have women and here ever turned a man down because.....

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Nov 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddie EnyGma

Eddie EnyGma pump.. pump.. pump it up!

^yea Ix.. i'm sure if some shorty in ya town runs into home boi.. yall will hear about it all thru the city....

lmao@ not having respect for women, this is the internet so automatically u ain't shit to me... and no i have repsect for WOMEN but no respect for lil ass girls thinkin they grown.. when u grow up and learn more about ur own anatomy, u can tell other people to grow up.. and upset?? whose typing in caps?? this shit is funny to me... shit it was joke in the first place u mad cuz u came in here on some humbug shit tryin to pop off and someone clowned u.. and what u do?? the usual lil girl thing try and say someone has a lil dick cuz u mad they clowned u.. now u tryin to say they need to grow up.. u's a fuckin chicken head.. then u gone say u only had sex wit two dudes, but both of em were 10 inches, how is it that both the dudes u happened to fucked both happened to be packin a 10, bitch u's a liar.. we don't believe u.. u need more people.. now run along wit ur flappy ass beef curtains and tell that bullshit to some sucka ass fuck nigga cuz i ain't the one...

MAD LOVE....
    test
  2. Ixtlan

Ixtlan emceeingain'tforyou...

I'm sure it's happened already. He's got a ton of free time.
    That bastard sure as hell ain't busy cathching passes.
    Bum...
    test
  3. badassyella

badassyella New Member

take it like a g [funny] lol
    test
  4. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

loving this thread right now hahaha
    test
  5. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

lmao@"I ain't the one"... haven't heard that since the early '90s... I remember in '95 this kid was crackin' on me because I still said, "dope."
    test
  6. misspimp

misspimp a.k.a KATURAH

So I am let me get this right....I am....A Bitch, With a big cunt, A little girl who doesnt know her own anatomy....and a chicken head...who got upset because I got clowned...and did the normal female thing and said you had a little dick, because you clowned me? Oh yeh and a Liar because I said that I've only had sex with two people and both of their dicks were ten inches....right???

How ironic is it that you call me every name in the book, and then holler about how I dont know you, you are right I dont know you...and you are right...I am a bitch...a big one when I want to be infact, the big cunt thing....is not even worth a response....a little girl....sweet heart I am 21 years old, and take care of my damn self. I dont ask no man or woman for shit, everyhing that I have I have gotten on my own so fuck you and every mother fucking thing you stand for with your little dick ass and yes I may be in experienced when it comes to sexual experiences b/c I have only had two partners, but I am studying to be a nurse...so please believe I know my anatomy and ures better than you know....And I didnt say you had a little dick, you said it, I just reiterated the point....Now what would be the point in me lying about how many people I've had sex with and how big their dicks were? When you come up with an answer that makes a little more than half the sense of any of the threads u posted earlier let me know, and I am pretty sure that I have no reason to lie about anything that I've ever said on this board, and frankly I dont give a fuck whether you with your little dick ass or anyone else on here believes what I have to say or not, I shared my opinions and thoughts just like everone else, you're the one who got all huffy cause u only hanging with 6 inches-LMFAO!!!!!

mad love
    test
  7. Ixtlan

Six inches is average hon.
    test
  8. misspimp

misspimp a.k.a KATURAH

Actually 5.2 Inches Is Average Hun...but If U Have A Six Inch Dick I Am Not Fucking With It, And I Think U Have A Little Dick If It Is 5 OR 6 Inches

Mad Love
    test
  9. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

His whole point was that if you NEED 10 inches, like you said, then your vaginal cavity must be pretty large, since the average female vaginal depth is between 4-6 inches... then feeling insulted, you charged back with "you must have a little dick if you think 10 inches is big." If the average penis size is 5-6 inches, then there are PLENTY of people who think 10 inches is big. It's all relative, but bigger than average would mean BIG in a general sense. It's not like being on a basketball team where 6 feet is short... to the general population, 6 feet is still quite tall since it's taller than average. If you got a big vagina, then you gotta big vagina... go ahead and work it...
    test
  10. Eddie EnyGma

Eddie EnyGma pump.. pump.. pump it up!

^^don't explain to the bitch.. she is straight dumb and must can not see where i said NEED.. and no bitch my shit is 7 and a half.. u can't even do math how the fuck u talkin like u kno anything about anatomy, and stop giving life stories to try and explain yaself.. i do not care... U HAVE A BIG PUSSY...PERIOD..

MAD LOVE!

hahahahha i still be sayin dope, its either tough, cold or dope...
    test
  11. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Sweetie, you're fighting a losing battle here... I wouldn't even bother continuing the convo from this point. Dudes are very sensitive about the subject of penis size, so you're not likely going to get around a bunch of overly-sensitive, offensive responders. I wouldn't let them get me too worked up... you like what you like, no need to explain or apologize :)
    test
  12. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

A clear case of pandering to the female for gender sake... it's not about being sensitive... dude put his size out there for the world to know, so how is he being sensitive? He obviously has no hangups about it... he just made an observation about what she NEEDED and she became defensive, then it went back and forth... the truth of the matter is that big pussies NEED big dicks and vice versa... so what's the problem? [dunno]
    test
  13. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

annnnnnnnnnnd cut lets go to Commercial bob haha yall tripping
    test
  14. Ixtlan

Touche.

That would make 6 inches above-average though wouldn't it?
    As Iggy said it's relative. You may be more accustomed to a bigger penis based on your past experiences.

I'm not mad at you.
    test
  15. misspimp

misspimp a.k.a KATURAH

I'm not mad at anyone in here, I said what I said and I meant what I said, and tight eyes is right it is a loosing battle...not so much because men are sensitive about penis size(although they are) but just because whatever dudes name thats been arguing back and forth with me is an ignorant asshole plain and simple. This is a very good debate topic, but I like big dicks, so if that means my pussy is big so be it....I know someone that likes it!!!
    Mad Love
    test
  16. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Women are equally sensitive about their breast size, but you don't see men in here saying that anything less than a DD cup is small... btw the average cup size in America is now a 36C, probably due to an increase in implants, though... which far outnumber penile implants. So I wonder who really is more sensitive?
    test
  17. .+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+

.+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+ ReMi-Da dRuNkn pRiNcEsS

^ i gues i am not one of those women. My titties are not that big, nor are they small, so if a guy wants bigger ones he can move on, dont really care. He can tell me he does not like my breasts. I am not that sensitive about that. Actually I am happy mine are not too big, my auntie had to get a reduction and my family is full of big boobie women lol, although i am bigger than my mom. I am happy with what i got though.
    test
  18. misspimp

misspimp a.k.a KATURAH

LOL, women due tend to be sensitive about breast size but only because most men make a big deal about it - just like women make a big deal about penis size which is why most men are just as sensitive about their penis size.

I'm more sensitive about the ass comments tho, b/c i have a little booty...which is not bad since my moms side of the family has phat asses and my dads side has small flat asses - I ended up right in the middle....with a small one, but not a flat one....I know I have pretty boobies...so no sensitivity there....but men are more sensitive about their penis size....I think

mad love
    test
  19. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^Well, if you go by surgical enhancements as an indicator of insecurity, then women outnumber men by far. Then there are padded bras and such that give the illusion of a bustier and perkier appearance. However, I don't doubt that some men probably pad their crotches. I'm totally secure with my body, though. I try not to take too much pride in it, because then you become vain and conceited... I just like to stay and look healthy.
    test
  20. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Girl, if you ain't a DD cup, then them shits is small... he he, j/k

Confidence is sexy... insecurity is not.

Sex appeal ain't always strictly about body parts anyway... it's how you carry yourself.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.