Have you EVER been commited to someone you are not in a relationship with....

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by MISSKEYdaQUEEN, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

Like you really like someone and you two are JUST FRIENDS...no sex or anything....BUT you like him and you WANT HIM and NO ONE ELSE...so you just stay single and work on your friendship and kind of...wooing him..lol....
    test
  2. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

Lol yeah I have done that, buuuuuuuuut... my wooing was no good, and as soon as I realized we'd always just be friends, I moved on. Good luck wooing though =-P
    test
  3. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

test
  4. badassyella

badassyella New Member

sounds like ur not getting the hint lol
    test
  5. h.wood

h.wood IMAGINATION SUPER STAR

yes i have to the point that i dated people because i was feeling really stupid and wanted to see if it got a rise out of him. i didnt . lol . he is actually how i gaged how much i liked someone else - if id rather be home talking to him i wouldnt go on a another date. i felt that my relationship was more real because he had never seen me & when you're used to getting hit on everyone seems so fake.we stayed friends for years and out of about 6 years i really liked one person, loved one,and married another but he was always there.
    test
  6. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

^^^OK...yeah thats interesting. I mean...I know he likes me...the attraction is not the issue. Its just the fact that he is focused. He's into his education and career....and well...quite frankly am I wrong to think that this may be good for me. It seems like every dude is Top Ramen compared to him...I mean seriously. And I don't want to and WON'T pressure him because he's older and the last thing any woman should do is pressure him.

And I still talk to other guys .... but subconsciously I'm thinking I am staying celibate until I have HIM. I know it sounds crazy. If I doubted that he liked me I wouldn't be like this. Its like I literally am cool not dealing with ANYONE else until i see where this goes....lol. I mean seriously. Like India Irie said "And if he left me I wouldn't even be sad, cause there's a blessing in every lesson and I'm glad to have known him at all."

I guess I just don't want to settle for anything. I got my eyes on the prize.
    test
  7. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I can't say for certain I've been in a situation like such. But I know what you mean and are saying.

Sounds confusing to say the least :/
    test
  8. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

yep and i just kept playin the friend role until one day in her car she was like i gotta tell u somethin.. n i was like i think i know wat ur gonna say.. and then she proceeded to tell me how her boyfriend confuses the shit out of her.. and i was so let down.. but then she was like but thats not it.. and she told me shed started developing feelings a lot stronger then a friendship for me :).. talk about gettin dropped to the bottom then sky rocketing back to the top lol..

she was my best friend AND my girl for awhile n it was awesome... so hopefully it works out for u
    test
  9. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

Awww...thats sweet to say...I guess bottom line is it gives me time to work on myself and still grow in my friendship with him. I mean...Its not thaaaat serious...But at the same time there is NO ONE I am feeling remotely close to him right now. And even if I didn't end up with him I realize that that determination in him is just something that really is a turn on to me.
    test
  10. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

this girl wasnt even the hottest girl ive ever been with.. but no girl could get me goin like her.. i think it was just the whole sexy aspect of waiting and shit like that.. and when i finally did hit it? WOW lol.. orgasm times ten..
    test
  11. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

Cute story, Xzereous...

It's all about delaying your pleasure.
    test
  12. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

im full of em babe :)
    test
  13. Chokolate

Chokolate Melts N Ya Mouth

I didnt really say single...but I always kept in contact with him and let him know that the dudes I was seeing was nothing....it worked we've been together for 11 years now
    test
  14. Ms. Persephone

Ms. Persephone New Member

Lol..no. Misskey, that sounds very specific and personal, lol. Do you need to vent?
    test
  15. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

Girl..kinda...but he invited me to sit next to him at the Black Caucus Luncheon this Saturday! I just bought this beatiful outfit. I am UBER excited!!!
    test
  16. Ms. Persephone

Ms. Persephone New Member

Good luck with that...wear a low cut top and nice perfume.
    test
  17. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

Oh yeah...just the right amount of cleavage...I'll take pictures mah,lol....it'll be great!!
    test
  18. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

Wear at least three inch heels.
    test
  19. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

Three inch heals...uhh....how about 2,lol....hahaaaa....I don't do heals well unless they are wedge!
    test
  20. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Whoo that's awesome Misskey....keep us updated ;o) And I say ixnah the heals lol. You wanna be comfortable and not worrying if you'll fall on your ass and make a ass of yourself lol ;o)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.