Hate Kanye's Late Reg

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Medicinal, Aug 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holl@chaBoi

Holl@chaBoi New Member

The Documentary wasn't garbage, but I only frequently rotated about 2 tracks off of it.
    Kanye needs to go...and Diamonds are forever will fade away, simply because a year from now Kanye flow/production will sound like shit compared to new upcoming artist.

Jeezy got it over Kanye in my opinion anyway.

I fucks with Missy Elliott "The Cookbook" before Kanye anyday....peep that...
    test
  2. ChaseNCashe

ChaseNCashe If it aint Polo, Keep It!

LMAOANAOIFNOAIAIOANIOFNAOINIAOANAOI @ Cookbook.

GTFOH!
    test
  3. Holl@chaBoi

Holl@chaBoi New Member

test
  4. Milli Monotone

Milli Monotone Mr. Like I Give A

Kurupt - Against Tha Grain
    test
  5. Intriquate

Intriquate BBC/CLP/HiRED/APE

AT ALL....

Yeah I'm not feeling that Late Registration either, the only song I like on there is Drive Slow.

What i've been listening too is BE, that is real real nice. More than a year ago will be all three Dilated Peoples
    test
  6. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

smokin crizzack...the documentary had so much fuckin fire on it.....you must be on craaaaaack.....C R A C K...CRAAAAAAAAAACK
    test
  7. Straight Flames

Straight Flames New Member

kanye's album is straight booty...
    test
  8. BeatSlangaz

BeatSlangaz 08 is not your year!

The games cd was pretty sick I was actually surprised cause I didnt like the game at first...So when I first popped it in I was ready to say that shit sucked but I couldnt say nothing but the shit was hot...and that was the bootleg I had to go cop the official one..On the opposite side of the table was Guru's album..I was ready to hear some hot shit when I copped it but was tottaly dissapointed...He should never make an album without premier again....On an R&B note Bobby Valentino's album was the best of the year.....
    test
  9. The Militant

The Militant New Member

i been feeling tony yayo i dunno why only when im stoned tho his shit sounds good, when im not, it sounds rubbish

jim jones new shit ok

to be honest all the albums out int he last few years have been shit for rap

not feeling much these days, its all just pop music targeted at black people, its not real rap anymore...

theres that new single out here its got that guy from the south i dunno his name but hes big, he got like diamond teeth and shit, and the actual song is screwed its got him singing the hook all slowed down and its got them organs and shit playing...

im feeling him he kinda taking it back to the 2pac days of talking about real shit instead of how nice your clothes are...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.