...has marijuana changed your life?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by GaLaTeA, Oct 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

...it's been a while since I've visited this sub-forum, but am wondering out of curiousity if marijuana has changed anyone's life? And was it for the better or for the worse?

Thoughts?
    test
  2. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

It gives you alternate ways of perception and opens you to different concepts. Of course it has done some good. It made musicians make better music and it loosened up an extremely conservative society. Not only that, I believe drugs are the main reason for human evolution.
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

That's an interesting way of looking at it...but wouldn't drug use effect the human evolution for the worst, and not necessarily for the better? :idk:
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Theres no way to really know if it affected me negatively other than turning back time...

id like to think it was positive... but in the end, negative and positive are just words. What one man things as a negative could be a positive to another. So in the end its all personal perseption of your lifes events...

So thinkin of that, things have been pretty good. Ima say its been positive.
    test
  5. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

I'll smoke with you G. I only smoke that high-end shit though.
    test
  6. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

I know weed is considered more of a herb, than an actual drug amongst a lot of people, but I'm sure there can be certain side effects that will be shown in the future, but I could be wrong...

I don't smoke.
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

oh well of course, the method of consuming it ive chosen has been smoking it...

smoking anything is bad for you. So in that sense you could say negative
    test
  8. Tre Tru

Tre Tru Da Tru'th

Well i will say it helps me be a lil more creative..kind helps me block out distractions when im doin my thing...but i grew up in a bad environment , i had ADD and instead of givin me ridlin er whatever my older siblings would get me blazed out when they had to watch me..mom was always working, so i wouldnt be able to compare it with being sober cuz i been blazed most of my life...hmm it's 50/50
    test
  9. PR STATUS GFU

PR STATUS GFU Under The Influence

nope, it didn't ruin mines. if anything, it made it better lmfao
    test
  10. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

It's kept me out of jail... so that's a positive benefit.

If it weren't for weed, I probably woulda blown a couple of people's heads off by now.

The only side effects I can think of that it's possibly given me are youthful appearance and vigor... my health is top-notch... I haven't had so much as a cold in 3 years... I'm middle-aged, yet my sexual potency is still like that of an adolesecent... and I'm still a beast in the gym.

However, when I smoke tobacco, which is rare... I cough, I get a headache, my tummy aches and I feel shitty overall.

Weed makes me feel GRRRREAT.
    test
  11. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

I'll usually use classical music when focusing is an issue, but either way, I'm glad weed makes you tune in with your creative side & I'm sorry to hear about your home circumstances...
    test
  12. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Goodies.
    test
  13. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

I'd never figured you to be aggressive, if that's the proper term...you always come across as relaxed...:scared:

Weed as a youth fountain, should be interesting.
    test
  14. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

It's because I self-medicate... I've been diagnosed with bi-polar disorder.

If I go too long without it, I start to get really anxious and just angry or depressed for no reason... eventually, I might stop... I don't know.

It's probably just genes... but people actually tell me, "damn, it's like you're gettin' younger"...
    test
  15. Lil B P

Lil B P 01000010 *01110000

Nah, it was the dust that left your life in shambles :funny:
    test
  16. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

only thing weed did to change my life was knowing how to pick the best of the shit from the rest of the shit.
    test
  17. Brown Recluse

Brown Recluse Hermit, no crabs

Ganja made it easier 2 socialize with and obtain a greater reach 2 people of all sorts of walks of life!!!
    test
  18. patrown

patrown student for life

Yes. I was raised into it. It empties and fills my pockets, decides which events I go to, and has an affect on my mood. A worthless crutch at best, but it brightens things up.
    Couldn't tell you if it's for better or worse.
    Relating to people is easy when many smoke.
    It's the common ground I share with others I may despise in all other areas.
    Time for the first and last bowl of a long day.
    test
  19. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

dont forget though homies

if were smokin it

its damaging our lungs....

so thats a definite negative lol
    test
  20. gregcube

gregcube New Member

weed changes everything in my life ... for the better - video games, tv, socializing, drinking beers - everything goes better with weed.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.