Head to the Sky (Prophecy)

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Mepsyiah, Jul 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepsyiah

Mepsyiah Prophecy

this is a new track i just recorded... ATTENTION PEOPLE * MY MIC IS MESSING UP AND IM BUYING A NEW ONE TONIGHT SO I WILL BE RERECORDING THIS TRACK* anyway....please check it out the beats by Next Level (Aus) hes a great producer....

thanks and leave links for the RTF shits

Soundclick >> Head to the Sky

Myspace >> Head to the Sky
    test
  2. Mepsyiah

Mepsyiah Prophecy

upping this thread ...yeah man
    test
  3. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

damn this a pretty soulful beat, I'm diggin that 4 sure - whoa dope vocal sample - some OOLD school shit yea yeah - whoa, yeah you need some help in production, you mixed MAD hi, dont blend with the beat well at all - sounds like you might ned a pop filter ? flow sounds decent, but its hard to get a good grip on because its SO up front its almost like i cant pick up all the lyrics

with some technical tweakin this prolly sound tight

keep elevatin homie

holla @ me, heres my link

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=997789
    test
  4. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

listenin ..............beats cool laid back ..... good to smoke to ....... sample was coo .........
    quality wasnt good needs work ...... but i see you waitin to rerecord it ... flow was aight ..... Ill peep when you redo it stay up pz

-Kamikaze ð
    test
  5. Mepsyiah

Mepsyiah Prophecy

thanks for the feedback i know..its hard to get into a terrribly produced track....but i dont know when my new mics gonna come in..
    test
  6. Mepsyiah

Mepsyiah Prophecy

yep but....uppin?
    test
  7. Mepsyiah

Mepsyiah Prophecy

yeah? right? uppin? huh?
    test
  8. .Phantom.

.Phantom. Hit you with a Bat, Man.

aight thank you for the feed man, im returning the fav.

singing sounds nice on the hook of the beat- beat sounds nice and mellow nad jazzy, im liking this beat. shits dope. yeah vocals are loud on this shit, emotion is aight. voice is so so, quality im not feelin on this shit, flow is so so. a bit choppy, just gotta keep workin on that shit. you remind me of ghost face killah, lol, but overall not bad tho man, keep droppin and improve.
    test
  9. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

I don't know what type of mic you'll be gettin but I remember when I first got a condenser shit completely changed for me. Your flow is good it ain't bad man you need a lil bit more work, but not bad, you're voice reminds me of someone but i can't put a finger on it, gotta give it a couple of more listens. the beat is ok, i think it could've been done a lil bit better IMO...a lil bit more variation in the drums, they get too repetitive and crowded but its nice in the end. Your lyrics are aiight, and lyrics really help you build your flow man, so that was pretty good man. Keep doin it, and good luck cuzzo. Practice mixin, listen to already mixed and master tracks and try to get your vocal levels similar to the ones on professionally released tracks u know. Work on it you'll get there. Eventually you can afford an engineer, which believe me is a lot better and less stress.

Pz
    test
  10. Bin.Ladin

Bin.Ladin New Member

listenin..

ohhhh.. back in the day sample.. soulful on em..

Beat... 3.5/5

Lyrics... sound lik you got alisp though .. voice ehh over the beat.. lyrics is decent though

Flow... 3/5 .. decent.. could be polished

Concept... 3.5/5 .. like the sample.. its ill as hell though...

overall... 3/5 .. good message.. but felt the delivery could have been better.. and a few other things.. but koo

my track: http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=999635
    test
  11. Mepsyiah

Mepsyiah Prophecy

thanks for all the feedback fam...the quality throws alot of shit off...forreal...cuz it makes my voice different and the delivery so when i rerecord ill repost this track and can everyone give it another listen?

the new mic should be comin soon

thanks alot fam keep it comin and more links
    test
  12. Mepsyiah

Mepsyiah Prophecy

test
  13. Mepsyiah

Mepsyiah Prophecy

thanks but wheres the other feed....im gonna leave for a bit for football but ill hit up the links when i get home tonight!!! need the feedback!!
    test
  14. Mepsyiah

Mepsyiah Prophecy

COME ON uppity UP UP
    test
  15. McSiege

McSiege New Member

listnenin.... beat is aight not really fealin it....presence, flow, voice, lyricst, ect..... needs lots of work...quality also not good... keep elevating!!!stat up
    test
  16. Mepsyiah

Mepsyiah Prophecy

okay my flow isnt that bad and sure as hell not my lyrics hahaha

but whatever thanks for the feedback...
    test
  17. Mepsyiah

Mepsyiah Prophecy

foooorreeaalll uppin this shits
    test
  18. fiktion

fiktion *******

lol sorry i took so long, finally getting to this
    i dono if i like the beat that much.. not really my style.. its ight i guess

quality sucks lol. lyrics are cool but i think your delivery/presence could use some work something doesnt sound quite natural.. overall this is decent man keep workin on it and stay postin pz
    test
  19. Mepsyiah

Mepsyiah Prophecy

thanks for the feedback...i know the quality sucks...and maybe thats why my presence is jacked?
    test
  20. Kaotic33

Kaotic33 Owns You

beats cool and laid back... samples nice....quality needs work hopefully this'll sound better when you re-record it, flow's on beat... mic prescence and delivery is what needs the most work but i'm sure it'll be conveyed better on some better equipment... i can tell theres emotion but it sounds too upfront and loud to really get into it...lyrics are nice though keepin it real

return the feed
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1001057
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.