"He speaks so well"

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Namor, Mar 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glasscut360

Glasscut360 Member

Thats just my opinion guy. and if it serves me right thats will be the only solution. Reason being that malcolm X was right. The Chickens will come home to roost, bottomline. Think it this way you have probably more foreign nationals in america's military than they should have. So not only that you enslaved other races you now get them to fight you wars for you.. lol america has already lost. read the "Art of war. And I am not saying this due to incompetence, well if it is its the whitemans incompetence to steal and not cover his footsteps.. Remember the ancients said that if a thief steals and doesnt get caught he fine but if he gets caught he will payback for the theft sevenfold. I am not exactly sure if thats how that proverb goes but, its close. And till today alot of ancient african proverbs are on point. <-- ( you might want to check some out ).. http://www.afriprov.org/.

The boomerang was not invented by a whiteman and it represents karma ( it comes back to you ).. So when they say "words manifest this is true".. The first weapon the indigenous man has invented against his enemy is suicide bombing.. And theres noway of stopping that.. mUahahahaa America I hope your happy. You fart in a room your occupying and think you wouldnt smell it. sorry but I dont think methane gas cares about who breathes it.. CnH(2n+2)..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.