept his chin exposed. When you look at the replays, you'll understand why Pacquiao had knockdowns and eventually the KO against Hatton. And Pacquiao has been acclimating to the weight for a while now. Rumours people. It's simply hard work. There doesn't need to be some dark secret involved everytime when you have those kinds of results in boxing.
    test
  7. DeenoG

DeenoG New Member

Margarito got away with Loading his gloves for years...just saying anything is possible.
    Do they even give boxers roid tests? shane mosley took roids.
    test
  8. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

pac man having like 3 losses on his record kinda makes me not want to put him on that "all-time" list.

i know ali had 5 losses, but he also won 56 fights.
    test
  9. Roddy

Roddy Well-Known Member

why cant u just accept that he mad is a GREAT fighter..he came from nothing and been fighting all his life... this is just a time where now he getting paid to fight.. plus.. he got his WHOLE country behind him... he like Obama to his people.. he like what De la Hoya was to the mexicans a couple years ago
    test
  10. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

nah..hes like what julio cesar chavez was to mexicans....de la hoya isnt exactly loved by hardcore mexican boxing fans
    test
  11. YuNG WaLT

YuNG WaLT GhettoChild Ambassador

yea....it took me a minute to understand why that was...

but most Mexico born hispanics dont like De La Hoya...it would trip me out how I when I would go to one of my boys whos hispanic(born in Cali tho) house to watch Oscar fights...pretty much all the younger people in his family, who were mostly the ones from Cali rooted for Oscar......all the older uncles and his pops and them hated Oscar and were die hard Chavez fans.
    test
  12. Newportz

Newportz Guest

test
  13. Messiah

Messiah Guest

all i know is that my filipino relatives love him
    test
  14. DeenoG

DeenoG New Member

come on bro that was un called for! Hatton just fought the wrong damn fight he had too many distractions.
    test
  15. Newportz

Newportz Guest

As in the left hook to the throat distracting his breathing?
    test
  16. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

so, because someone is getting stronger in a sport where you'd want to keep improving your strength/speed & agility, the dude has to be using roids?
    test
  17. Cluster-One

Cluster-One Active Member

10-15 years?!

if he puts FMJ away like he did Hatton, i'd put him in the conversation of best p4p ever, fuck 10-15 years.

dude is a fuckin machine.
    test
  18. Newportz

Newportz Guest

Man, he had an L in 96, and '99....

In other words, the first loss he was 18 and the second he was 21...

He was still fighting for pennies. He received real training later in his career.
    test
  19. DeenoG

DeenoG New Member

Stop Making Excuses.

by the way wtf is denzel washington doing with manny?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  20. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

back in the day.. they fought alot.. ali had couple years off too due to the draft issue..

and legendary trainer eddie futch always said "show me a fighter with an undefeated record, and i'll show you someone who fought nobody"..

bhop lost his first two pro fights.. and one the greatest of this generation..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.