Has your "having it" attracted all the wrong people?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Alias3000, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

We have this chick at work that loves to blaze. well I've been wanting to get in them drawls since she got hired and soon as I found out she smoked weed, I was on her hard and she was on me too.. Long story short, We've been smoking out my stash for about 4 months now and the bitch now acts like she doesn't want to fuck now, just smoke my weed up. it's like, she'll let me come over, smoke, eat, watch TV, play with her feet, kiss her neck, but no fucking. Well as of the last 2 weeks, I cut her off and stopped smoking my stash with her but she acts like now we are tight buddies and I'm suppose to hook her up. she even goes to my favorite parking spot at this park to find me..lol...bitch is weed crazy I guess..

How can I let her know that we can't smoke no more unless the drawls coming off? I feel so used letting her smoke me out and I gets nothing in return. she lied to me.

sound off.
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

why dont you just say to her that your tired of supplying her?

and the only people youd normally support is your woman, and shes not your woman..
    test
  3. Travis Truman

Travis Truman New Member

The answer is simply stop taking drugs and start masturbating. This way you become non-reliant on others.
    test
  4. onlyoneq

onlyoneq New Member

real talks
    test
  5. Kwonrae

Kwonrae New Member

Pics of the female?
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

^^so youd be a pushover forever just cuz shes hot?

chicks like your kind for using and abusing.
    test
  7. ChyboProducts

ChyboProducts www.FireFreshBeats.com

Lmao tell her off! SMD or get outta here! haha
    test
  8. MCInsane

MCInsane New Member

Just tell her straight up that if she wants to smoke the bong she needs to choke the schlong.
    test
  9. Wario954

Wario954 New Member

Be like "in the past 4 months I have yet to see you throw money or smoke me out. We can chill but we not smoking."

Just so you know and I'm sure you realized this but you probably have no chance of smashing because to her you are just a resource.
    test
  10. Alias3000

All good advice and I didn't get the drawls either. I told her that I can't smoke her out unless she starts to chip in on the purchase of it or let me have a piece of ass. well she chose not come around bothering me to smoke my kush. and like the last guy said, the bitch didn't wanna fuck , she just wanted the kush. She is currently trying to get at another friend of mine that smokes a lot.

this bitch is a user and abuser for the herbal enjoyment. she's fairly hot but she uses that hotness to get a buzz and bounce.
    test
  11. Wario954

Wario954 New Member

Yo you should chill with her like you're going to smoke and just smoke to the head while she watches you just to fuck with her. I've done that with a couple dudes who never chipped in or never had smoke and me and my boys just past it around to each other. I wish one of them would have asked to hit the blunt but they knew what it was.
    test
  12. MLov420

MLov420 Active Member

hahahaha. straight G shit. bitch knew whats up
    test
  13. Alias3000

hahaha...I'm gonna try this today. she wants to smoke with me and my other homie whose providing the goods. I'm just gonna pass it back to him when it's my turn and see how she responds..lol. my boy thinks he can fuck her so we'll see how it goes.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.