guys, have you ever dated a girl who liked to get so effed up that she pissed herself

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Cool Dude, Feb 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cool Dude

Cool Dude krakka

or shit her drawls perhaps on multiple occasions?

I never dated her, but this girl I knew used to get so wasted she would piss herself

fun fact: i took upskirt pics of her in highschool, I was not expecting cottage cheese
    test
  2. 3ternal

3ternal Stay hungry my friend.

Never dated on, but yeah I knew a girl in HS that would get so drunk she shit herself.

Another one I thought was funny we were drinking at my boy Brain's house. Everybody was wasted but we couldn't find Brian. Dude was laying naked on the bathroom floor in the fetal position.

Some people do the most fucked up shit when they're drunk. I'm embarrassed when I puke.
    test
  3. Cool Dude

Cool Dude krakka

hahahaha

I never understand why people get naked when drunk

definately seems like something Abs would do, not Abz or AbZero but the baseball lover
    test
  4. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

lmao

i messed with some girls with party problems
    seen the pissed pants thing, but never shit.
    test
  5. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

damn, I've never witnessed this before lol. Thank God. I've also never been that much into partying either. So maybe someone I know does this shit and I just don't know it.

But that's disgusting LOL
    test
  6. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

^oh just admit it

at one point in yer life you were the drunk crying girl who pees her pants sitting outside on the front stairs/porch that no party is complete without having

man its sad to say, but i miss those days of mad partying
    test
  7. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I've never ever been that girl!! I can say that proudly. I also never really started to drink or go out to party's until I was 18-19 lol Even then it was like 1-3x a year. I think the summer of 2007 was the most I had ever gone out to drink. Was almost like once a month....so not me LOL

Worst I've ever been while out drinking is probably in 2001 I think? Maybe it was 2002....anyway I was at a friends house party and some guy was there and dared me to do tequila shots with him. I thought sure why not....we ended up going shot for shot and finished the bottle....WOW! What a mistake. I went to call a cab @ 6am to go home and I ended up passing out on the couch in this guys lap before i could dial the phone bwahahha what a HORRIBLE night that was. Then I had to explain that one to my husband as to WHY I didn't come home that night. I siad I'd never do that again, but I did it one more time. After the bar a friend and I decided to go home with 3 guys. They gave us something to drink and I have no idea what it was but I don't remember shit of what happened and ended up just walking out and leaving at 7am. I learned my lesson, I'll never go out and not return home after 3am ever again ;o)
    test
  8. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

we're goin streaking!
    test
  9. Feme Sole

Feme Sole Mrs. _Evil

don't stop til you piss the bed
    test
  10. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

i used to have a girlfriend that would get so drunk she would be like a snake weaving from room to room. trying to grab certain things to keep herself from falling.
    test
  11. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Feme I enjoy when you pee in my bed [feme]
    test
  12. Feme Sole

Feme Sole Mrs. _Evil

i just don't really see the point in drinking if you're not going to piss yourself

and hi nani harrison [feme]
    test
  13. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

More so if your in a cold place drinking, sometimes pissing your pants creates a nice warmth for a second or two, until it freezes.

[feme]
    test
  14. dirtybongwater

dirtybongwater Thebushstrokathekushsmoka

Yeah I used to know this bitch who constantly pee'd herself

Like every party she'd get drunk and pee herself and then she'd like laugh and talk about it too like it was no big deal

Crazyy ass bitch
    test
  15. Cool Dude

Cool Dude krakka

man you guys know some fucked up chicks
    test
  16. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

test
  17. nom de plume.

nom de plume. rumbrave.

those are the best girls.
    test
  18. mr madness

mr madness Silly Bitch Say Whaaaaaat

Nah, my girl never did that shit.

But she does get drunk to the point that she don't remember shit she say, and then try to start arguing.

I pretty much just ignore her most of the time, that tends to piss her off more than she tries to piss me off.
    test
  19. absolute zero

absolute zero Among the living

Brian?
    test
  20. Mask

Mask Ninja

I used to fuck this stripper chic that would stay wasted ... She was pretty hot, but she was ALWAYS drunk ... ALWAYS ... that may be the only reason she was fucking me
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.