Has anyone ever used niacin to pass a piss test?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Ignorant, Dec 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

If so, did it work for you? How long before the test did you take it? How tall are you and how much do you weigh? I also hear aspirin works, too... is this true?
    test
  2. WWByeye

WWByeye former White widow

vitamin c and b. worked 2 days b4
    test
  3. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

How often did you smoke prior? How tall are you and how much do you weigh?
    test
  4. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

ig it all depends on the details of the testing.......mostly nothing works besides the fake dildo looking thing you wear with clean urine in it
    test
  5. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I know this cat who took 2 pills of 500mg niacin right before the test... AND he smoked the morning of... and he passed... but he's like 20 lbs lighter than me... same height, though... I don't have much fat, mainly muscle, but my metabolism isn't as fast it used to be... the last time I took a urine test and passed was when I smoked about 4 weeks prior... this time, it's only been 4 days... and I've been diluting and poppin' niacin... drank some green tea this morning, too... for some people, it works and for others it doesn't... I wanted to run yesterday but it was raining all day.
    test
  6. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

b12 or any anti oxidents will help, but really niacin is more a myth.....your buddy likely woulda passed it, as you said every body is different
    test
  7. WWByeye

WWByeye former White widow

every day (not nowadays). 166 cm and 49-58 kg
    Don`t have a scale, those are from swimming hall, gym, doc etc
    test
  8. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

See, I would believe it's a myth had he NOT smoked the morning of the test... he didn't dilute that much, either... but anyway, I PASSED... whew *wipes brow*

I was concerned because this would've killed an opportunity to put me in the 6 figure bracket... man, oh man... I think I'll celebrate tonight and get really blitzed... :funny:... one of these days, I'll quit... maybe.

Now that I'll be starting this new job next month, I probably won't be on as much... maybe just on the weekends.
    test
  9. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Okay... damn metric system... we Americans don't like that system... :funny:

Except for drug dealers and doctors... :funny:

I guess it pays to be fit, too... high metabolism and a good diet helps.
    test
  10. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I may put the niacin theory to a test in the future, because I'm still not sure if it was that or my excessive water drinking (my shit was damn near clear)... or my metabolism after only 4 days. A lot of things play into it... the potency of the weed, the frequency of consumption, metabolism, diet, etc... but I will smoke, not dilute, take a niacin pill and then test to see if it really works... for this job, I couldn't take those chances.
    test
  11. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

congrats on the job.......with any drug, the frequency of use effects this.......but i guess luck is involved often too
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

No, but ive had a Niacin injection from a doc

it was uncomfortable... made my skin burn and tingle
    test
  13. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

also a lot of detox kits make your piss real diluted

and they know what that usually means --- that you took a detox kit

and theyll ask you to wait around and piss again. Or ask you straight up if you used a detox kit
    test
  14. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Yes. it works. only side affect is your body temp. fluctuates all damn day until you pass the Niacin in your poop or piss. hot flashes mostly.
    test
  15. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Don't know about the use of niacin when it comes to passing tests, but I know it can be a vicious tool for causing scaring on skin (creme masks used in spas) if one's allergic to it...
    test
  16. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

niacin doesn't help to cheat the test, but it works to prepare for it, but drinking water is your best bet, unless you're fat, then you probably will need a week or so, but i've passed a surprise piss test smoking 12 hours prior by just drinking massive amounts of water, i'm extra skinny with high metabolism though, but, what they are testing is the byproduct of thc that's stored in, and burning out of your fat, you could be clean clean, like for months, and smoke weed a couple hours before the test, and still piss clean.

something a lot of people don't think about is the eating part of passing a piss test, don't let yourself get remotely hungry, eat fatty stuff prior to the test, don't exert yourself, and drink plenty of water, have it be at least the third or fourth pee of the day, and use the middle of your pee, those are the main things i've found to work
    test
  17. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

if you buy vitamin B pills its got Niacin(b3)

vitamin b is great for hangovers if you take em the day of and after... works like a charm
    test
  19. ChaseWilson

ChaseWilson New Member

I have used Niacin + Multivitamins to pass, and it worked twice for me... That niacin shit will make you look & feel sunburned when it kicks in for like 30 mins, very uncomfortable.
    test
  20. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

niacin does not make you pass a drug test.......water b12 exercise metabolism not being fat etc...these aid in one passing, any pass a drug test myth or gimmick is either dilutants or fairy dust......stay healthy and you have the best chance
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.