have women and here ever turned a man down because.....

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Nov 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. misspimp

misspimp a.k.a KATURAH

U know what....I agree with you there...women do have alot of differnet ways to enhance breast size, or aleast make the illusion of enhancement....push up bras, padded bras, water bras, implants....the whole 9 yards....so most women probably are more sensitive about their breast size then men are about their penis size after all we cant cover up our breast size lol

mad love
    test
  2. misspimp

misspimp a.k.a KATURAH

I take that back women are more sensitive about their breast size than men about their penis size, plain and simple

mad love
    test
  3. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

I'm not mad at anyone in here, I said what I said and I meant what I said, and tight eyes is right it is a loosing battle...not so much because men are sensitive about penis size(although they are) but just because whatever dudes name thats been arguing back and forth with me is an ignorant asshole plain and simple. This is a very good debate topic, but I like big dicks, so if that means my pussy is big so be it....I know someone that likes it!!!

lmao! hahahahah
    test
  4. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Men talk about dick size all the time amongst each other... mainly, in playful derision, even if we've never seen the other's dude's dick... like we'll say, "you little dick motherfucker" or "...but your dick ain't bigger than mine, tho"... but we're still cool... we're still friends. However, women hate other women if their boobs are bigger... they call them dumb, sluts, whores, you name it... and the woman has done nothing but have big breasts. I don't get it... and of course, I'm generalizing from what I see all the time. Each individual case is different. I do know that.
    test
  5. misspimp

misspimp a.k.a KATURAH

You're right it depends on the type of women that we are talking about....alot of women can be haters...and be friends with the same person they are hating on...

But when theres gilrs that are turly good friends to the heart, when theres no competition, no hating, or none of that other childish, petty b.s >>then we do the same thing...like my friend now, shes pregnant and everything on her has gotten bigger - i mean shes all baby - but her boobs have gotten bigger, her ass and thighs have gotten bigger, and not that any of it needed to and we throw comments back and forth all day long to each other - ill call her a big titty monster, or a swole ass mamouth, and she'll call me a lil booty hoe and so forth and so on, but like when me and my girls go out we throw comments back and forth all night long - so as long as its all love its all good - but guys usually dont tend to be as petty as women

mad love
    test
  6. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Oh please, spare me the dramatics... I aint pandering to shit. You know just as well as I do that he was trying to clown with his little "observation" and that he stated it disrespectfully...

She had every right to come back at him like she did.

I should ask you and your boy that question... you two seem to be the only ones concerned with her liking large penises.
    test
  7. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^No, that doesn't concern me at all... what concerned me was her assertion that anything less than 10 inches is small, when 5-6 inches is average... if she needs big dicks, more power to her...
    test
  8. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

btw, did you like my breast size equalizer? Pretty neat, huh?

I grew up with combative siblings... so I'm a seasoned warrior with the comebacks.
    test
  9. tight-eyes

Yeah, I saw that shit. There really is no definitive way to measure who cares more, just subjective opinions... so no point in even arguing the point. Perhaps its a cultural thing, but I don't think I have ever seen a black woman hate on another b/c of the size of her breasts... if anything, they hate on women with larger behinds b/c thats what most black men [particularly in popular media] glorify and are attracted to.

I'll have to ask some of my big-tittied friends about that.
    test
  10. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Yeah, it's a cultural thing... bring some pics back when you talk to these mammary-blessed friends.
    test
  11. tight-eyes

You would lose your damn mind if I introduced you to some of my friends, Iggy... some of my girls are pretty hefty in the breasticle department.
    test
  12. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I remember Softskin... I miss her... if they're anything like Tocarra, I'm sure my head'll be spinning... my wife was a DD before she got pregnant, now that she's breastfeeding, I think her bras have Greek letters for cup sizes now... j/k
    test
  13. tight-eyes

I haven't talked to Soft in a minute, she moved away a while back... she sends me texts every so often and we occasionally chat on myspace. That used to be my ace right there... we were always together getting into trouble... lol. Yes, she is RATHER titti-licious! I have a lot of friends that are.

Lots of big-breasteses women in my family, too. I really am going to ask them about it, though. The only thing I ever hear them complain about is the weight of their breasts on their backs and shoulders [and older men harassing them when they were younger, but thats another topic!]... not other women hating on them b/c of them.

Maybe you can create a topic and ask.
    test
  14. Ixtlan

Ixtlan emceeingain'tforyou...

Theory of relativity...

You know now that I think about it...
    My experience with women's breasts is much like MP's experiences with the male member.

I've been with more than 10, but fewer than 20 women...
    The irony there is I've never slept with a woman whose breasts were smaller than a 36C. In my experience women I've been intimate with are rather busty.
    I believe of all the women I've been with only 3 of them were in an "ill C-cup". The rest have been D or bigger. I would guess that probably 3-4 of them were DD's, 3-4 were DDD's and a couple were in the E-department somewhere.
    test
  15. Ixtlan

They do?
    That shit's never been kosher with me.

A group of my buddies joke incessantly about another guy in our extended crew. They go on and on about how big dude's tooly is.
    It's just not funny to me.
    test
  16. Ixtlan

I don't think it's AS COMMON with Black women, but I've certainly seen them 'get green' over the size of another woman's breasts.

I love ass, but I've always been a titty man first.
    I think it's about 50/50 around these parts.
    test
  17. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Ill C-cup? You like saying that Phife line, too, huh? I quote that at least once a month... perky C's on a petite shorty can look sooo delicious. The girl I was with before my wife was about 5'0" and a 34C... and they were about the most perfect breasts I've ever seen. But most of the women I've dated have been D or better.
    test
  18. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I don't do it... I was actually thinking about a friend who does... this dude I used to hang with, who was kinda like a Tupac/DMX clone... as far as acting over-the-top gangsta and braggadocious, not in looks... he actually looked a lot like Jayo Felony... but he was the most insecure dude I ever chilled wit... he always bragged about his size and would come back with a "I bet yo' dick ain't bigger than mine" whenever he wanted to check somebody... I'm like, whatever dude... the most frontin'-est cat ever, too... but he did score a lot, I'll give him that.
    test
  19. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I like ass, too... but not too huge... like Buffy and Cherokee do nothing for me. That's just too much... 50 inch hips and shit, naw... you can have that. As long as it's round and perky, not flat... I'm cool.
    test
  20. Ixtlan

A good friend of mine wrote a song about 2 years ago where he borrowed that line. It's been stuck in my head ever since.

It's actually a song about trying to lure this girl into cheating on her man.
    Dope performance track. That always gets the crowd going at a live show.

He manipulated the chorus a bit though...
    "Picture me messing it up/Your mind I corrupt with the Ill C-cups"
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.