hdtvs for gaming?

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by lightskinplaya, Oct 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lightskinplaya

lightskinplaya fuck y'all!

i was wondering how many ppl can actually afford one or have one? the way they are selling next gen seems like you need one to even enjoy next gen systems! i don't know about you but i dont have 500 + for an hdtv.. what do you think, buy one or are they not worth it?

i will never get one anyway, just curious if it will make that BIG of a difference...
    test
  2. FortiFied Killa

FortiFied Killa New Member

they are definatly worth it. I dont have one cuz I cant afford one (although I was eyeing a 17 inch one for like 399 but then reality slapped me and yelled it's 17 inches) but I've seen them and for sporting events at least there's a BIG difference. Like those stories you hear about being able to see the blades of grass are true.
    test
  3. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

of course it will make a big difference.....

set your computer to 640 x 480 while playing a game.......then change the resolution to 1280x720

see the difference?

the difference is even wider then that on a standard tv to HDTV since a standard tv is only 400 lines of resolution......
    test
  4. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

I bought one the other night, 42" Sony KDF-E42A10

[​IMG]

Everything looks great, even the PS2...I can only imagine what the XBox 360 is gonna look like on this thing
    test
  5. King James III

King James III New Member

i jus copped a 50inch SXRD HDTV which is better than DLP so i cant wait till the 360 drops its gonna be fire on my tv...
    test
  6. Cornrow Wallace

Cornrow Wallace New Member

I got a Panasonic 42 inch about 8 months ago. It's a pretty nice tv. When I put the xbox on there with the hi def cables..that shit looked pretty crazy.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.