Hardly any movie captures my attention..

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by GaLaTeA, Aug 26, 2013.

1. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

There is a lot shit but the gems are there...

Im a quality over quantity type of guy.

Im sure its harder to find an era where there were more quality shows. I didnt even post the comedies. The problem now is that there are totally too many channels so the crap is in abundance.

I cant ever say there's nothing to watch when I can go online and watch any quality show. Shit make your own schedule.
    test
  2. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Grant Hill put him on blast after the doc....still was really good....Once Brothers and Two Escobars crushed my heart.
    test
  3. DaAlmightyDolla

Was the once brothers the vladi divac one? That was good

Two escobars was fucked up.

I think they have all of them on netflix. Might have to check the rest out
    test
  4. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Yeah Once Brothers was the Vlade one.....The U was pretty good too. Just watched the Allen Iverson one......was way better than I thought it would be.
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i dont get the channels that those shows are on, and i dont have netflix or huly or whatever

thats why I pretty much hate everything thats on tv, plus i hate commercials with a passion, fuck all commercials, i wish theyd die horribly.

i dont watch Game of thrones, or breaking bad. I dont get the channels. So aside from the channels that show those type shows you listed there is nothing on tv. A large portion of the population is like me and doesnt get those channels.

i agree the good shows that do exist, are awesome. And yeah of course the good shows now are better than the good shows 10 yrs ago, but that can be chalked up to modernism and technology.... look at 80's movies, they are all shit compared to todays standards, but they still won grammys or emmys or whatever-the-shit the awards are called....
    test
  6. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Really?
    Oz, Band Of Brothers, Wire, Soprano etc.
    test
  7. DaAlmightyDolla

you have the internet...... you can watch those shows. you choose to watch shit from your limited access.

a good show is timeless. i used to watch i love lucy and the honeymooners, twilight zone etc etc etc. id still rather watch married with children over some of the things out now. you dont need technology to write a good script
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah, thing is, i work on the computer, i cant tie it up with tv shows, thats why i have a TV
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

what are you asking?
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

dont take the 10yrs thing so literally its not the point of the argument, yes those were good shows. Never saw the wire though
    test
  11. DaAlmightyDolla

do a split screen duh.....
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

haha that wont work man. The shit i do on the comp requires full screen and 2 monitors. You can get away with 1. SO i do homework on the comp and have my tv on in the background, thats why i hate it so much, because as i do homework all day long i get a chance to actually see what is on tv via hearing it and taking the odd glance over. Its all shit

if i had time to actually watch tv. Id cancel my cable and only download shit and watch what i want, all the good shit you mentioned. But i cant remember the last time i sat infront of the tv to actually watch a show, its probably been a year or more. Ive tried, but i always find something else that distracts me. Usually its homework, My workload is nothing you can imagine. I have 20hrs of class a week, for every hour of class i almost have 3hrs of homework. Easily 70+ hours on average stretching up to 100.

ive seen 1 or 2 episodes of breakin bad, 1 episode of GOT..... and it was at a friends.

im so uncool yo.

atleast to all the 20yr olds i go to school with lol
    test
  13. Alucard Inoue

Alucard Inoue New Member

For comedy, have you seen Community or Arrested Development?
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yes community is great.

I just cancelled cable though so i wont get it anymore after the end of the month.

fuck TV
    test