Has a guy ever literally charmed the pants off of you?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Ignorant, Dec 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I understand that women are conditioned at birth to be aware of a man's wiles and beguiling ways... but has there ever come a time when you met a guy who just said all of the right things at the right time in the right way?

I mean, he completely sweeps you off of your feet and you wind up giving up the goodies? You throw to the wind any rule you have about waiting and relationships and just succumb to Prince Charming.

And is it so much what the guy says or is it that you're attracted to him?? Or is it both?

Because I've had that happened to me a couple of times... where my game was tighter than gnat booty and I was able to bone relatively quickly... then were many, many, many times where I said the wrong shit and fucked up any chance I had of ever gettin' laid.

Come on, ladies... confess.

test
  2. ~S*T*A*R*M~

~S*T*A*R*M~ Goddess

Hey Darling! [kissu] (k, I'm guilty. I can't remember ur original board name, and I ain't calling you "Ignorant" sooo until u remind me, it's Darling for now.. or Iggy.. I like Iggy!) I missed y'all too! So what'd I miss around here.. what's new?

Buuut to answer your question, yup.. not quite the pants, but given more time, he definitely had potential.

What about you? Have you ever been seduced by a woman?
    test
  3. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

^^ I'd imagine that'd be a different situation entirely (see: infinitely easier)
    test
  4. ~S*T*A*R*M~

~S*T*A*R*M~ Goddess

lol.. some guys like to be in control.. but I think you're right.
    test
  5. PinkcHica

PinkcHica hip hop addict

yes its happened...i didn't just give it up but I felt myself calling him and being very interested.
    test
  6. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

test
  7. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

He charmed the pants off me, but he never got in my pants, which was even more charming (yet frustrating) than before!

This guy was a gem...sexy than a mug, charisma exuded from him...his views, and morals. He had a strong sense of community, he was a poet. He was black and dominican, so spanish was his first language and when he spoke it to me...it was so hot...he was independent, had his own whip (a couple of them lol), his own place...he was just bangin all around. and we were feelin eachother...and only eachother...and you know what else??

He wouldn't have sex with me or get too close to me physically, outside of a hug...because he didn't want things like that to change or ruin what was goin on between us. He said that when ppl wanna jump into sex too quickly w/o gettin to know one another causes problems...and he told me that...but at the time, i felt like he was playin games like "oh spend the night at my house...but don't hug me too long"...and plus, i need physical affection (at least a kiss or sumthin!! we talked on and off for two years, and i didnt even hold his hand, let alone kiss him! sheesh!)...regardless, i moved on, did my own thing...but boy was fly...

sorry...i had to reminisce lol
    test
  8. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I did that a couple of times... when I was young... then I got my heart broken and became a whore.

I used to be a "nice guy" whining about how nice guys never get any play.
    test
  9. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I've never been charmed into sex... I'm usually pretty much aware of whats going on - if I'm with it, I'm just with it... no need for the special tricks and all that extra shit you picked up watching ''The Mack" or "American Pimp". I stopped being naive about that sorta thing when I got to an age where I started getting a lot of attention from men and had to learn quickly to seperate the real from the fake, now I pretty much assume most men are trying to charm something off of me... and they usually are. Sometimes men are a little taken aback by how blunt I am because I'll call them on it if I feel like they are putting way too much on it when they're trying to holler, but that usually cuts out a lot of the BS when they see I'm not going for it... they start coming a little more correct (read: a little). If I sound a little jaded, its probably because I am... but I've never looked back and been like "dammmmit, he tricked me!"
    test
  10. You seem a lil too on the defensive, Ms Tight. Charming a person isn't always a method of deception, ya know. I can just imagine dropping you a compliment as the alarm goes off in your head as to " whats in it for him" lol. I can understand why you would be on your toes, I mean some people spit game and know they are spitting game, sort of like, using a cliched chat up line, its not cute , is it? But try not to be too blunt, you just may push away a genuine guy trying to be liked by you and showering you with compliements cus he thinks you are worth it.
    test
  11. tight-eyes

I'm blunt, but not vicious... one dude told me I was "slick" cause I usually wrap it up in a little bit of honey... but they most definitely get the point!

And, yes, I agree that I am definitely on the defensive side... but I have a lot of men constantly telling me a lot of things a lot of the time... at this point I am so over it... I'm like cut the bullshit and just tell me what you really want.

edit: you may or may not get a kick out of this... but I have this keychain that says "men are like diapers... always on my ass and full of shit"... LOL... men always get a kick out of that when they see it... don't kill me, Brit! *ducking*
    test
  12. lmao@ that keychain. I unfortunately go for ladies with those kind of trinkets, not because they are more of a challenge, (but they probably are!) lol. but because they show that at their depths they are seeking something much more wider from life and a man than a superficial blah blah blah and I admire that. The only thing that ever so slightly frustrates me about this, is that I feel, your defensive side isn't nearly open enough to giving a guy a chance to show you he's not spitting game for the sake of it.

You leave me one choice:All I can do is be real, and then its down to you. Hopefully you will recognse it and I won't have to worry about you thinking that my motives are somewhere between your navel and your toes. lol
    test
  13. tight-eyes

I feel you and can see how that would be frustrating, especially if your intentions were admirable and she was still skeptical. I'm not like that, though... I don't shut dudes down, I just ask them to keep it real and not try to bullshit me... and if I feel that they are I let it be known... I'm not all abrasive or harsh so it doesn't run them off, more often than not they tell me they respect me for that and they come at me differently thereafter.

thats all you really can do... just keep it real and she can either get with it or not! I appreciate that approach.
    test
  14. Chokolate

Chokolate Melts N Ya Mouth

Yes I can admit that I have literally had my pants charmed off onto the floor. lol He did everything I wanted without even asking...he told me that he thought I was the most beautiful women he'd ever seen, he sent flowers, candy. About 2 weeks into it and it was going down. The relationship lasted for about a year. It ended because I decided to go back to my kids father, but we are still on good terms no hard feelings
    test
  15. p. haze

p. haze slap boxed with jesus

I see men do it all the time, and alot of times they end up looking like suckers and clowns; but me personally.. I wouldn't try that hard to get a girl to like me.

Fuck that.
    test
  16. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Aw hush tights... I can charm the pants off of you when you're PMS-ing, watching Oprah, and listening to a k. d. lang record.

Like BBG said, it's not about deception... it's actually the opposite... true genuine honesty... when a guy looks you dead in the eye and says in an awed whisper, "you are so beautiful"... and you get weak in the knees like you just exited a ride from Great Adventures.

See, I have this innocent look about me, so chicks think that I'm inexperienced and naturally impressed by them off the bat... and when I honestly tell a woman that "I've been dreaming about you since I was 12," like I told the woman who became my wife, they instantly melt, because they have already disarmed themselves of any notion of game they thought I might have.... 'like this guy is a geek, so he must be tellin' the truth.'

It's not what he says per se, it's how he says it... and whether you believe he's being honest or not... trust me, that "you are so beautiful" line and just acting awed to be around them has worked for me a couple of times.
    test
  17. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

It's not about trying hard at all... that's where you'll lose every time... if a woman can see right through your game... and it's not necessarily about getting them to like you... she has to already like you for charm to be effective.

Once you get older and start fuckin' wit more sophisticated women, you'll find that "hey shorty, come here" doesn't work on women who are out of high school.
    test
  18. tight-eyes

thats just the thing... that 'acting awed' thing is what kills it for me, I feel like its an act... I love compliments just as much as the next woman (okay, maybe a little more... tee hee) but there comes a point when the shit is just overkill... it seems so insincere, especially when its a guy I barely know... we've had two phone conversations and all of a sudden I'm the woman of your dreams..? come on now, man... you don't know shit about me... be easy.

I don't think I'm the finest thing out there by any means, but you'd be surprised at some of the things I get hit w/all the time... those dudes scare me off the fastest... if a man really is that caught up in how I look and is ready to be w/me just based on that alone, he's not really trying to get to know me and I'm not interested in that... I need to be appreciated for more than just my physical being because there is definitely a lot more that I have to offer.

I connect the most with dudes who are just cool and not too pressed... they can joke w/me, give a nice compliment here and there, hold interesting conversation, ask about my goals, tell me about theirs, etc...

Okay... I'm going off on a tangent, but this is something that has had me really frustrated lately and I needed to vent... sorry y'all.
    test
  19. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

I was lurking around but had to sign on just to agree with this lol

I've known some of these dudes and when I was young and stupid I fell for it but now that I'm wiser it just creeps me out.

Guys who do this just seem to have a motive behind it...which is either 1) get in your pants or 2) build you up to eventually tear you down. It seems to be either strictly pussy or strictly mind games.

I dunno..but I ain't that stupid. Compliments are one thing..but jocking the fuck outta somebody is su••••ous.
    test
  20. CLOWN JESUS

CLOWN JESUS New Member

too many words in this thread didnt read
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.