Have you done ya exams yet?

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Shit with corn in it IRM'S BITCH, Jun 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If so, in what subjects and how did they go? I'vre had 3 exams so far this week, 3 hours a piece. I wrote like 13 sides of paper in the one I did today cus we had 4 essays to write. I didn't think it wen't too bad but I coulda been in those books more. Got one more to go then i'm done for the year.
    test
  2. Jaded Conceptz

Jaded Conceptz ....

I only have one exam this semester and it's for French. I think it's on the 23rd.. or something like that. But, well.. I have the grade 9 Provincial testing thinger tomorrow and Monday for math, and that's counting as our exam.. so, yeah. I'm not studying for it, though... I never study for exams... so I don't think I'll do well.
    test
  3. FukkedUPKidR

FukkedUPKidR Guest

hehe.. tests and quizzes every day of my life. biology test today, math final next week (with a quiz every day until the day), biology final next week, SPANISH PROVINCIAL next, next tuesday. that's the winner......there's no possible way to study for it. just cram in as many spanish words as i can, expand my vocabulary.

i'm aiming for 95-100% on the math final because i really need to bring my mark up 2-3%. i have the top grade in my biology class, i'm not stressed about that one. thinking of spanish makes me want to hide in a corner and die. i have a remix on twinkle twinkle little star in the works for music composition.. my best piece yet. and that's it.
    test
  4. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

4 exams....im glad i put them behind me...fucking hate it
    test
  5. quruxley

quruxley SHHHHHET MAN!

for my one summer class..i had my midterm may 25th..easiest shit ever. and the final is next friday

thats about it until i start back up in sept
    test
  6. hand jive

hand jive New Member

i had my goverment and politics AS, went ok i suppose, but i aint got the disciple to revise

only my philosophy and ethiccs a2, history a2 and my P and E synoptic, so 7 1/2 hours of exams 2 go then im free
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.