Have you ever had sex with a man...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Konscious, Jun 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

....[purely because you were physically attracted to him and nothing more? Or was there always a spiritual, emotional, mental connection or any of those other cliches that Oprah and hack female authors speak about?]
    test
  2. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I've only ever been with my husband. So I really can't answer this. But the rason I did have sex with him, is because I felt I was in love with him (which I was, but at 15 you don't know that lol). Which I think many youngster's make the mistake of losing their virginity so young. Because they feel it's alright because they feel that "love" there.
    test
  3. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

No..Im the same as Nani, I've only been with my guy.. I don't think it's so bad, as long as you are careful and aren't hurting anyone else (or yourself of course) Also not making a bad habit of it..
    I have a friend that did that and it was really shocking, very out of character so I can see why people might do that.. If she did it I think anything is possible..lol
    test
  4. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Yes, not often but it's happened. My current relationship started that way... 3 years later, still going.
    test
  5. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

I didn't start having an emotional attachment to sex until I turned 24... I was surprised, because I almost cried afterwards... and I was a big proponent of "men are able to separate sex from emotions"... now I'm just a big wuss, which is part of the reason why I hate Oprah... I think her world-wide emasculation has had a big effect on the male psyche
    test
  6. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

Awwwwwe..Well there isnt nothing wrong with that, it's great.. It seems to me that around that age is when males/females start to mature and look at all aspects of relationships differently.. It was around that age when me and my boyfriend cut the drama and things just changed for us in a great way.. We are now the type of couple I "hated" when I was younger..
    test
  7. tight-eyes

What do you think it was that brought on that emotional response? Were you subsequently able to turn it off & on, or was every other experience after that emotional for you as well?

And why do you detest Oprah, so? Tell tighty all about it, hun.
    test
  8. pinky

pinky yeah yeah yeah

my current relationship started like that too. 2 yrs and 1 baby later, still going. We're getting married this summer!
    test
  9. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

You women are so shallow. Dating someone purely on looks, his personality must have been good if ya'll still together??
    test
  10. tight-eyes

It's rare, but it does happen. I definitely wasn't intending for it to in my situation but I kinda got sweet on the ole' fart after a while... lol... you never know.

Congrats on the baby and the marriage :-D
    test
  11. tight-eyes

Who said anything about "dating"?
    test
  12. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

Sorry, I assumed you're 'current relationship that is still going" to be dating.

Isn't that what it's called when your not engaged or married?
    test
  13. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

^^LOL

I have done that only once actually.....usually it's more of a spiritual/ mental connection that persuades me to physical encounters.
    test
  14. AngeL X

AngeL X Kick Rocks!

Nope...I haven't quite had that experience yet... I usually have some background with the guy....
    test
  15. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

if you believe that all/most women want some kinda emotional connection everytime they sleep with a man your brainwashed
    Oprah is a good spokes woman to keep that lie alive
    best believe she is fuckin em and duckin em she can have ne man she wants...dont believe that shit
    plenty of females these days just want to get off homie
    i guess all RMs ladies are good girls [funny]
    test
  16. tight-eyes

He asked us if we'd "had sex" with anyone just based off of looks... and some of us have. Any "dating" [or more substantial relationship] that followed was based on more than just looks... or at least it was for me.
    test
  17. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Blaine is so fuckin clueless

haha

Emotional scars shine through even on line
    test
  18. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

your right dawg emotional scars do shine thru even online
    cuz your cripplin want to be accepted and rock bottom self esteem level
    shine brightly everytime you fill a thread with your better then you bullshit
    i dont have any scars of any type when it comes to women
    bein the adonis that i am i know for a fact that women wanna fuck sometimes because you look good
    if you were handsome you'd know what i mean
    test
  19. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

I haven't been with many guys sexually...but there was always some connection rather than just physical there. I'm sure if I would have been a different girl..different life...different..whatever..I could have did the "have sex with random hot person just for the fact that he's hot" but as for who I am...that's never been me. Never will be. I need more.
    test
  20. XxPuReInnOcEncexX

XxPuReInnOcEncexX New Member

^ yup me too. except, subract 2 years from your 3. lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.