Halo 3

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Vikto Beats, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

Halo fucking 3

5 Days
    test
  2. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

I think it's burning out already lol. They haven't given us much to anticipate...

looks like the same game over and over. Sort of like Madden, living on it's name, changing very little over time.
    test
  3. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I might just go buy a slurpee halo 3 cup at 7/11.
    test
  4. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

why are there so many threads about Halo? ^^ Yea, I'm going to go buy a couple of Halo T-shirts...and some Halo Nike Shoes. I may go to Giant Eagle to buy the new Halo Master Chief energy drink..so that I can stay up all night on Xbox live with my "buddies" playing multiplayer. There IS more to life than Halo, people(like a job, girlfriend, school)...GeeZus Xst...
    test
  5. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

test
  6. Vikto Beats

Ya cause everybody who's playing halo is gonna quit their jobs, break up with their girls and quit school..... It's just an ill game everyones excited about. Look at your fucking sig, wanna talk about more to life?
    test
  7. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Dude, seriously..don't get fresh with me. Abt my sig..those are an ACCUMULATION of game systems that I've collected in my "CHILDHOOD". Lets be honest....Halo geek squad members like you have no lives whatsoever. All you do all day is sit in your room on Live and play in death matches. I am a casual gamer that plays MAYBE 2 hours a week of videogames...thats if I have time. I have a g/f ....a job/education. I never said anything was wrong with Halo...but nerds like you take the shit to the extreme. Posting all these threads and shit. Spoiling the game for everyone else.

YOU= "HALO 3...FIVE MORE DAYS!" Now if that statement alone doesn't scream out fanboy nerd..then I don't know what does. Take your advice..ur right..it's just an ill game...calm the fuck down. Next you'll be on here complaining about how your Xbox is jacked up after playing Halo 3 for 2 days straight...give the shit a rest...go outside and go walking or something.
    test
  8. Vikto Beats

ROOOFL @ Calm down. You just wrote me a paperback and waited in this thread for me..... It's as simple as this, I find it hillarious you have the nerve to talk about having a life, when you have the service record of an assclown loser POSTED ON A FUCKING SIG THAT NOBODY EVEN GIVES A SHIT ABOUT. Ya OF COURSE thats just your childhood list, 360 and ps2 have been out for AGES. I'd end it as soon as possible if I were you. Aint no way you convincing anyone you got a life.
    test
  9. Vikto Beats

And ya, fanboy is a hell of an insult considering I'm a fan of the fucking game. GOOD ONE BRO!
    test
  10. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

HEY!

WTF? How you going to say "theirs more fun to life than Halo, like work, girlfriend, school.."

Yeah, cause everybody loves working all day, coming home to a mean ass girlfriend then doing their homework rather than playing a video game with 10 of your boys, drinking, talking shit an having a blast

Go swallow bleach

Youre not a man, youre a cornmuffin who doesnt know how to live. You suck at this whole "being alive" thing
    test
  11. vinyl academics

vinyl academics vinyl academics

not too long now

i'm expectin to get punched while workin at gamestop tonight....after i send a few people away
    test
  12. Vikto Beats

WOW, you're going to crush so many souls tonight.
    test
  13. vinyl academics

hah i know

but not if they follow the fuckin rules

bring your id.....that's all that's necessary
    test
  14. vinyl academics

but i'm not a halo fan anyway....so tonight's not really anything special to me
    test
  15. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Wow...you people kill me. I'm an assclown loser because I grew up with the same systems that probably 99% of the people on this site grew up with?...Yea, you're a real smart guy Vik. I don't need to convince any of you about anything in my life..this is a fucking message board dude, what the hell? And Vic, BRO, a fanboy is a person who has an obsessive compulsive disorder with a game franchise SOOOOOOOO BAD...so much so...that they blindly defend the company and resort to the antics that you clearly display. You sir, you are a fanboy of the OCD type. Nevermind me though, I am probably interrupting your Halo gameplay. Sorry.
    test
  16. Vikto Beats

I'm not defending the game at all you fucking moron SHOW ME WHERE I'M DEFENDING THE GAME, learn how to read. I'm arguing the fact that you talkin about havin a life. Cause you clearly dont have one. Look @ how much time you spend arguing about fucking video games on this board. You have a HELL OF A LIFE THERE BUDDY!! You're lucky I'm enjoying your antics right now and taking a go at a loser low life and spending my day sitting here. Scrollin down the board shows you do this everyday you fucking joke. GET A LIFE
    test
  17. Killumin

Killumin Be happy with what u got!

halo 3 got sold last week by Asda and Tesco stores, they messed up the week it was due out, so peole in the UK are all ready playing this, only heard about it today from some dude in work
    test
  18. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

I'd love to play games with 10 of my boys....as long as they aren't 10 faceless nobodies on Xbox live that I have to communicate with through a plastic headset. Minus the drinking part....
    test
  19. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

There you go.....Conversation over, U GET A LIFE. You make an ENTIRE THREAD with this statement. You're like a kid just waiting for the latest thing to come out. You're so deprived.
    test
  20. Vikto Beats

Ya, me telling people how many days are left till halo is me defending the game all of a sudden. Nice try loser, ROOOOOOOFL. Do you seriously know a god damn thing about anything? You makin it even more obvious you dont have a life. YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT GO TO SCHOOL IF YOU THINK THATS A FUCKING DEFENSE RIGHT THERE. YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT HAVE A JOB CAUSE YOU LIVE IN FUCKING GAME ZONE.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.