"HATTON wants FLOYD? Sign the contract!" - Team Mayweather

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by ~OMagic~, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~OMagic~

~OMagic~ Well-Known Member

Hatton can make 147 far easier than Floyd making 140.

Floyd has won a championship at 140.

WOW @ you thinking you are embarassing anybody. Not one person agrees with you. You are the only person saying the fight should be at 140. Hattons camp isnt even saying that.
    test
  2. dun dun dun dun

dun dun dun dun New Member

Whitaker's first loss was widely regarded as a total robbery. His loss to De La Hoya could've gone either way, but by then he was way past it and coked out. Let's see if Mayweather has the guts to fight into his mid-30's.

Standing in front of an opponent is not fundamental? By who's accounts? It depends what you're doing when you're in front of your opponent. You know, Mayweather has to stand in front of his opponent too when he throws punches, though that occurs about once every 5 years or so I've heard.

I don't teach anyone to fight like Whitaker. No one can reproduce his skills in the ring and teaching kids to fight like that would ruin any fighter.
    test
  3. ~OMagic~

You a closet Mayweather fan, I know it. Tell 'em why you mad, is it because Floyd can eat cookies during training camp and still be on point? Were you angry when Oscars punches had zero effect on him?
    test
  4. dun dun dun dun

LOL. No shit Hatton can make 147 easier... all he has to do is eat some more of those Fish and Chips from England. [funny]

Mayweather won a title at 140, but not the championship.

The fight will probably be at 147 or at a catchweight because Mayweather's calling the shots. But to benefit Floyd's legacy the most, he should capture Hatton's 140 championship. And for the record, the only person agreeing with you is MyKe SeaN, and my dog's turds has more boxing sense than him. [readit]
    test
  5. dun dun dun dun

I already said that I was a fan of Mayweather, but I wish he would use more of his abilities.

Floyd just doesn't have a clue. He's so wrapped up in his ego and wannabe greatness that he thinks acting the way he does is getting him a positive result, when in fact, it makes most people wanna puke and wish he'd just go away and leave his boxing skills with someone else.

People dish out money to watch two people FIGHT wishing they could be like those guys. But nobody wants to be like Floyd Mayweather.

If I could have his skills, I'd be a fighting machine. I'd be Ray Robinson, putting together killer combinations to take out my opponents. Not a "look how great I am... I wanna be appreciated" crybaby.

Which is why so many people appreciate De La Hoya.
    test
  6. ~OMagic~

There is no "Championship" in boxing.

You do not know boxing, go train your fighters to be losing journeyman
    test
  7. dun dun dun dun

Yup. You're right. There is no championship.

When people think of the heavyweight champions of the past: Jack Dempsey, Joe Louis, Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson... Bruce Seldon... John Ruiz... :screwy:
    test
  8. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

Dun Dun has just made a complete ass out of himself. He knows nothing about boxing and its showing right now.

HATTON IS THE CHALLENGER DICKHEAD! Beating him at 140 will not make a difference to his legacy. DONT YOU GET IT DICKHEAD??

FLOYD won championships at the weight classes that mattered. Hatton is trying to make a career in a filler weight division.
    test
  9. dun dun dun dun

MyKe SeaN, the boxing authority, ladies and gentlemen...
    test
  10. ~OMagic~

Floyd used 140 as a filler division like it should be. Hatton uses it as his career.
    test
  11. MyKe SeaN

Same with Holyfield and James Toney, they used Cruiserweight like the filler weight division is should be. Thats why cats like Jirov, Calzaghe and Lacy dont get much respect in the boxing world. Filler divisions have less competition... Hatton should just move up cause right now, he aint stompin with the big DAWGS!!!!- Martin Lawrence
    test
  12. dun dun dun dun

Goddamn, you're stupid. Holyfield didn't use the Cruiserweight division as a filler weight division. He spent nearly 5 years there and cleaned the division out.

Then the money was calling from a few pounds north of the border at the heavyweights so Holyfield got a bite to eat at the "Steroid Buffet" and moved up.

And boxers like Jirov don't get respect because he's got a china chin, Calzaghe doesn't get respect because he's defending his title against taxi cab drivers and cooks, and Lacy doesn't get respect because Calzaghe taxed that ass.

Guys like Pacquiao and Rafael Marquez fight at this "filler" division and are considered to be among the best out there.
    test
  13. MyKe SeaN

^^You're a fuckin retard....How long has hatton been at 140? The money at 147 is staring him right in the face but he's too scared to go GET IT.. Holyfield was naturally smaller than most of the heavyweights in his day so of course he'd stick around in cruiser weight for a lil bit. Hatton is naturally bigger than most middleweights but he choses to fight cats who walk around at 150-soaked. There's a bigger jump from Cruiserweight to Heavyweight than there is one from Jr. Welterweight to Welterweight. When Holyfield moved to Heavyweight, he was fighting people who out weighed him by 20-40 lbs. Weight is not keeping Hatton from 147, its SKILL! Go get you a brain transplant dickhead!
    test
  14. dun dun dun dun

Hatton isn't naturally bigger than most middleweights you fool. He just weighs more than them because he gorges himself on food and beer. Roberto Duran did the same thing as Hatton in between fights... I guess Duran was a natural middleweight, too. Damn, he must've had to cut a lot of weight to make lightweight!

[dummy][dummy][dummy]
    test
  15. MyKe SeaN

^^You still dont get it....
    test
  16. dun dun dun dun

I get it. I'm aware that Mayweather beats Hatton from 140 to 154...yadda yadda yadda...

Ricky gives the toughest fight to Floyd at 140, though.
    test
  17. MyKe SeaN

^If you say so.
    test
  18. ~OMagic~

lol I knew you was a closet Mayweather fan.

But on the reals, Pacquiaos name holds little respect when an all time great type arguement comes up.
    test
  19. ~OMagic~

I guess you can say he gives the toughest fight at 140, considering there is NOBODY at 140.
    test
  20. dun dun dun dun

Um, I already stated more than twice that I was a Mayweather fan... I heard the people at Lenscrafters were offering a special offer for potential buyers. Maybe you should check them out!

As if Mayweather invented the phrase "tax that ass" anyways... LOL.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.