Has Anyone in here ever fealt the Holy Spirit??

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Jan 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

sleep paralysis can be explained

and ive had it

the brain tries to make sense of what youre experiencing and one of the most common things it brings up is ghosts or spirits..

but it can be explained through medical science
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

but how does that explain in my situation when i used the "in the name of jesus i demand you to flee" then my paralysis lifted?
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

the inability to move or speak i would say is not consistant through all experiences with spirits. Its either only with certain types, or particular encounters like what they are trying to achieve.

bust tell me about your ghost experience
    test
  4. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

it lasted only a few seconds. i dont remember why i woke up but i was sleeping on my back which is rare for me and when my eyes opened i saw this huge black figure at the foot of my bed. my eyes widened and i felt something touch my foot and wanted to pull away but couldn't then suddendly i looked back and it was gone. i never said a word. there was no spook moment it was just kinda gone all a sudden. plus i wont wearing my contacts so it took me a few seconds for my eyes to make sure it was gone. i woke up my girl somehow musta bumped into her and i just told her i was fine and to go back to sleep. i turned the tv on for a lil then went to sleep.

the whole experience shook me a lil not because of the black figure itself, but because my dad is a severe schitzo and i was scared i might be going threw the same. i had one more similar experience and none after.

also my moms has experiences all the time in the last 2 years with vivid hallucinations right when she wakes up
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

when you dream your body releases a chemical into your system to prevent you from actually acting out your dreams, what sleep paralysis is its when you wake up before your system has cleared the chemical, so you cant move.
    Its slowly clears from your system after awakening. So it was probably just coincidence that timed it with you demanding it to leave in the name of jesus.

it happened to me and i actually manage to half retardedly throw a pillow at the "demon" and after i threw it my paralysis wore off enough to where i could move

and i recognized that it was coincidencidental

creepy feeling though
    test
  6. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

^^^i bet u laughed afterwards wondering what the hell a pillow would do to a demon lol
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

schitzophrenia is a partial demonic possesion
    test
  8. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

im not gonna go there wit u BP
    test
  9. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

to payback fuckin' everything remotely negative is demonic

hot shits are the result of demons, the burning ring of fire
    hangovers after a night drinking are demons... residual "spirits"

etc
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

Just giving u the knowledge. Up to u what you do with it.

I wouldnt cast out a demon from someone that isn't born again anyway. It would just do more harm then good.
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

Why u think they call alchohal 'spirits'..food for thought
    test
  12. breathlesss

why do you think i specifically used those two phrases, your food for thought proves you are a shit for brains
    test
  13. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah, i did.

have you ever had like say your whole arm go numb and you try and move it and it acts like youre retarded? at first i couldnt move, but i fought and fought to move an when i could kinda move thats when i tossed the pillow haha and it was a weak toss that barely made 2ft and wasnt even in the right direction haha

its a real neat experience in hindsight.

but its fairly common, and its extremely common for people to imagine ghosts and stuff similar.

but if it happens all the time it means you have a sleep disorder and should see a doctor. Because youre not supposed to wake up when this chemical is in your system AND its supposed to be cleared by the time youre awake....
    test
  14. TheBigPayback

Well maybe before u brush it off u should find out 'why' the term was coined for hard liquor.
    test
  15. breathlesss

fucking whoa, i found this video trying to find a video of this cat sleep paralysis experiment i'd seen quite some time ago, and this popped up... this actually seems to be real, and pretty fucked up and cruel...but, also quite awesome, because it would work with people too

Michel Jouvet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    this is the guy who did the experiment, the wiki has the big word science and the video sorta breaks it down a little more, but is long and boring
    test
  16. breathlesss

because dumb fuck religious zealots equated drunk people with being possessed i imagine, or the evaporation, they thought it was little spirits leaving the bottle...some dumb shit that i don't even care to waste my time looking up...

maybe you should find out why the term "coined" was coined...you holy heathen
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

smh. U imagine huh.

Well no ur wrong.
    test
  18. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

my arm falls asleep during sleep sometimes. besides that no. i been tryna get my moms to tell the doc but she fucking stubborn
    test
  19. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

its not that i dont appreciate advice, i just thought u would comment on the black figure experience i had and not the schitzophrenia. im not looking for advice on schtizo
    test
  20. TheBigPayback

Well we already know what that was. An pretty sure u do to.

Thing is if your not willing to accept christ theres only a few preventitive measures u can take to avoid that from happening again. Which is be careful who u allow in your house. Be aware of things people you hang around with and things theyre involved in. Dont watch demonic types of movies. Bless ur house.

The thing is if u dont have the holy spirit in u, ur fair game. The bible presents your body like a empty house. if the holy spirit doesnt reside there, theres nothing keeping them out. Which is why i wouldnt even bother casting a demon out of someone that didnt want to get saved. Because all ur doing is evicting one spirit, with nothing to put in its place. The bible says when u cast a demon out, they go through arrid places looking for rest but find none. So they return to the house they left and find it swept clean and bring with it 7 more spirits more wicked than itself. Then u got a major problem on your hands.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.