Having SEX With a BIG Girl - ANY TIPS & ADVICE? lol

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mysticwarrior, Jan 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

He speaks the truth... Some big girls just aren't sanitary enough...I'm just saying...

Being a big girl..just do whats natural to you. Big girls tend to like it rougher (but maybe thats just me). Make sure you just have fun. Its not rocket science. She knows she's a thickie so if you need her held holding her own big ass thighs up or tig ole bitties in place tell her. Its not offensive.

I tell a fat dude not to smother me and a skinny dude not to kill me with the damn skinny ass legs..

Just have fun and appreciate who she is.
    test
  2. Nomak

Nomak Active Member

I'm a skinny guy, and I like meaty girls. I'm not really into skinny girls at all. In my opinion, the meaty girls do a lot more than the skinny girls. Because they don't get that much play..so when they do get noticed..they do EVERYTHING. hahaha. Just take it very slow...everything will work out. She knows she's a big girl...there's more to sex than just pounding it out. Most of it is mental...foreplay that girl before anything and be upfront about everything. Y'all need to discuss some rules since there's a weight difference involved. opposites definitely attract...and it's usually a great thing. :hump:...have fun! lol. (be safe)
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

if you find a lost set of keys in that vagina theyre mine
    test
  4. NOBLE SOLDIER

NOBLE SOLDIER Fireball Kid

No doubt.. big girls love it rough.. Im 6'0 205 pounds and I love pounding on a girl and not feeling like im'a break her..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.