Have U Ever Cheated Before?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Mellow Madness, Jul 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I don't think everyone cheats... we all think about it, but not everyone acts on it.

When I see married couples who've been together for YEARS (I'm talking 15+ years) I always wonder if either of them have cheated... married for that many years you HAVE to have felt an urge to creep at some point.
    test
  2. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

honestly...i never have...........

it aint worth the stress...to be hidin shit from somebody, nahmean

that shit catches up with u and the only person that loses in the end is you, nahmean......

if i feel like i need to go twist up somewhere else...then i'ma end the relationship.....

its a sign of weakness....immaturity.....

(wo)man the fuck up and leave the person b4 u cheat...nahmean

but the real question is....how did u let a person get close enough to u to cause u to leave the person u was with in the first place?

sharing emotions is cheating to......if a woman slides out on u and talks about intimate things with another cat...thats cheatin too.......

women get ALOT from that...more than men...........that emotional contact is damn near like sex to them...lol...well maybe not that far....but once u get in a woman head...u pretty much got errything else......so i consider that cheatin too.......
    test
  3. Shellyshell

Shellyshell Addicted

Nope, I'm not a cheater.
    test
  4. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

I've kissed another guy while I was in a relationship. I didn't think it was a big deal , but he did..We later broke up, but.. then again I was 14, so of course we broke up. lol

I don't think everyone cheats.. I think everyone has thoughts and/or fantasies about other people-- some act on those thoughts and some don't.. I also don't believe " once a cheater always a cheater" maybe because I'm a lil naive and tend to think the best of people..
    test
  5. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

it depends on what you consider cheating 1st off..like people are saying everyone has they own opinions on how far u go before it considered cheating..im married..i aint touched another woman other then the club getting my grind on..but i cant lie and say i dont be like damn this girl fine i would hit that IF I WASNT MARRIED haha..but i dont act on impulses..if its in your heart u'll do it..so i distance my thoughts and keep moving
    test
  6. noreaga

noreaga New Member

i've never cheated any girl before and i never will , im the kinda of guy that talks straight ...if i dont like you i'll tell you off , there's no need to cheat and all thats some bullshit
    test
  7. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

i haven't cheated...and i highly doubt i ever will...cuz for one, I'm not a good liar. two, that's just mean to take advantage of ppl like that....karma is a bitch man.

i agree with what others said, if I wanna be with someone else, I'll just break up with who I'm with (lol im not proud of it, but i have done that shit in the past...but i didn't cheat!)

now if you count thinking of other ppl in a sexual way, then yes...i have cheated...many many times lol. But, attratction isn't cheating in my book...lusting, and attempting to pursue a relationship is a form of cheating. But just thoughts? I can't think another man is fine?? that's ridik.

on the whole phone number tip....I have recieved phone numbers...but i never call sum1, or ask for numbers. BUT, i used to give out my number like crazy. all the ppl i gave my # to knew i had a man...but they wanted it, so i didn't care. i have no problem giving out my number (but i don't cuz my man got mad at me lol)...

now, do y'all that that's a form of cheating...giving out your number to ppl who you know are attracted to you??

thoughts?
    test
  8. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

I Have I Aint Even Gonna Front..
    test
  9. MisterE

MisterE Look @ His Face Now!

my penis is small.....
    test
  10. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I'm sorry for that. :frown: poor thing.
    test
  11. MisterE

MisterE Look @ His Face Now!

it looks like an outtie belly button when its hard.....
    test
  12. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

That's kinda HOT!
    test
  13. Syza Koza

Syza Koza New Member

Nope.

And no.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.