HAVE YOUUUU NOTICED.....RAPMUSIC edition.

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Mic Oxlong, Nov 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mic Oxlong

Mic Oxlong Its Getting Ugly As Fuck.

Every Rapmusic.com Bush Supporter is fucking Horrible. Name me one good MC on rapmusic who supported Bush and i'll mail you a testicle. Name me one good MC that voted for em..... YOU CANT. Not only do idiots lean towards bush more, but people who are a complete abomination to hiphop are to.

Not one dope head whos ever posted at rapmusic has ever bragged that they do shows, and others dont. Its always the cats that are extremely fucking garbage who actually think doing a show will make everyone else ignore that they are fucking horrible.

Lets do a little math here. 2004 Minus 1998. 6 years. And yes, Tragic is still wack as fuck.

It saddens me that the dope heads at rapmusic.com are no longer posting music. Nimrod, Dzk, Wird of Pley, Engineer, Cire, Syntax, Psicobabble, Abreact,Point Game, Goodson, Vyrous, Nyce Quota,list goes on and on Because now the general consensus is that cats like Spoonfull and K-Nice are top 10 @ this site. Allow me to say, ROFL. Insulted? sorry for being blatantly honest.

Yung Truth is horrible.

More and more cats are doing that gay Machine gun noise in there songs after a gun reference. I havent done that shit since kindergarten when i pretended to carry a machine gun and spray my fellow class mates. Stop it. that shits gay.

Wether you like it or not, Nimrod is one attractive fucker.

Delyreeuz One is a fucking attrocity to anything that is hiphop.

I'll be back later with more. I gotta go get some jacks from the 7-11.
    test
  2. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

test
  3. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Not that I want a testicle, or anything. I already got two.
    test
  4. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

Have you ever noticed how ghetalion was once one of the only respected beatmakers on the entire internet and was literally LEGEND status, and then people started making beats and realized he was wack as fuck and now people dont even KNOW he makes beats.

Cats think hes like favian, just some rapmusic wanderer except he enjoys dungeons and dragons.
    test
  5. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

... and then Ghetalion took his production to the next level, ended up in LA producing and selling beats all over the place, and makes a living off of it.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee @ time.

I wish I knew anything about you except... rapping over the Gremlin's Theme.
    test
  6. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

Holy fuckin shit that would be awesome!! did somebody sample that shit into a beat? I want!!!
    test
  7. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

Devize sampled it before and i used it like 2 yrs ago.

I still get IMs about it, because I'm too fly.
    test
  8. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

repost...
    test
  9. Klasic

Klasic Im not that friendly when this cup is empty

ahahah

that testicle line was dope.

i thought.
    test
  10. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

Id be so fuckin dope if i could produce. id sample the dopest shit. Like theme song from aqua teen or something
    test
  11. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

test
  12. Ice-Cold aka Blue

Ice-Cold aka Blue Call Me BuGSiE

true..

<=== kerry supporter

<=== ill emcee!!
    test
  13. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Remember....

Puffy supports Kerry, too.
    test
  14. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

ROFL
    test
  15. Fast Flow Productions

Fast Flow Productions New Member

Lol Ghet Posts A Track Like Hes Tight

Lol U Make A Living Making Wack Beats? U Gotta Be Fuckin Lying .... Nooone Would Pay You For That Wack Shit
    test
  16. LCD Beats

LCD Beats TYME President

LMAO... this is funny, but you're wildin...
    test
  17. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

*sigh*

Take your instinctual bias out on your favorite hooker.

Odd that you are the only person to criticize... espeically this being a board where the majority of it's participates are against technology, against human potential, and against the powers of understanding self-limitation. (summed together under the magical word: liberal)

http://www.ghetalion.com/download/3pc.mp3

Go spank off to the beats.
    test
  18. Fast Flow Productions

Fast Flow Productions New Member

dukes i peeped your beats

even wayyyyy before i ever started arguing with you

i just started arguing with you

and ive payed attention to your beats for a long time....

ive never ever ever liked them...at all ....

nothing against you
    test
  19. Dely

Dely In The Trap

have u ever noticed how we dont give a fuck what asshats like u say??

matter of fact, how is it that u know of us, but we have no earthly idea who da fuck u are??

who are thou that is on my dick now?
    test
  20. [ Yung Truth ]

[ Yung Truth ] fuck u, pay me

It's obvious that you have some sort of infactuation with me man lol....jesus christ, first of all....I am a kerry supporter....second i have NEVER EVER EVER put a fuckin gun shot in any of my songs lmao....not even when i was younger and usta rap about shit like that...you come in and name all the "nice" people.....which half of them are terrible...but are just popular so you want them to like you or somethin lmao...the ONLY TWO nice people you named were K nice and point game..the rest are all horrible....and then you name ONLY ME and DELY with the negative shit.....so it obvious that you had us on your fuckin mind before and while you were makin this post ...lol man just get off me....if you dont like me put me on your ignore list and you dont ever have to listen to what i say or any of my music but dont be pollutin this board with negative shit about me when i dont even know who the fuck you are....who are you ?..state your name, prolly some dude ive gotten in some sort of argument in the past and you holdin a grudge ?.....wait a minute...im so overwhelmed with suspicion of gayness that i forgot youre....nobody.

ignore list.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.