Haha Where Is It Written That You Must Have Sex In A Relationship

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Dec 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

damn time for you to get off the meds tight lol wow look at you breast now lol
    test
  2. badassyella

badassyella New Member

[funny]
    i need that shirt in my life
    haha
    test
  3. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Those are some nice breasts... her name should be "Peaches."

As for the message on the shirt, I need to open up a Player School... too many young lads have gone astray and are letting the pussy control them... some of the dudes y'all mess with should be wearing panties.
    test
  4. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

shiiiiiiiiiiit fruit punch period
    test
  5. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

I'mma be the excrutiatingly unpopular vote here, but though it may be important for most (if not all) of you to have sex in a relationship, it is in fact written not to have sex before marriage in any if not all of the scriptural texts that people subscribe to. I myself abstain and have been in a great relationship for quite some time. However, it is important to feel wanted. My girl makes it clear to me every time she sees me that this abstinence idea is becoming less and less popular with her, but not to the point of no return. She loves God more than she loves me, as it should be.

As far as the "test drive" ideal, that's not important at all. God made humans compatible physically for a reason. If the sex ain't good, you can figure it out. If you aren't invested enough in the relationship to do that, you shouldn't have been with that person in the first place. [dunno]
    test
  6. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^Great points... and I knew all of that before you typed it... but you know us heathens ain't gonna heed to that... but confession time, I didn't have sex with my wife at all before we married... she was a virgin.
    test
  7. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

My views might not be the same as yours when it comes to premarital sex but, popular or not, I appreciate and respect your choice... and I respect you even more as a person because it's not only a standard that you hold for your (future) wife, but one that you hold yourself to as well. It was actually you I was thinking about when I mentioned some people waiting until after marriage.

Still couldn't be me, though. Vrooom vrooooom! LOL

**huggs for Black**
    test
  8. lol@all the women saying 'its not that important, BUT GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE'

I dunno, I mean id say it is quite important, but not essential to a good relationship.
    test
  9. I respect Nislanif abstaining, but one thing I have come not to agree with is how religion makes sex something bad. To attatch 'sin' to where life reknews itself seems to me to be a destructive ideology.
    test
  10. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

I have come not to agree with is how religion makes sex something bad.

lol i feel you on that
    test
  11. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I don't think sex is the most important thing in a relationship. But it's deffinently something NEEDED (if you've had before, you can't NEED something you've never had before, really). I don't think I could have a relationship without sex...however. If the person was THAT imporant to me, I could wait as long as they wanted me too.

Sometimes I wish I would have waited till my wedding night and I applaud those that have or plan to wait.

Although I didn't have the brains I do now, back when I was 15. Horny little thing I was. He wanted to wait and I just wanted. GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE. He finally gave me too LMAO. But it would have been nice I think to wait.
    test
  12. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol you was fast and hot in the ass haha
    test
  13. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I was...I mean I didn't even think twice about waiting back then. He kept telling me no and turned me down so many times. We'd get SO close and he'd stop and say he couldn't do it. Cuz he didn't wanna do that to me blah blah. So finally I just said fuck it. I got him all horny, was doing my pro bj moves and BAM jumped aboard and it was history after that ROTF.

But for real, looking back I WISH my parents would have taught me the importance to sex and how special it's actually suppose to be. I'm going to at least let my boys know that waiting till marriage is a GOOD idea. OR at least wait till you are with someone you truly do love and have been with for a while. I won't force it, but I'd like to hope they'll go with it. Who knows tho ;o)
    test
  14. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

like i said yo ass was fast point blank haha just could wait for me lol
    test
  15. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

haha you're silly ;o)
    test
  16. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

you like me silly haha you like me anyway you can get me hahaha
    test
  17. Bhitiah

Bhitiah Powerful Scriptures

lmfao @ pro bj moves.... hahahaha...

I was gonna say that, a relationship is no fun without the sex... but then I was thinkin about all the relationships that I've been in and that I'm not in now and looking back the sex never really mattered... so I should probably look at it like, the sex didnt matter to me and it was the other things that made me love him....

but I choose to look at it like....that's why the shit didnt last cause the sex wasnt kickin! hahahaha.. Just kidding
    test
  18. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol yo ass not kidding he was corny huh lol
    test
  19. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Religion does not make sex something bad, at least not Christianity. It makes it appropriate under certain conditions and says when not to. Don't bone your sister, don't bone your neighbor's wife, don't bone a sheep, etc. etc.

WE make it something other than a means of procreation, we make it recreational. The vast majority of sex had has nothing to do with recreation whatsoever. So the idea that religion is "off" for making a sin that which "renews life" is flawed. No one here has mentioned how good sex is because it brought them their kids yet. This thread expresses how trivialized it has become and has been for ever, essentially. Thing is, most of the people in here believe that it should be saved for marriage because they subscribe to one religious belief or another. They just choose to ignore it. (Go to church today and look around. Most of those single people you see if not all are sexually active.)

Just like we're not supposed to curse, think bad things about people, fight, etc.

For most of us, it has nothing to do with right or wrong, it just feels good, so we ignore scripture, we ignore ourselves, and we justify our actions by tailoring our morals around it. We all do it in some way shape or fashion. Premarital sex is just one of the biggest examples of it.
    test
  20. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Just like we're not supposed to curse, think bad things about people, fight, etc.
    true and we do it allllllllll the damn time
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.