Hating America

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Yahunyahti, Apr 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

This disorder needs to stop. Yes, America was built on racism and slavery. Yes, America was built over the bones of Native Americans. Yes, we've had some major setbacks and looking back on American history we see many many problems.

BUT, America is the greatest Nation on earth. America is a spectacular achievement. 150 years ago Americans were beginning to move toward California on Horse Drawn Wagons and now we have the largest city in the world in California. America, within a few hundred years, has gone from being a land full of woods to the Greatest World Power ever.

Now, we can view that as a bad thing. Or we can view it as something which is a great thing. It is all up to us how we perceive that. Of course our nation has an ugly history, but name one that doesn't. Name just one nation that has never had an ugly and dark side in its history . . .

The whole world is looking to America for solutions. It's time we start solving problems, and not just for ourselves but for the whole world.

I mean hell, 40 years ago blacks and whites were eating together for the first time in public, here in America. It was acceptable for the first time, just 40 years ago. We've come a long way, VERY swiftly. We've got a long way still to go but there is no nation on this earth who has a willpower like Americans did back in the 80's. We need to put a stop to the way our hijacked government is acting. We are all people, of all nations, religions and cultures. America represents the entire world and the entire world knows it.
    test
  2. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

God Bless America
    test
  3. UG MC

UG MC Captain Zapp Brannagin

Mostly people got a problem with American foreign policy and wars... even before this 'hijacked presidency' America has had a history of unilaterism, isolationism, and getting involved in other peoples affairs to their own benifit.. and someone elses detriment... i.e. Cold War policy in Africa, propping up ruthless regimes like the shah of Iran and Batista in Cuba... Sadaam in the begining.. and various insurgent groups that are against America now, were helped by them in the name of stopping Communism in the 80s..

btw the slums in America still suck..places like DC even have de facto apartheid on a local level...

and I don't think 'will power' had as much to do with American success as having inherited 1200 years of western heritage... mostly by way of England and the Industrial Revolution.. then b/c of Americas location in the world they were able to survive 2 world worlds that destroyed Europe

but, of course, America is still a great place to live if you want to make lots of money and have lots of things
    test
  4. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

UG

When was the last bus bombing in America?
    When was the last wedding that was attacked by extremists?
    When was the last time that you were stopped in the street because of your religion and beaten or executed?
    When was the last time you had a tank rolling through your town or city?
    When was the last time that you went to sleep at night to sirens wailing to warn you of enemy bombings?

Yes, there are problems that need to be corrected.
    America is not perfect. However America is involved in world politics because America is represented by all people of all nations around the world and because all people from all nations around the world expect America to be involved in the world's politics. If America turned their back on other countries and said, "That's your problem, not ours. Deal with it yourself." Do you suppose those countries would be happy? Maybe the country that conquers the other one would, but what about the conquered? It is a lose/lose situation. People will bitch either way so America has to do what is best for the world and accept that everybody won't be happy.

You know, it is easy to say that we shouldn't be in Iraq. But, how many Iraqis have fled to America to escape the persecution by Saddam? If we pull out now, it would be irresponsible and the group with the strongest regime would take control over it. Democracy MUST be set up in that nation and that requires us to remain there. Now, of course Bush's Admin (and others behind them) are trying to secure monetary benefits from it. That's what corrupt people do. But, is there another option? Can you guarantee that a Democrat won't do the same? Of course not. Sure, you can elect a Democrat but will that change anything? No. Let history run its course. Let the corrupt people do what they do. They are trying to secure their profits and find a way to use their negative motivations for positive results.

It is easy to say that Iran should be left alone, but what would happen if America did? How long would it take before Israel and Iran had an all out war? Would that not be a problem that affects the entire world? The fallout would be devastating and the acid rain would fall on much of Asia and possible even further into our own continent. It's very easy to say . . . "America should stay out of the world's politics." It isn't very realistic though. All the nations around the world turn to America for assistance and since America is the strongest nation in the world, it is the responsibility of America to defend the weaker nations. Politics is a difficult thing. Sometimes you have to work with people who you do not like in order to fight off people who are a much larger threat. After you destroy the stronger of the threats, then you turn your focus on the smaller threat. Of course our government is corrupt. Power corrupts men and women. It always has and it always will.

When Iran says that Israel should be wiped off the face of the map . . . what should we do, stand by and let Israel react? Is that really what you think America should do? You do know how Israel would handle it, don't you? Iran would be a wasteland and India would be greatly affected by it as the clouds drift over their nation. Yes, America attacking these countries makes America look like a bully, but if America didn't Israel would, and TRUST ME, the world does not want that to happen. Israel has almost as many nuclear weapons as America and isn't even the size of Florida. America cannot ask Israel to disarm until America disarms. What America CAN do is try to prevent other nations from arming so that they will not need to disarm. Once other nations stop trying to create nuclear weapons, disarming the nations that already have them becomes a possibility.

We have things that need to be fixed in this country and instead of complaining about the problem we should be finding ways to solve them. Attacking America, as a whole, is stupid. What is the other option? Should we turn to Britain for advice? Should we turn to the Muslim world for advice? Who has the answer? Do you have the solution?

If you do not have the solution then shouting out the problems is worthless.
    Find the solution and then work toward achieving it. Let your actions speak for you. Shouting out, "There is a problem!" accomplishes nothing. It amounts to nothing more than rabble rousing and if you do it long enough, people will simply stop caring.

We can't fix everything all at once and the world's problems will not all be resolved during our lifetime. We must decide which issues are of the greatest immediate concern and work to correct them. Yes, the inner cities and trailer parks of America are a mess, but they aren't producing nuclear weapons. If people in the inner cities and trailer parks learned some self respect and learned to love and care for one another, they could contribute to resolving their own problems instead of expecting Daddy Government to do it for them. It is ALL OF US who should be working toward different solutions. If we ALL contribute and do our part then we will see results much more swiftly. Pick a problem and work toward correcting it and let others deal with other problems. Dedicate yourself entirely to one cause and pray that others will be doing the same for other causes.

Summary: Pick a local problem which you can work to resolve, figure out a solution and implement that solution. You are not a politician. I am not a politician. Let politicians solve international matters and pray that they work for the bettering of humanity and not ONLY for their monetary gains.
    Work toward goals that you can actually achieve and stop whining about things you have no control over.
    test
  5. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

test
  6. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

it would be nice if the populations of those unlike me would cease to exist. there would be more space for me to do my thing and i'd feel comfortable where ever i chose to go. life is about comfort. make it happen america.
    test
  7. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Thank you for that contribution Holla.
    It's nice to see that you so clearly understood what is being said in this thread. Your comprehension skills are astounding.
    test
  8. KingMenace

KingMenace YOU MAD.

Hating America is based on a lack of knowledge and understanding about how things work in the world. The people who run this country have no allegience to America. They are internationalists with a globalist agenda. Most of the people we think are running the country are not really running it at all. They are just placemen for people further up the ladder.
    test
  9. UG MC

^^^ lol @ what this thread has become..

anyway

All nice points

You don't really believe that America 'does whats best for the world' do you? America has, and continues, to give a lot to the world. But America, like any other country and most people, do things in for the betterment of themselves first.... and therefore, does whats best for themselves

I don't want to say that America 'shouldn't be in Iraq'... b/c it diposed of a ruthless dictator.. but even that victory was tainted when they basically allowed Sudaam to be maryted. It seems like the whole war has been mismanaged and that the Iraqi people( Or really, most people in the middle east) DO NOT WANT THE WEST( Especially the Americans) there... they seem to see the West not as liberators but as occupiers... Plus, in Iraq they don't seem to want to be a unified nation.. so whats the point of fighting to keep them together?

Like I said before, it seems that the Iraqiis do not want a Secular Western style democracy, the only kind the Americans want for the Iraqii people, so it seems pointless to try to IMPOSE one on them.

The question becomes whether or not the West, despite its self admiration and self exultation, has the military capabilities, or economic and political will to bring about the fundamental change it desires.. Already it is showing that it's politcal will is suspect

America needs countries like Russia and China to help it, also the EU has alot of economical clout b/c of the its trade w/ Iran....

So stop the unilateral bs.. please.. America needs help, and Americans should never forget that
    test
  10. musicisvanity

musicisvanity New Member

I think everyone in the country is just realizing that ever great nation collapses. History has proven that. We're just waiting for the downfall.
    test
  11. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

UG - It doesn't matter if the Middle East wants Democracy. It is no longer a choice that they have to choose from. They are unable to manage their own nations and maintain a functional society within the world so they will be told how to govern their people. In the nuclear age you can't just sit around and hope people catch up. It's too dangerous.

Music - [funny] Did Britain collapse? Did France? Did India? Did China? How about Japan? Empires collapse. Nations don't. America is not an Empire.
    test
  12. HM@variance

HM@variance New Member

im with the thread starter here (whatever his name is, its kinda weird and i dont feel like spelling it)

You people hate on America like you have somewhere else to go and America is keeping you from leaving. Everywhere sucks. The world sucks. We know. And if you obsess about that thought like you do it will drive you crazy. Everywhere else sucks worse than here, so i say, fuckin' deal with it. Might as well hang here where there are enough things to make you a lil' happy.
    test
  13. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

I agree with Az. I loathe (whilst I'd sex him) people like Steve, who don't appreciate what they have and what America has achieved.

Though, you're singing a little too hard. America excelled so fast because of of European and Asian progression and the extortion of Africa.

You talk about the unity as some sort of pat on the back photo opportunity, but if America wanted to exist with other countries, it had to abolish slavery etc. America just conformed to a standard other countries set.
    test
  14. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Very true.

Is that an American problem or a Man problem?
    test
  15. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Then you must not be watching the rest of the world.
    It's going on everywhere, it just takes different forms in other places.
    test
  16. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

I do . . .

What I find funny is that you never see a damn thing about Asia or Africa on our News. It's like they don't even exist. Billions of people and they act like they're not even there. I stopped watching the News a long time ago. That shit is boo boo.
    test
  17. Threshhold of intel

Threshhold of intel cleveland is the city...

white people dont have the right to hate america..

leave that to us who were brought here unwillingly...

and i wish a motherfucker would come back and reply.."if you dont like it leave"
    ay, ya'll should of paid for the round trip boat ride instead of the one way....
    now ya'll got us here, and most of us cant afford to leave if we wanted too....

but if one of you white boys is willing to pay my ticket, i'll pack my shit now....
    test
  18. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

are you that poor, thresh?
    test
  19. UG MC

You make it sound as if you don't take advantage of the things America has to offer to the overwhelming majority of its people... electricity, housing(if you are willing to work and pay for it)... employment, education, and entertainment.

If you don't like things you can complain about it w/o fearing beaing beaten by the police and put in jail( ask Zimbwabeans(?) how much that means)

and if your REALLY don't like it you can vote or run for office

You don't sound appreciative of what America is able to offer you...
    test
  20. Mike Hosea

Mike Hosea New Member

do you think the post you jsut made only applys to america? almost all modern countries in the world have the same shit, you could go to canada, the UK, ireland, norway, etc.... and live jsut as good.
    infact some of those countrys constantly come ahead of united states on lists for best places to live..

noway has been ranked the number one place to live by the UN for the past 6 years

while US is usualy just cracking the top ten. they were number 8 in 2006

believe it or not the US isnt gods gift to humanity and great living, its not the only place int he world thats good to live in.

heres a another list from economist magazine that uses the same formula as the UN

the united states is number 13

one of these days ill leave america id do it right now if i could.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.