Have you ever had sex with a man...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Konscious, Jun 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iron1

Iron1 Duke gots some skillzzzzz

I think some women do, the more liberal one's of course, the type that believe equality and all that bullshit

I was shopping once and this hot milf came on to me, I was fuckin with her, cuz I usually don't give up the dick that easy, but seriously, she told me to follow her to her house, so I did, and she gave me one of the best bj's I've had, probably because I was so turned on she did what she did just to have me, anyways, after I came and all the, she said she wants to have me and shit ( penetration ), but like I said I don't give up the dick to just anyone, I'm not easy at all, actually very picky for most women, so I said nah, and we just kicked it, we exchanged numbers and shit, and for a while, all we did together was get together just for her to gimme some bj's and some cuddling afterwards, it was great actually, but then she started catching feelings and shit, and it was like whoa! this ain't for me anymore...

we still talk sometimes, but she won't gimme no more bj's, but it was good while it lasted.

So yeah, some women do do it for the physical, but most won't admit it, it's this pride thing they have, they always want to be pursued and shit for some reason, which is great, I love being a man, I fucks with the girls I want to and don't fucks with the ones I don't want to, I choose what kinda relationship I'm going for, and they either have to accept or bounce, the perks of being the pursuer are great if you ask me
    test
  2. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

no.

as a matter of fact there has been a guy that I had sex with that IMO isn't physically attractive. He wasn't butt ugly, but he wasn't boyfriend material...there have been men that I lusted after that were physically top knotch, but personality wise just not on point, and I didn't have sex with them (granted it wasn't because I said 'oh, im not gonna have sex with them', it just didn't happen). I never look at sex as a mission. It's not like I see a guy and go "oh, imma fuck him" unless he's my man. I run off of my emotions and wants. If I want to, then ok. If I don't, then whatever.
    test
  3. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

When you're a woman, you don't have to... unless, you're a crusading groupie like Superhead.

All you have to do is look pretty and the men will flock.
    test
  4. .+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+

.+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+ ReMi-Da dRuNkn pRiNcEsS

yes i have done that. There is nothing wrong with getting a little freaky.. i mean if you are single and just wanna have fun and dont want to be in a relationship that time.. why not?
    well... i done it with some of my girls too... and my best male friend... which seemed kinda wierd afterwards when we were hanging out
    test
  5. Iron1

I wanna be your friend ;) call me...
    test
  6. .+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+

hahah =) was you talking to my pussy or???
    i didnt say i do all that with all my friends
    and i was single back then lol..so
    test
  7. Iron1

no not your pussy hun

nothing like a girl who could kick it with you playing madden, eating chicken and sippin some beer, AND will put the monster down when it wakes the fucks up :-D

nsa of course... the see ya tomorrow type
    test
  8. .+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+

okay if you say so.=)
    thats just how i am. i am even that way to my man in a relationship. lol
    test
  9. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

are you muslim bebe
    test
  10. .+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+

yes I am
    test
  11. InFiNiT_EEE

InFiNiT_EEE dreaming out loud

yes.

only one guy. And it wasnt even that good...lol
    test
  12. UnbrokeN

i am not a muslim but you do know that in islam , for a woman to have outside marriage sex is a grave sin, let alone the homosexual sex that you practise..
    test
  13. .+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+

yes, i know that.. thats for the strict believers though.
    i do know my religion and i love it but i dont think i have to show that through my actions or looks... or do you feel any dfferent about that?
    I sure do fast n ramadan and pray on some days... but i just do what i feel like doing and wha ti think is right to me.... i know there are a bunch of other muslims out there like me also... well if there are not.. fuck it then let me be the only one..
    test
  14. UnbrokeN

there are probably more than one would maybe think that live like that

but before this turns into a religious convo...let me note that especially through your actions you show your belonging to a certain belief...if one doesnt live by the rules
    of that certain religion..then how can one call himself a faithful follower and practitioner of it...

seems to me you re only doing the things that suit you..but being a muslim or christian for that matter demands a certain discipline from you..especially in islam..women who have sex before their marriage are generally looked down upon, in islamic cultures that is, sometimes even disgraced and abandoned from their family..or even killed

you can do what you like..but can you call yourself a rightous muslim if you do these things? idont know!!!!
    test
  15. Iron1

Yeah, but in a relationship, strings are attached unfortunately :(

nsa is more fun and the way I like it, that's what friends are for :-D
    test
  16. .+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+

i never said i am a strict muslim =)
    i still love my religion and i sure am aware of all the things you say... but i keep doing my thing..
    so, if you are a christian... (i dont know if you are ) do you live by the bible?
    nobody follows ALL the rules. some pretend to follow em, but they really dont.
    its nearly impossible to live your life that way
    test
  17. UnbrokeN

that much is true... i guess the holy books (qu'ran, torah, NT etc) are just a guide to become a good human being, but its impossible to follow all the guidelines because of the weaknesses and selfishness of mankind..

only one man has ever achieved that perfection
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.