Hardest Videogame ever?

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Wrectify1, Jun 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

Yeah after the Hydra on GOW1 I was hooked because I was thinking to myself, "WTF!? Is the whole game gonna be this fucking dope!?" That was very early in the game too so they certainly caught my attention very early.
    test
  2. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Yea, my brother has GOW1...I saw him fight that Hydra thing...it was INSANE. He asked me if I wanted to fight it..I said..nah i'm cool..ahahhaah
    test
  3. Dark_Sun

I got GOW1 when it was on greatest hits because I didn't know anything about it until I played it and GOW2 is the only video game that I've ever purchased the day of it's release because I don't play games that much and when I do I typically wait until they come down on the price so that goes to show the anticipation I had for it. Same way with Metal Gear Solid. After I played MGS2 I had to get three shortly after it came out and I am gonna buy a PS3 by the time MGS4 comes out. That is a must for me.
    test
  4. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

well to add, this god hand game is rediculous......
    test
  5. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

What is god hand like?
    test
  6. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Different, but it's hilarious.....and hard as fuckkkkkkk...
    test
  7. Vintage Tox

Vintage Tox One Hundred Percent

Dude....I have played one boss for the last couple of months, I get so frustrated that I end up putting the game away for a few days...

If you already beat this one: there is one that in order to get to its vulnerable point, you have to lead it to the geysers and when it stands up, you shoot under the feet so that it'll flip over.. but where the fuck is the vulnerable point, all the time I climb on it for a little while it'll flip back over...as if leading it to the geysers isnt fucking hard enough...

I dont know about hardest game, but the most irritating level on any game ive ever played has to be GTA: San Andreas where you get on the roof and shoot those little airplanes...fucking took me all night...ive never sworn so much in my life over a videogame...

*Neesch*
    test
  8. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

What game was this?
    test
  9. Dark_Sun

I still haven't beaten that mission to this day. Good thing it wasn't critical to the story line or I would've been screwed. I probably played that mission over 30 times.
    test
  10. Vintage Tox

Vintage Tox One Hundred Percent

Shadow of colossus

*Neesch*
    test
  11. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

Ninja Gaiden(not Black) on Xbox on very hard.
    test
  12. renda59

renda59 New Member

ive played shadow of collusus, and after i beat a few bosses i didnt know what to do, i played ico and really liked it so i got my hands on soc.

the hardest game ever hands down is

impossible mission

if youve played it you know of tik tik hooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    test
  13. Dark_Sun

test
  14. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

I thought all of the Splinter Cell games were pretty difficult......you didnt get a break on ANY of them.
    test
  15. psunit

psunit Hail to the Lions

Double Dragon 3 has and will always kick my ass.
    test
  16. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

i only found the first Splinter Cell to be really difficult. that game was pretty fucking hard to beat, especially the timed sections.

Double Agent on 360 is also kind of hard, but not for the same reasons. dope nonetheless.
    test
  17. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Splinter Cell 1 was EXTREMELY HARD, Chaos Theory was HARD, Pandora tommorow..eh..it was easier.....but ur right...Double agent was easier.....but hard in a different way. I found Double agent to be a bit more straight forward. I was owning Chaos theory up to a point. I didn't learn to "hack" until I played Splinter Cell DA...why? because you have to do it on the first level! Then, once I learned to hack..I went back to play Chaos theory...still haven't beaten that game... =o(, dammit..I quit!..F%$#!!!!
    test
  18. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

lol Ever see the Angry Nintendo Nerds video for that game??
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.