have women and here ever turned a man down because.....

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Nov 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ixtlan

Ixtlan emceeingain'tforyou...

I don't need a BTB jumpoff, but I'm certainly not opposed to it.
    I've become a real big fan of the fatty over the last 5-10 years.
    test
  2. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

It's all about waist-hip ratio... 34 inch hips look mad nice on a 5'1" shorty with a 22inch waist... but then the booty still has to stick out... because have you ever seen a girl with wicked hips and a flat ass or narrow hips and a nice bubble? It's weird. I like the proportion for the most part. So many other thing come into the play, as well... the face, sex appeal, skin quality, hair, etc.
    test
  3. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

flat ass is cool when she get on her knees it spreads like a fan haha but long as she got big breast with it i like that. top heavy is sexy to me. but not if she gotta run to keep up with them that to much lol
    test
  4. Ixtlan

Well proportioned women are always very sexy in my book.
    I've come to appreciate them quite a bit here over the last 5-10 years.

And yes, I've seen the hippy chicks with the coffee table asses.
    That's no good. That's far too common in White women.

Skin tone is definitely a factor in the grand scheme of it all.
    But that one can be tricky.

I find that on a lot of girls with PGP.
    test
  5. Ixtlan

Yeah, if I had to choose it would always be breasts over ass...
    test
  6. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

thats real talk haha
    test
  7. Eddie EnyGma

Eddie EnyGma pump.. pump.. pump it up!

she had every right to say what she wants... but was she correct in her assestment.. NAW... and i wouldn't kno what a big pussy felt like.. every chick i eva had intercourse wit... pussy felt the same to me except for the two females that felt drastically tighter than the others... and i've gotten busy wit tall, short, big, skinny.. i've rocked wit them all, thats why it bugged me out that shorty said she NEEDS 10 inches.. when i know for a fact i will make shorty come wit my 7 and a half (we yet to discuss girth tho)... and she tried to come in here like she all grown but don't kno shit about her own body and yes maybe i should have told her she has a big pussy in a nicer way.. but no matter how nice i would have said it, she would of still come in here on some lil kid ass "well u must have a small dick" shit... which is retarded.. i could be one of them dudes that pack a footlong and said what i said cuz the majority of the females i rocked wit could only get 5 to 6 inches of me in em.. but basically i'm an "ignorant asshole" even tho everything i've said has been FAR FAR FAR more intelligent and not ignorant as the shit comin out her keyboard.. so yea, cater to her feelings cuz she has a pussy (a big one at that) and just dismiss me as a "sensitive" nigga.. but u'd just be spewing ignorance ya damn self... not every nigga on this board fits the MO that u got in ya head tight eyes..

MAD LOVE
    test
  8. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol waiting on her reply
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.