Having SEX With a BIG Girl - ANY TIPS & ADVICE? lol

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mysticwarrior, Jan 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mysticwarrior

mysticwarrior New Member

Okay. lol.. but this is serious still. In my past as a teen to up to my 20s.. I've always been with girls around my size.. meaning not too fat, not too scrawny, but body tight, in the past a little chubby.. but past few years worked out so I'm relatively fit...but not buff. I'm 5'9, 160 lbs. Most of the girls I've been with.. or slept with have been smaller than me, And they've been easy to.. "move around" or pick them up easy in bed.
    I recently met a girl who is .. a bit bigger.. big boned, more heavy set, but shes beautiful still inside out.. Shes a good person, and recently we been talking on the phone a lot more and just talking a lot about sex.. and what we will do to each other.. bla bla bla.. almost phone sex but not quite. We've done it a couple times, the usual positions.. missionary, doggy, backwards cowboy.. and a couple other positions..
    it was great sex.. but i dont know.. i was just thinking the other day.. because she is bigger.. or "fat". (i hate using that word on a girl), if we have sex.. what kinda tips would u have for that person? I dont want to do something where it'll "offend" her due to her size. I dont know.. this sounds kinda stupid to even ask.lol.. but I never been with a big girl so I dont want her to feel bad or anything... plus i dont wanna embarass my ass either for not knowing how to "HANDLE" a big girl.. but so far seems fine to me.. not sure about her..
    Any advice or tips while having sex with her? Any positions NOT to do b/c of her weight? Any perfered positions a big girl like? I heard the usual 69 isn't all that.. "safe" for me.. lol.. but recommended to do 69 sideways instead. I noticed some big girls .. maybe arent as "flexible" and plus due to their bigger thighs.. the movements wont be as "swift" .. so any positions to do and NOT to do b/c of that? lol.. i feel like a f***n virgin asking these things.. but $hiet.. for the love of not hurting someone's feelings cause I'm a gentleman.. i gotta do what i gotta do. haha.. thanks in advance.. and fuk u if you're gonna diss me, at least i'm getting it.
    test
  2. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

big women are flexable trust me. the best way to have sex with a big women is from the back. but big women like everything a skinny woman likes 69 is cool long as you are on top.
    test
  3. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

"69 is cool long as you're on top" ......LOL

Try face-sitting. Just let her sit on your face with all her weight. It's very erotic struggling for oxygen with your tongue in her pussy.
    test
  4. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

The best approach is to not focus on her size and just do what comes natural. If she feels like you are trying to accomodate her size then she will know and that in itself will probably make her uncomfortable. Treat her like any other chick but if you know you can't physically do some shit going into it like pick her big ass up then don't try to do it. Fuck around and end up like this guy...

CLEVELAND, Ohio (CBS/WOIO) An obese woman who killed her boyfriend by sitting on him will not serve any time behind bars.

Photo: Mia Landingham.

Mia Landingham pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter on Wednesday and was sentenced to three years probation and 100 hours of community service, according to CBS affiliate WOIO.

Landingham, who was believed to weigh over 300 pounds at the time of the Aug. 2009 incident, sat on Mikal Middleton-Bey as he was face first on the couch.

According to her lawyer, there was a history of domestic abuse between Landingham and her boyfriend, FOX News reports.

Investigators say the victim was 5'10" tall and weighed 126 pounds. Landingham is 5'9" tall.

A police scale that went up to 350 pounds wasn't enough to accurately weigh the Cleveland woman, according to the affiliate
    test
  5. Fuk_your_Couch

Fuk_your_Couch New Member

asdjkhajksdhgjkahsdgjkhajksghkjahgjkadsjkhjkdghjkahgjkhajkg...you gonna need an oxegyn tank....
    test
  6. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

i could comment...

but im not gonna.

ewrtfgvbhynju lol
    test
  7. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

i need pics to draw up a game plan
    test
  8. Dark_Sun

If he posts pics he would have to limit one pic per thread because that bitch's fat ass will crash the site...
    test
  9. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

Lol@you bout to fuck Precious
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  10. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

Stick to missionary and doggy.

Here's a tip on how to turn her over: After you've beaten it up a little in missionary (it's best to pin her legs up with your forearms), let her legs down. Then put your hand under her left knee and raise it up so she's lying on her back with her right leg straight out and her left leg bent with knee up in the air. Place your right hand on the outside of her elavated left knee and push across your body. You'll be surprised at how easily she turns over.

After mashing it up in doggy style, to turn her over again back to missionary all you have to do is slap her ass mild to medium strength and say, "Turn over" or "get on your back".....
    test
  11. Dark_Sun

...or you can just tell her big ass to turn over in the first place. LOL!!!
    test
  12. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

true ...haha...but girls like to be moved around. And a big girl who may not be used to being moved around will appreciate it even more.
    test
  13. h.wood

h.wood IMAGINATION SUPER STAR

you can always stand with her laying or sitting on the bed? or try her up against a wall but you might have to lean in a certain way? i dont know im not the giver im the receiver.
    test
  14. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Big grils need love too. just gotta make sure they clean under their fat rolls before you fuck em or you could wind up with some stale smells on your fingers.
    test
  15. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

awwww nah man, you fools is cruel. RapCritick you made moving this female into a "procedure" .. dude would need instructions wrote down.
    To the thread maker, I applaud yr bravery for this thread. sounds like you doing fine
    Oh my....
    test
  16. NwThtUKnwMe

NwThtUKnwMe NAIVE

Not sure how I'd feel about balls in my eyes...
    test
  17. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

test
  18. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

any advice?

sure

dont do it

and before any of u pansys get ur panties twisted over me saying that

if this dude needs to make a fucking blue print of how to fuck this girl like he's operating heavy machinery or some shit, shes got to be crazy big
    test
  19. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

i love burying my face in some humongous ass..thats like heaven, hell and paradise in one. just becoming one with the universe, getting sucked into the big black wormhole of love..
    test
  20. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

just dont get your nose near that ass.... best advice ever. Trust. Big asses stink and cant physically get cleaned properly unless they were suspended spread eagle over a sprinkler.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.