Have You Rapped With Any Known Emcees?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Old Soul, Feb 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

I cyphered with Percee P tonight outside the Aesop Rock show. Shit was bananas. If you don't know who Percee P is, fuck yourself.

So have you?
    test
  2. da_after_shock

da_after_shock New Member

....Look at my name. Of course I have.
    test
  3. Probably never heard of him, but Alaska from Hanger18 was kicking ciphers with the locals when I happened to be up @ Northampton in a circle of about 8 locals....
    he was also telling us war stories about being on tour and every single one started with: "One time we were wicked blazed..." lol. He's a chill dude...
    test
  4. Likle Gotti

Likle Gotti New Member

^^^ is he the black guy or fat white dude?...hanger18 is dope to me man
    test
  5. That would be the fat white dude...Wind N' Breeze was there but not in the cipher...
    test
  6. INKonspikuouz

INKonspikuouz An sclábhaí na Éirinn

with guru after a gangstarr gig in ireland. me and my boy ended up in the VIP room sitting next to him and premo. didn't even know it was them cuz i was so high. he spit a bit and and i kicked a freestyle. he got a polaroid and took some cool pics for me.
    test
  7. kyza soza

kyza soza This way up.

Could have with lowkey.. couldn't be assed tho.
    test
  8. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

Ive done TWO songs with RBX....a song called "Mardi Gras" off his independant lp "rip the game bloody"....and a song called "Broadway" that is currently unreleased......

Im in the proccess of a doing a song with TECHNIQUE who used to be down with Snoop and the LBC crew, the song is a joint I wrote called "Funktions" and it will be featured on a DPG compilation DAZ is putting out....Tech is most def one of the illest emcces coming out of the west....he's doing a group lp with CROOKED I and Bad Azz......

this doesnt count but my crew member(Royal BLU) who is signed to an INDEPENDANT label called SOUND AND COLOR just did a song with KRS-1, I got to meet Krs, and my boi did a show with him last thursday out in cali but I had to work so I couldnt rocc with them...........

hmmmmm, I should be doing songs with Sly boogy, Crook, etc in the future.....
    test
  9. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

i love in noho
    test
  10. Senór Temp

Senór Temp Child of Monrovia ...

I'd have done it ... He's cool in my opinion, although he got mad haters. lol

Beautiful World from Key to the Game Vol. 2 is heavy, produced by my man Sivey.

Back to topic, nah ... I'm down with beat makers [teet]
    test
  11. Metaphoracle

Metaphoracle Blunted on the MV-8000

ya'll may not know him but X-Ray, the producer from the Monster Island Czars(MF Doom's group). I did a joint with him few years back at his studio. shit was cool, I seen pictures of MF Doom without the mask on and got to hear some Doom joints like months before they actually got released. actually the first session I was supposed to go to Doom was gonna be there but I had to cancel cause my ride bailed on me for the day. that'd been phat cause Doom is a crazy rapper, I wanted to see what he was like in person.

other then that I was in a cypher over-viewed by the Ghetto Dwellas at this place Rootz, a out of business record shop we used to have around my way, I had one of the dude's laughing after something I spit but I can't remember what it was. and I got the chance to meet Scratch from The Roots after a show they did a Hammerstein but that was like a 10 sec. convo., so ehh. that's bout it.
    test
  12. Metaphoracle

Metaphoracle Blunted on the MV-8000

that's ill, Percee-P is a legend half the world knows nothing about.
    test
  13. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Irony. You say known, then go and say you rapped with someone 99 percent of this board never heard, and dont give a shit about.
    test
  14. Supreme J-Red

Supreme J-Red Mario Brother

oz....did u know that on your avatar...the z isnt lined up with the o....you should fix that

i rhymed a few times with yogi bear...
    test
  15. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Yeah, that's because this board is filled with fucking morons.

Percee's rapped with Monch, Aesop, Vakill, Kool Keith, Jedi Mind, Lord Finesse, J5, Big Daddy Kane, etc.

Like dude above said, he is a fucking legend.

He has one of the illest flows ever. He is known, by the people who have heard him, to have the sickest rhyme schemes and controlled multis, too.
    test
  16. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

That's sick. I love the Hangar. Their LP wasn't too impressive, but their old work with Atoms Fam is legendary. Dope.
    test
  17. Holiday Styles

Holiday Styles Let's Go Flyers

hhahah that shit about his avy is funny
    test
  18. kyza soza

kyza soza This way up.

I didn't know who he was at the time..
    test
  19. da_after_shock

da_after_shock New Member

Yo...what happened to Techniec?
    test
  20. Priceless

Priceless Like I'm doin it for TV

I freestyle cyphered with NapsNdreds and Wrekonize (from the MTV battles) in 2002.
    Battled (and got ate by) Parable in 2002.
    Cyphered with Jin and Parable in 2001.
    Prank called Murs and spit a goofy ass battle rap to him to which he just laughed at and hung up on me for afterwards in 2003.
    Challenged Prafit from Nappy Roots to a battle after a NR show in 2003... he turned me down saying that he "just got off work." N!gga was shook tho.
    Called Juelz Santana and spit a written verse for him in 2004. He said he felt it and then never called me back. He was prolly shook too.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.