Halo 3

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Vikto Beats, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

test
  2. vinyl academics

vinyl academics vinyl academics

i counted down teh days until okami came out

and god of war 2

and re4(for ps2)

and....final fantasy 12
    test
  3. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

lol wtf @ hating on somebody for liking halo......so what??? why are you concerned???

i like halo too....
    test
  4. vinyl academics

vinyl academics vinyl academics

test
  5. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

When did I hate on someone for liking Halo....?

most people are just being radical with the stuff...it's ridiculous...it's just a video game. But, whatever...I'm not arguing over this.
    test
  6. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

The game is so hyped that everyone should already know when it comes out dumbass. People have had it on preorder for months. Noone needs for you to be Bungie's advertising bitch on a message board and announce it in several threads. I see enough of that on the TV commercials. Are you THAT excited? You act like it's Christmas EVE or some shit. It's just a damn game. I was happy to cop Bioshock...but damn...some of you are about to have orgasms over this game. It ain't that serious.

School= 8am-4pm

I have a home PC..it's called using the computer when you get home u idiot. Get a brain.
    test
  7. Vikto Beats

I'm very excited, but that wasnt the point in hand. I'm done, this thread already shows enough of your stupidty. Keep it coming if you'd like. Imma play halo, holla.
    test
  8. Vikto Beats

Ya I really believe you're a student.
    test
  9. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I support Viko.

Some people on this site are just ass holes. Learn to pick your spots.
    Bungie isn't doing anything wrong nor are the people like myself that find the promotion behind this game entertaining.

Instead of policing what people should and shouldn't like why don't you just fuck off and let people enjoy the promotion and game.

In other words... WORRY ABOUT YOUR GODDAM SELF.
    test
  10. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

This is what you people are misunderstanding. I NEVER SAID ANYTHING WAS WRONG WITH HALO 3...I WILL BE PLAYING THE GAME MY DAMN SELF BECAUSE I LIKE SHOOTERS. ALTHOUGH IT WAS EXCESSIVE, I NEVER COMPLAINED ABOUT BUNGIE'S AD SCHEME. I, like everyone else who isn't a fanboy, have a problem with fanboys getting bent out of shape and attacking other people because they aren't sharing the same viewpoints. As soon as someone says something to your dismay that goes against the grain of the norm...you people come swarming in packs like bees. What is this? Some type of video game brotherhood? It's annoying as fuck. You're right...some people on this site are assholes...I happen to not be one of them. I like a lot of games, I am anticipating the release of several games..but I don't drool and act like some whiny child when the product is about to hit the shelves. Kids do that shit...not adults. But, once again..whatever. I've learned in some of you that rational ability just doesn't exist. Either you misconstrue my views or you attack me from biased perspectives. No use in arguing with u dude. Have a nice day.
    test
  11. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Did I mention you?
    Isn't it you with the bias view?

I think it's pretty clear you're one of these assholes which I never thought before until now. You Also contradicted yourself because you don't know when to shut up. If that is how you feel you shouldn't point fingers at others who feel differently from you. Noone jumped on you it was you who did the jumping on them.

I BELIEVE I SAID DO YOU, LEAVE OTHERS THE FUCK ALONE. Sorry not everyone is set in your ideology about how much halo excitement they should have. You can not create peace with force but with understanding. And you aren't understanding peoples RIGHT to FEEL overly excited.

So stop looking to argue just to argue. Enjoy the fucking game on you're level of excitement and others will do the same.
    test
  12. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

I wouldn't consider Vikt a fanboy........he just likes halo and was exited to play it

i buckeled down and copped it, even though i'm not done with bioshock yet. I'm bout to give it a spin today
    test
  13. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

My copy won't be here until Friday probably. Halo is new to me since I've never owned an Xbox b4...nor have I ever played a Halo game. Let me know how u like it. I just don't like hype...I just recommend that people just play games and form opinions thereafter. It is USUALLY either somewhere in between the hype or slightly disappointing for various reasons....with the exception of Bioshock..which fully lived up to it's hype. You see what I'm saying? Test a product before getting so amped that u wind up disappointed...or..cause another person to be disappointed. Believe it or not..hype is like an infection..it spreads. There is a difference between liking a game and just being so fanatical that it gets annoying.
    test
  14. Vikto Beats

Game is ridiculous. The legendary shit is well worth it. Comes will all kinds of bologni.
    test
  15. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Some one ban this Wrek faggot.
    test
  16. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

damn, mulitplayer is crack.....got like 5 minutes of the campaign when i got an invite from vikt......

fucking crazy.....took some getting used to though
    test
  17. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Ban me for what? I didn't do anything.
    test
  18. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

I can't even handle the game on herioc.......sheesh....i'm getting sniped by 3 muffucka's, and all i got is a needler and the assualt rifle

plus like 50 dudes on the ground blasting and throwing grenades at me.....this shit is impossible..wtf
    test
  19. LokStok

LokStok Fuck that LokStrok cunt

I came across a female yesterday on the COD4 beta that already had 860pts from Halo 3 .. she beat it on Legendary 1st go ..
    test
  20. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

^ DAM!

I beat it on normal.

I'ma try legendary next since I'm pretty much a pro now. I picked this game up pretty fast. The sword is Awsome. The gravity hammer is tight. Sniper rifle is my shit.

HEAD SHOTS!

I keept hand to hand once I got the sword.
    I'm grimmy like that.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.