Hate to break it to u guys, but Bone Thugs have trouble in Paradise

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by thedream233, Aug 27, 2013.

1. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

layzie Bone's facebook page:

What up my fan Family. i just want to take this time to let you know that I'm not part of any of the "Everything 100" shows that are scheduled. I know everyone is asking Where you been Layzie?

Well I'm letting yall know that I've been working on My brand new album "Perfect Timing" & Building My Brand Harmony Howse Entertainment. I'm doing what makes sense right now for my family and my self which is building my own brand.

I will be performing with Bone thugs n Harmony at the Rock the Bells dates and for a TV Appearance with them, but after that I am not obligated to do anything else with Bone Thugs N Harmony.

Let the record show that I'm part of 1 deal with Bone thugs n harmony which is only the single for "Everything 100" Which is all i'm obligated for.

I would like to Thank you all kindly for your support!!! If you would like up to date information on Me, Harmony Howse Entertainment and my Artists please check out my official websites & social networks.

https://www.facebook.com/TheOfficialLayzieBone

- i dont want to alarm anybody... but the hottest rap group of 15 years ago isn't getting along...
    test
  2. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

It's not like they been putting hot albums lately.
    test
  3. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

Dude sounding hella lazy.....The label name lacks in any creativity, and it seems like he may be looking for a reality show....these dudes never liked each other...
    test
  4. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

LMAO I thought one of them niggas was dyin or something. Nobody cares bout them no more bruh

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  5. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

I thought something similar back when I cared...
    test
  6. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

dream groupie status reachin all time highs
    test
  7. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

wish Rock the Bells was still comin' here like it used to

[​IMG]
    test
  8. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

^damn, where is that? sick background.

why couldnt it be Wish though?
    test
  9. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

thought they'd already broken up
    test
  10. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

• +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  11. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

I wasnt ever a big fan of them and havent checked any of their stuff from the last 10 years so this doesnt really bother me.

Dead @ leaving bone thugs then calling your record company harmony howse entertainment.
    test
  12. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

wack...everybody should just do what I've been doing for years now. Ride with Krayzie Bone cuz he's the only one who has maintained any inkling of dopeness. Take the Bone thugs shit as Krayzie featuring the rest of them and hope one of them can hold your attention until Krayzie comes on. Layzie hasn't been dope for about 10 years, he wants to work on his "brand"...problem is his only successful brand is "Layzie Bone of Bone thugs-n-harmony". Krayzie Bone should've left after BTNHResurrection...instead he stuck around and let Layzie and Wish ride his coattail thru the "trio era", while Bizzy failed on his own and Flesh was in prison, and lost out on his chance to be a successful solo act. Thru those years, if any mainstream rapper was looking for a Bone feature they called Krayzie Bone, none of the others
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  13. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

1 part harmonies are not in high demand....

When accapella goes solo....so low
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  14. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

Bone thugs havent actually harmonized since Art of War
    test
  15. Dj Khaled Sucks

Dj Khaled Sucks Active Member

"Yo dawg, I'm going to release a solo album 20 years after anyone has been checking for me. What should I call it?"

"Perfect timing."

"aahhhhhhhhhh"
    • +Rep +Rep x 3
    test
  16. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

Or how about..."It's coming up on the 25th anniversary of Bone thugs and it's our last chance to cash in on the nostalgia of Bone thugs, but I'd rather make a solo album that even only half of hardcore Bone fans will buy...now how could I title this album to describe it, oh I got it, Perfect Timing...I mean this is obviously the perfect time for me to disassociate myself with Bone thugs"
    test
  17. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

sorry guys, I thought the sarcasm was clear.

bone breaking up for the 1000th time isn't really news because they always get back together and they havent been popular since the early 2000s.

I just thought it was an interesting read because I always saw layzie as the one who always tried to keep the crew together.
    test
  18. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

they did up unitl around 1998...
    test
  19. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

I'm a Bone thugs n harmony stan for life and I'm damn proud of it.
    test
  20. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

lol... pretty much... Bizzy had a few nice moments in his solo career that were drowned out by piles and piles of trashy, shitty music... but all in all this post is spot on.
    test