Hardest Videogame ever?

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Wrectify1, Jun 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

test
  2. V-Max

V-Max ROUND ONE: FIGHT!!!

"Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" for the NES, you die for no reason.

For NO reason.

Fuck a hard boss, FUCK extremely tough puzzles, If YOU play Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, merely PLAYING it will cause you to DIE. No continues, no lives, you DIE it's game over and u start all over again.
    test
  3. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Really? Hmm..I'll have to check that out.
    test
  4. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Yea dude...I just played that crap a minute ago and it SUCKS. I was just walking and died for no reason at all. NOTHING touched me!! I hate shitty games like that man...it makes no sense. Developers must get a kick off of frustrating gamers.
    test
  5. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Men in Black 2: Alien Attack
    test
  6. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

test
  7. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

super ghouls and ghosts
    test
  8. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Alot of people said ninja gaiden....

i murdered that game though, shit was fun as hell....

Devil May Cry 3 was incredibley hard, my hand couldn't even take playing that game straight through...lol
    test
  9. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

yup devil may cry 3 was so hard i put the shit on easy. i still died multiple times lmao
    test
  10. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Yea, DMC3 is pretty difficult...I quit playing for a while after I beat that long centipede thing. I wanted to quit when I was fighting "Cerberus"...that 3 headed iced dog monster thing....hardest boss I've ever faced in my life...seriously....and he was only the second boss of the game! Hell Vanguard sucked too...but he has nothing on Cerberus.
    test
  11. Dark_Sun

God of War had a 3 headed dog in it that spit fireballs and little puppies and if you didn't kill the puppies quick enough they would morph into full grown three headed dogs too so you might find yourself fighting three or up to five really big fuck wad monstrocities at once. If you ever fought more than three at a time you might as well restart from the last checkpoint.
    test
  12. NaSh

NaSh o_

ninja gaiden
    test
  13. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Yea, I saw GOW's Cerberus...take that guy multiply him by 1,000 in size...allow him to spit ice balls, charge, hit u with his paws, freeze the ground and shake icicles from the ceiling and you have DMC's Cerberus. The one from DMC is just plain scary though..and his life bar is like the entire length of ur TV screen. The strategy is the same though..you have to destroy all three heads...easier said than done...It took me at least 10 minutes or so to beat him. I'm glad this one doesn't have offspring that grow up into clones of itself....I'd quit the game and get my money back. Forget that.

Check this link...this is DMC's Cerberus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbS_nzVv4_c

This thing sucks...trust me. He sucks even worse when all the ice comes off and he turns red.
    test
  14. V-Max

V-Max ROUND ONE: FIGHT!!!

1000X larger? no....the GOW is still pretty big, and its badass becaUSE it multiplies like a bitch so its fucking annoying
    test
  15. Dark_Sun

Yeah the one is GOW is not that big but it's still pretty big though. The fight scene in DMC3 reminds me of the fight scene with a big ass Minotaur in GOW. That shit was pretty damn hard too. DMC3 seems easier because you can attack it from a distance but in GOW you have to be so close the the damn thing and everytime it strikes you have to block which makes it take a lot longer to kill because you can't be very offensive if you stay defensive all the time. Let me look for the links...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=B_xbbD7RgCg

Minotaur

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OwD2MMR8DP0

Super Cerberus
    test
  16. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

I ran through god of war without any problems. i ran through god of war 2 without any problems. devil may cry 3 kicked my ass.

the cerebus on god of war was easy imo. the cerebus on dmc 3 kicked my ass multiple times and even when i played it again with all my shit it still killed me.

the spiders on dmc was hard as fuck also. of course i'd always turn to a devil when they came out and kicked their ass. The big spider killed me alot and it pissed me off cuz i thought i was so diesel nothin could kill me lmao
    test
  17. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

You talkin bout god of war 1 or 2? God of war 1 had that big ass minotaur but i kicked his ass bout the ••h time. Man on devil may cry 3 i would die fighting regular enemies. on god of war 1 and 2 i didn't die vs regular foes. God of war 1 had the best boss fights ever tho them bitches was epic imo.
    test
  18. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

I might have to play God of War.....it looks like it's a lot of fun. They have those huge mega man type bosses.
    test
  19. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

The dopest boss battle i've ever had was the one with the Hydras on the first god of war.......It wasn't hard, but goddamn was that one of the illest fights ever. After that i was hooked on gow for life...lol

and Wrectify, the first god of war actually only had 3 bosses....lol...but the normal enemeis were so dope it didn't matter. God of war 2 ups the ante like 10 fold with more bosses than i can remember, and sub bosses.
    test
  20. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Actually since this has turned into boss fight discussion, anybody played shadow of colossus???
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.