haters of advertising = haters of freedom

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by teq the decider, Jan 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Edit, nevermind.

[funny]
    test
  2. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

i'm a fat vegetarian...

that's anti-freedom, though you're correct on all aspects.

the trick is to get owners to voluntarily give up some of their profits, get the government to volunatrily stop wasting money elsewhere, get the populace on board with a universal health care/single payer plan, etc.
    test
  3. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

So much for editing it out, huh? [funny]

Freedom is nothing more than entertainment.
    It is an illusion in this world and should be viewed as such.
    Owners/CEO's will never voluntarily give up the majority of their profits for the world. The possibility of that level of greed must be eliminated from the world because those who are diseased with it will never lay it down. It would be the same as asking an Alcoholic to agree with you that Alcohol should be illegal.

It is funny how so many people are awaiting a Messiah/Savior (Over 3 Billion people) and out of those 3 Billion people expecting a Messiah to come and deliver the truth to them in its totality, they also expect him to adhere to Democracy.

If a Shepherd sees a pack of wolves in the distance and his sheep want to walk towards them (because they cannot see the wolves ahead) would the Shepherd let his sheep wander off in that direction? Of course not. So why do people expecting a Messiah to believe in Democracy?
    test
  4. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

Anidawehi, your solution simply would not work. Marx and Engel were geniuses and even those who supposedly believed in their philosophy did not follow through on their advice.

Holla, if Anidawehi thinks he is "better" than everyone else and you claim he is in the wrong for doing so, are you wrong for believing yourself "better" than everyone else?

Nice, Identity X, for thwarting Anidawehi.
    test
  5. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

^ Goddam ilk of a woman.

If marx was such a genius his economical Utopia would be in effect for the majority of nations today. The man wasn't realistic, He was a poor guy, who dreamed big for the proletariat, argued against Land value tax then later contradicted himself on Land value tax. He wrote and dreamed more, and took little action on what he wrote and dreamed upon.

Stop playing psychology games with holla, ilk slag.

Ilk slag - Rubbish that is not worth the time or effort of paying attention to it, but none the less draws one in.

That is the ilk you come from.

Anyway...

Azue, what do you say to a person who doesn't drink Alcohol, Yet still agrees Alcohol should be legal?
    test
  6. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

I left this thread after posting my last response...I didn't even know Anida's post was deleted. what're the odds...haha
    test
  7. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

[funny] @ Leila thinking X thwarted me
    He and I have no beef
    He simply quoted it and was replying when I was going to edit it out

Oh, and by the way . . . it can work and will work.
    The difference between Marx and I is that Marx was unable to follow through with "his" theories. I am not unable to carry out mine.

I'd ask them if the benefits of alcohol outweight the negative effects it is causing on the societies around the world.

If the answer is no, then it should be illegal.

There is no logical reason why alcohol should be legal if you strip away this rediculous notion of individualism and singular freedom.
    test
  8. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I see, But not everyone is going to follow "OH ACOHOL IS RUNING THE WORLD"
    Alot of beer drinking People Know acohol isn't good for them. Yet they still do it. They won't agree with you.

You could give them example after example.

Drunk driving.
    influences rape.
    causes deaths.
    it's a Disease.

Fact is Some people want liqure, Others don't want liqure. How is banning Liqure equality if it only serves a select group? the other individuals aren't allowed to enjoy this freedom? What do you band next, free speech?

Do you remember the prohibition? Stock car racing actually came out of the Prohibtion. Bring back Acohol replenished our economy (go boot leggers stickin' it to the christian feminist groups.) Acohol is one of america's biggest Imports and exports. Think of the jobs you are putting people out of, How would you relocate lets say 30,000 to 50,000 workers from Anheuser busch? Who's gonna tell those people they've lost their income because Prohibition is back? You'll have one hell of a field day with public relations on that one.

Maybe ACOHOL shoundn't be Illegal, but to the contrary, an admendment should be ratified to set stricter guide lines for drinkers.

I don't like the nasty effects drinking has when people consume it, I myself do not drink, But I do acknowledge people's right to drink.
    test
  9. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

D'uh.
    For fuck's sake. I was totally joking.

Why are you convinced your ideas will work? (Where countless like it have failed?)
    test
  10. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Who said that my philosophy is a democracy?

I don't believe in asking the people what they want. Leaders have been doing that for years and look at the world we live in. No, it's time somebody tells the people what they need and what they don't need and explains to them why, destroying any lame ass arguments thrown out in reaction.

It's time that we start viewing life as "beneficial" and "not beneficial" and break away from the stupidity of "I am a human being, I rule the earth and am free to do whatever the fuck I want, when I want, how I want and forever long I want to do it."
    test
  11. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Hard to tell on here sometimes.

Because everything has its time. It's not a matter of "my ideas" working. It's a matter of it being time for "these ideas" to be implimented.
    test
  12. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

At least your open about your plans.

But for this to work I would study every tyrant and make corrections on where they went wrong. Because you don't want anger mobs or your own people trying to assassinate you.

I would create a mirconation, But you'll have to have an army. mirconations need protection from drug warlords, terroist, and pirates. The reason I say that is because some rich guy(can't remember his name at the moment) created his own mirconation but once it was discovered by some guerrilla's he along with his followers were outsed off the sovereign land. WHY? no ARMY. no GUNS. = no protection.

food for thought!
    test
  13. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Nope, not a single person will lose their life in this war.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.