Hard Justice is tonight.

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by abztrakt, Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

Yeah, no need to even say how it ended because anyone who's ever watched wrestling should know what happened. A little part of me thought they were intentionally being too obvious with the set-up and that they were going to swerve us by not having the original swerve we thought they were going to swerve us with. But that sort of booking doesn't get every belt on Kurt Angle, does it?

Seriously, people might have joked that TNA would put every single belt on Angle, including the tag team titles, BUT TNA ACTUALLY FUCKING DID IT.
    test
  2. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

At least Jeff Jarrett or HHH never held every belt at once

i'm guessing it will be a 3 way for the title at the next PPV though..
    test
  3. abztrakt

I could see Kurt defending all three belts at the next PPV and winning every match. First he can beat LAX all by himself to retain the tag belts, then he can win an X-Division gauntlet to retain that belt, then he can go over Christian, AJ and Abyss in a four way to keep the world title too.
    test
  4. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

The first match was distraction central coming across on TV, I actually turned the volume down so I could pay less attention to Mike Tenay and Don West talk about Kurt Angle and his wife. Don West was talking about XXX or MCMG being a "well-oiled machine," as per usual when talking about co-existing teams, and then later in the same match he was gonna say it about MCMG again, and he realized he already said that so he talked about how they were "almost as one piece of machinery!"

Looked like it was a "card subject to change" or something, because Kip James was nowhere to be seen. Instead, he was replaced with Torrie Wilson, who got the pin on Hernandez. But SWERVE Hector Guerrero (EDDIE GUERRERO'S BROTHER!!!) told Earl Hebner about Roxxi Laveaux using baby powder. Anyway, Homicide rolled up Torrie for the victory after the match was restarted and they won. Mike Tenay either didn't GET IT either, or he was trying to play into the SWERVE when he asked why Hector helped LAX.

Eric Young vs. ANOTHER SWERVE..... Robert Roode!

James Storm vs. Rhyno... there was a table in the ring and a fold up presentation board outside to be used as the bar. Rhyno was supposed to be feeling the groggy effects of not even one full beer and a hint of vodka. Plus, I could swear that vodka was just water.

After Black Reign (supposedly) hit Chris Harris with the spike, the Impact Zone started a Holy Shit chant. I really don't get how that deserved a chant like that. Maybe it looked different when you couldn't see it because Dustin was blocking your view, I don't know.

Hey, that's not Leticia. Welcome to TNA Crystal. You better make sure you brush your teeth, TNA doesn't cover dentistry - they're still waiting for WWE to let Kane go so they can do an Isaac Yankem DDS spinoff.

Steiners vs. Team 3D. I'm trying to pay attention but I'm getting exhausted. I lay my head down.

Dr. Nash is investing too much time into Kurt Angle that the product is simply deteriorating. Spoiler alert: Maybe Kurt will do the right thing and hand the tag team titles over to the Murder City Machine Guns. Or maybe he'll beat them in a handicapped match on Impact to retain them. I bet Kurt's tag partner will be his wife.... or Pacman Jones.

Pacman died in a vehicle explosion. I heard the ghosts did it. Oh, I mean... Pacman's BEEN ATTACKED! Who dunnit?! WHO ATTACKED SHAWN MICHAELS?!?!?!?!

I fell asleep shortly during the Doomsday Chamber of Blood. Who won it? Oh... they had to climb into the cage to qualify themselves into the match? I didn't know this until I just read it now. Hmmm. Abyss vs. Kurt Angle?

Kurt came out to rap music that recited Samoa Joe's name, and also wore white John Cena shoes while wrestling. AND HIS ATTIRE HAS FLAMES like Bam Bam Bigelow! Add that to the Triple H suit and the Bret Hart sunglasses! ANGLE'S A STAR!

ANGLE VS. JOE --- WHAT A SURPRISE! I AM APPALLED BY THIS!!! I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT! SO SHOCKING! ANOTHER SWERVE!!!!!! Kurt Angle's wife helped him win. I can't believe TNA couldn't afford a second referee for this match. Where was Hector Guerrero when all this happened? You don't have love for Samoans, Hector? Samoan is the new Latino... except they're in America legally. Get with the program!

Kurt owns every title ever except for the Superbowl ring. [look]
    test
  5. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Oh and I don't know how they got Ken from the Aqua video to play Karen Angle's new man. GOOD JOB GUYS!

Come on Barbie let's go party.
    test
  6. wtf is tna thinking letting one person hold the tag team belts... fuckin idiots.

tna is going to hell..they treated joe like shit.
    test
  7. abztrakt

So Angle isn't a tag team, but he's the tag team champions, and he's not an X-Division guy (he hasn't even done the moonsault in years, has he?), but he's the X-Division champion. Yeah, nothing wrong with this angle at all.
    test
  8. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

It's funny that they plan on phasing out the X-Division AFTER all this crap about steroids. Screw the X-Division! Let's push TEST!
    test
  9. psunit

psunit Hail to the Lions

it will get even worse once it hits two hours.
    test
  10. Waze

Waze Tha Prophet

the belt angle owns is not real, its a fake, when brock lesnar won, wwe fucked it up, lesnar refused to hand title back, so they went on with a new title, its not an official title, but kurt angle and brock lesnar think it is, so they fought for it on igf and lesnar lost..
    test
  11. Waze

Waze Tha Prophet

Lamo@ lets push test
    test
  12. test
  13. abztrakt

THE PUNISHER Andrew Martin.
    test
  14. abztrakt

Looks like I was totally wrong.

Richard Trionfo at PWInsider has reported the following spoiler from tonight's TNA tapings in Orlando, FL...

These three matches were announced for No Surrender:

TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
    Champion Kurt Angle vs. Abyss

TNA X DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
    Champion Kurt Angle vs. Jay Lethal

TNA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
    Champion Kurt Angle (and a partner?) vs. Ron Killings & Pacman Jones
    test
  15. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Yeah I know. he asked what IWGP is, New Japan to my knowledge still calls the title IWGP and it's held by Nagata or whatever his name is.
    test
  16. dude what the fuck is angle tna's version of bobby lashley?
    test
  17. Waze

Waze Tha Prophet

Yeah, i checked thechampions list, angle isnt even on there

AHAHA

i think its hilarious how angle and Tomko both have fake belts
    lol

its kinda like the milllion dollar belt, and ted dibiase, he dont win championshi so he make his own, lol .. tomko

angle should fight tomko in japan for the fake iwgp
    test
  18. Waze

Waze Tha Prophet

wasnt that Monty Brown??
    he went to wwe, which yet again screwed him over, i think...
    test
  19. abztrakt

Actually, Tomko's belt is real (he's IWGP tag champ with the former A-Train), which is why it makes no sense that they have a comment about his "toy belt" but treat Angle's like it's the real thing. Unless they still have some bad blood with New Japan over their former working relationship.
    test
  20. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I had no idea that the belt Tomko was carrying around was an IWGP one. I thought it really was just a toy belt lol.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.