Have you eva smoked roach paper

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Free Lynx, Jun 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Free Lynx

Free Lynx ®m legend Peter Parker

not roaches jus a whole spliff of roach paper, fucking disgusting
    test
  2. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

ew god no, not even if i was desperate
    test
  3. verbal

verbal fuck what you say..

roaches..Mmmmm
    test
  4. Yo Mamas Pimp

Yo Mamas Pimp Hard Out Here For A Pimp

lol na hommes.. how the hell can u roll up a whole spliff made up of roach paper?

I mean shit, do they make them shits in a pack or something? lol

usually my roaches end up being a few centimeters long so ain't no way I can roll somethin up in that.
    test
  5. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

u can when u have enough
    test
  6. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

why the fuck would you do that you broke bastard!!
    test
  7. Free Lynx

:( man if u a true pot head and u assed out, you bound to do something utterly ridiculous lmao
    test
  8. Free Lynx

all u gotta do is break the paper up like bud, rip it to pieces lool
    test
  9. Free Lynx

and btw its cuz i already smoked the weed inside the roaches but kept the paper, i had like 42 roaches
    test
  10. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

wtf.. ive mos def rolled shit or smoke tinny or some shit of jus straight roach but iono bout smokin somethin wit no tree in it
    test
  11. Don Gurizzu

Don Gurizzu smoke weed everyday

English motherfucka do you speak it?
    test
  12. Free Lynx

LMFAO@THAT ^^^^ I was like damn am i bugging or is he dyslexic, nah but *****s jus desperate yo lol
    test
  13. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

n1gga im only in this motha fuckin forum, on this damn i-net shit in general ne more these days if im blunted. i dont come in here, n past the time postin n shit... n u from philly? whats really good lil n1g wyoming ave north philly.. were u rep

^^^ edit to add my point lmao, so if im postin some crazy shit its cause im blnted n i dont no how all u clowns be typin n shit all smart n shit so i jus type lik i talk

HOLD THAT.. this may be a fuckin 420 chill spot dog, but this still on a rap forum dont tell me ur all pussy, and come to the site for good articles or some shit.. lmao
    test
  14. Free Lynx

jus cuz its a forum fa n.iggas who blunted doesnt mean u wont get made fun of, actually your more likley to get clowned for saying dumb shit. But anyways niggz is laffin at how u fucked up its not like they threatend ur mother so chill out screech
    test
  15. justbov

justbov great

laugh at this, a couple of my buddies keep ashtreys for the roaches. they'll have like 7 or 8 after a couple of days, then break up the roaches cop the weed out, n roll up a ""roach blunt"" which is kinda wack cos .....cos it is. but ill b damned if i never got hiits of them, cos they'll get ya high,
    test
  16. Free Lynx

roach blunts is common, i think every true pot head rolls em, and they do get u blitzed if u smoke good weed cuz its jus mad diff weed usually, or whateva u smokin, rolled up... im sayin tho i smoked the fucking paper not the weed jahahahah
    test
  17. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

screech? lmao.. youse r the ones tellin me to type better? n use correct english n what not? obviously u aint read my reply, screech, cuz im sayin i type lik i talk.. so hop off the nuts fam if it was an english paper i might care..

n i think the more screech like dude would have 5,282 post n be a mod of a message board, and take his job seirously lmao

don't try n clown me.. ill just keep embarassin u dog
    test
  18. Free Lynx

First off, i fucked a mod named enrapture that made this name and added these post.. second, im not a mod, third, if you type like you talk then screech is a compliment, cuz u jus dumb.. period... and its not that u use slang you dumb fuck, its that you dont kno how to type so people can understand you... uza baby food ass nikka, i tried to tell u shit is chill jus calm ya lil hype ass down... and if u think u gon embarass ME, ONLINE, then you the one that is plain stupid.
    test
  19. Free Lynx

and stop typing those wack ass text verses in the rambling thread, no one wants to see a n.igga type that bullshit, go to the text forum, and be a textcee, lol @ this prick
    test
  20. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

yeah, bitch.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.