"He has a plan for you"

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by The Steve, Jan 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

He knows the future, knows your tomorrow, etc etc

By this logic, that God knows your life, your plans, your future, your destiny... then there is NO SUCH THING as 'free will'. Free will can not exist if your outcome's already determined.

If God knows you will be a sinful unrepentant blasphemer destined for the bowels of hell, and creates you anyway, then you had no chance whatsoever and he's a twisted freak.

I bet he killed small animals when he was young.
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

im pretty sure in a way they dont believe in free will because of the fact they think that we all are born knowing deep down the diff between right and wrong, so if youre crazy say, and you commited a horrid crim, you made the choice to be bad...

and anyway there is no free will already because of all the media and propaganda were bombarded with daily...
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

We already had this discussion steve
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. The Steve

Link me.

I'm sure it's entertaining and nonsensical.
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

Naw it actually was a good discussion. Ill upp it for you.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

LMAO.. just because we have free will doesn't mean that we will follow what god has intended for us, but he is all knowing and all powerfull, that he knows where we will fail test's it's when we accomplish test's one is blessed spiritually and lifted up a little bit higher spiritually. we have the will to do right or wrong.

god knows who he has chosen. and who he hasn't. well they will know eventually. believe it or not.
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

Right. Many are called. Few will overcome. See the thing is steve Gods not going to interviene because u choose to do the wrong thing. Hell let you run yourself into the ground until u humble yourself enough to accept his help.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  8. The Steve

It's like this...

I build a robot. I program this robot with software that I know will probably result in him murdering people, and if he murders people i"m going to have to melt him down. So when I boot him up, I tell him he can do whatever he want, but if he murders people I'm going to destroy him, but I tell him that he has free will..... Of course, he ends up murdering people, and I knew he would, and I destroy him.

Do you get it yet? Should I draw pictures with animals?
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Ive been waiting for Steve to get in this forum

my point is there is no free will anyway. Fact. Regardless of religion or anything.

we are controlled by the media and fads, and peer pressures, and addictions.
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

That influence tho, they dont control anything.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

influence is a form of control

and in the least if you dont think advertising and entertainment affects our brains then thats rediculous. Its been proven they do. Its not even discussion its fact. Look at how girls feel the pressure to be magazine sexy all the time and look how much money they spend trying to reach that goal. This is tiny example but if there wasnt as much advertising and entertainment that contained only these images young women wouldnt pursue that endless goal.....and now its moved to men. Anyways this isnt what steves thread is about so ill quit fuckin it up...
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

u got it all wrong we were made free of sin. Our disobediance created the seperation from God. And if u notice once that happened the reasons why things like murder began with jealousy, pride, things he NEVER intended for us. Adam didnt realise what sin was, but he knew that if he disobeyed he would die. Yet not physically but spiritually. You make the most uninformed comments. At least study what your against before posting about them thanks.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

im an advertising major. No one is forcing you to watch fox news an get scared everytime they say obama cant protect us or whatever the hell the talk about. Fads come an go, i dont usually involve myself in that. Addiction is closer but you can breakfree of any addiction. Your naming things we do to ourselves either threw ignorance or a will to fit in.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  14. lyricalpriest

We do Have free will, saying we don't is your "free will" moment right there, congratulations! Now you have to endure the negative repercussions, when i tell you and prove to you how your wrong.. hence right/wrong ...reward/punishment.

if you didn't say we didn't have free will, and agreed with bigpayback, i'd be rewarding you with a co-sign..

but since u disagreed and agreed with steve, i give you a pitty shake and a face palm..

if i can demonstrate on a acute scale the act of right/wrong being implemented in human nature, what is to make you think that, there isn't a stronger right/wrong power that condemns nature when it make wrong choices from it's free will..??

even earth get's judged by god. hence natural disasters..

we stay ignorant to the truth because it doesnt fit inside our tiny little box of comfort.

Humans want to take more credit then they deserve.
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

Haha. Thats true the fact u can disagree is an attribute of a frewill being my friend.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  16. The Steve

If God knew I was going to argue free will before hand, there's no free will.

I swear, it's like talking to a brick wall in here. A dumb, mentally crippled, parroting brick wall.
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

the only manditory control is through laws or by police. I wouldnt rule out we eventially turn to a police state. But what you mentioned you have complete control over influence isnt manditory. You got a mind. You got complete freewill of your life. Nothing hinders that. God may answer a prayer or two for you along the way but you have diminion over the earth beside the countries rules. Doesnt mean u dont use good ol freewill an blaze a blunt cus fuck the cops. Freewill. I hate jews, freewill. The only thing encroching on ur civil, constitutional, rights and that freewilled idea is when the govnt. Not God which was the topic originally but hey people voted on em. Thats freewill based of societies ideas an some of Gods, simply on our collective ideas of good and bad morals. ..mother teresa is one end of societies idea of high morallity while hitler the worst of lower morality.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  18. lyricalpriest

it's amusing to watch ur bravado falter when u make asinine comments like this^^^ :funny:

even the dumb, and mentally crippled have the free will to either get worse or better with their disease.

still not relating to it yet?
    test
  19. The Steve

Dude you're talking about nature being punished for its free will.

You are an absolute fucking moron. I can't stress how seriously stupid you are.
    test
  20. lyricalpriest

mother earth moves freely through space confined too it's environmental constraints..

when it get's cold we get ice.. when its cold enough it snows... but we all know the weather changes just as quick as the wind blows...

nature demonstrates it's free will all the time....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.