Have you EVER been commited to someone you are not in a relationship with....

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by MISSKEYdaQUEEN, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chokolate

Chokolate Melts N Ya Mouth

Keep It Sexy Queen and be you...remember the BEST relationships start out as friends...oh and make sure your lipgloss is poppin : )
    test
  2. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

You KNOWWW How I DO!!
    test
  3. ~S*T*A*R*M~

~S*T*A*R*M~ Goddess

Yeah, I have, unfortunately..but I won't play the fool like that again!
    test
  4. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

Uhhh uhhhh....I want details mah!!! DETAILS!!!
    lol
    test
  5. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

If you don't feel comfortable wearing heels, then it's not a good idea.

If you're going the cleavage route, heels are sort of a must. At least wear kitten heels. That would work, too.
    test
  6. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

What about taLL WEDGE SANDALS...i JUST GOT A PEDICURE AND A MANICURE....GIIIIIRRRRLLLLL....I am looking fierce (sorry about the caps!!)
    test
  7. Leila Night

Misskey... you sound gorgeous... I should go get a peddy.

Well, Misskey... I don't want to give you advice from the Slut Handbook, but there is a simple test you can use if you want to um... slay your crush.

Put one shoe on and leave your other foot bare, then put your weight on your bare foot and um... grab your ass and then switch weight to your heeled foot. Notice the difference?
    test
  8. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

i reread that like 10 times and still dont get it lol

p.s. how this shit go?
    test
  9. Leila Night

Basically, the point of wearing heels is not just to give you height but to um, boost certain parts of your anatomy. I don't think wedges/platforms work the same way as actual heels.
    test
  10. PinkcHica

PinkcHica hip hop addict

um yes i'm doing that now.

but we are having sex lol I like him a lot and he likes me but we aren't in a relationship.
    test
  11. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

who the fuck wants to buy the bread if you can eat for free?

no offense :)
    test
  12. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

LMAO, for real....my homeboy always says the same kinda shit, "why buy the cow when you get the milk for free?"

I'd say at least 70% of the time when a dude is fuckin a girl and isn't with her, he's not planning on being with her at all
    test
  13. Infinitheat

Infinitheat New Member

infinitheat.com
    test
  14. MarQuise*

MarQuise* Can You Hear Me*

First off this is a good thread...

And secondly, i knwo what your sayin coz im in a similar situation...

I like this man i go to University with, and this time last year we kinda started chillin together... the whole of the summer was about me and him, we werent going out with each other, but i used to stay round his house etc, yet we never had sex...

SO yea, i thought the next step was to be in a r/ship with him, seein as thou we get on so well, he didnt talk to any other girls, and i def werent talkin to any other guys...It took me a while to tell him how i felt...but i did it...

But... He wasnt ready, and thats because he had things goin on in his life that he wasnt sure about, plus he'd been with his ex for 3 and a half years, and it got messy... So like ur sistuation he wants to concentrate on finishin University, and findin out what he wants, and learning to be secure about himself etc...

SO what do you do as the person who will do anythin for him becoz u care so much? DO you sit around and wait, or do you get yours?

Well, its been a year, and im still here, No other man can stand up to him, somethin about him, and ive told him how i feel, so now he knows, and hes told me how he feels, so yea, u knw you like each other, so i guess the cliche thing to say is...GIVE IT TIME. Coz if it was meant to be it will be, just carry on bein his friend, but dont get too 'in the friend zone' once ur in there its hard to get out...

Im still at the stage where he sees me as some1 'special' to him, and some1 'who he has alot of time for etc'

Its a horrible situation, but he will come round, and once hes ready you will be the first to know =)
    test
  15. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

i think , on behalf of everyone here, its safe to assume and come to the final conclusion that your friend is a flaming pussy rejecting homosexual.
    test
  16. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

As long as he isn't in a relationship with somebody else...just keep being friends and see where it goes. I just say that b/c I have issues with people who are all BFF with somebody who has a SO but is secretly hoping they break up so they can get with that.
    test
  17. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

Lord things have changed since I posted this.

1. I didn't put too much energy into him. We had our dinner and I realized it just wasn't worth it...and as the tables have turned so has he. NOWWWW he wants to be extra attentive...fool you too grown for that shiot!!

2. He's an old foagie! Sorry...wrong answer...
    test
  18. mama21

mama21 panama-red@blackplanet

Yes, I feel like I'm going through that right now.
    test
  19. ex0tik

ex0tik ~ ex0tik ~ u kno how i do

yeah i HAD a relationship like that... wasn't healthy so i just stopped talking to him and we barely see each other and talk cuz i stopped likin' him
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.