head or sex?

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by Jay Sin, Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

me too
    test
  2. Silliness

Silliness New Member

You guys have had some whack head.
    test
  3. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

^I keep saying that, yo.

It's a shame actually... because great head is priceless... but MOST girls really do suck at giving head, so it's not surprising that many dudes feel the way that they do.

I think more cats need to start giving out wack cunnilingus to even that shit out.

Some dudes be making a thanksgiving dinner out of the pussy and then wind up with wack or no head... fuck outta here.
    test
  4. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

Dude I've had some extremely riteous head as recently as earlier this week but raw sex with that same chick is amazing son as is with every other chick with dope head. That's not that hard to believe because if she doing so great with just head imagine how dope she is when she on that pole. I'm thinkin you niggas that prefer head over sex don't know how to hit shit right so you would rather opt out of it altogether in exchange for head.
    Case in point. That's just an excuse dog. I'm 27 and I don't know if it's just me but cougars are out in full force dog and they be thirstin more than younger chicks when I was growing up. It aint all about twistin backs out and shit at all when you get older either. Bitches will still go crazy if you just fuckin missionary 100 times in a row if you good at it.
    test
  5. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

ha ha... don't get it twisted, son... I'm amazing with the pole... I've given many girls their first orgasms through intercourse... I just don't like going all out all the time... I'm lazy, yo... simple and plain... I'd much rather receive head than fuck MOST of the times... sometimes, when I'm in the mood, I'll kill it... but that's rare these days... I guess because I used to get so much pussy when I was younger... it gets kinda old after awhile... plus, it's just much more of an ego boost to get a girl to suck you than to fuck you... so that plays a factor as well.

I hear what you're saying, though... I wasn't trying to offend you... I was just speaking in general, because I hear a LOT of guys say head is overrated... not if it's great, IMO anyways... and the truth of the matter is that a LOT of women are terrible at giving head, so that's why that opinion prevails so much... and a lot of men are too weak to demand that they get their shit sucked right... not calling you weak, I'm just saying... like Bernie Mac, I won't make a girl quit if she's fuckin' up on a suck... she gon' get it right.
    test
  6. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

Half of y'all fuckers are still virgins so stop lyin tahhhh
    test
  7. Plastik Cheeze

Plastik Cheeze New Member

sound like yal muthafuckas wana suck each other dick fuckouta here gay ass niggs
    test
  8. Rem Lynxis

Rem Lynxis A Slight Modicum of Hope

I like gettin head mainly cuz i can do shit while I get it. Play video games, do homework. Your pick. But imo, poundin a puss feels a bit better.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.