GUnit Cover

Discussion in 'Graphic Forum' started by pocketchange, May 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pocketchange

pocketchange Million Dollar Baby

test
  2. Bootlegg

Bootlegg New Member

this is cool...reminds me a lot of defton designs(www.imreallygood.com)
    G-Unit Demands respect needs to be bigger. At Least G-unit. Isn't G-unit spelled with a hyphen?
    Young Buck gets lost in 50's shirt.
    I think 50 Cent should be smaller unless it's "50 Cent presents...."
    I'm not a fan on some of the random soft brushes on the bullets and the white fog look on one side of the cover. If you're going to do the fog look, it is best as a design to balance it out by having it on the otherside. I think trying to fix the lighting of the pictures where there as close to saturation as possible is another thing.
    test
  3. eneyekay

eneyekay Graphic Designer

the imagery is okay with the exception of Young Buck's positioning, but your typography ruins it :(

the names are too randomly placed, and do they really need to be on there at all? the 'G-Unit Demands Respect' title should be a lot bigger imo... but eh, all in all, not toooooo bad
    test
  4. JAIBE

JAIBE Simply Amazing.

fly cover... but next time you might wanna leave young buck the fuck outta there.
    test
  5. Pique

Pique Jon Dagel

I will probally end up having an orgasm if you re-do this cover. All you need to do, it take their names out of it. Then it'll be perfect. [50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Young Buck, Tony Yayo. Don't need that extra text in it]

I promise take that little bit of extra text out, and you should make BANK with this cover if you promote and advertise it.
    test
  6. DjAzmatic

DjAzmatic New Member

looks good..but i agree with the previous comments..the text dont go..it looks sloppy..and i doubt they need to be there since well..everyone knows who these g unit dumb shits are.
    test
  7. Sermon's Domain

Sermon's Domain New Member

test
  8. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.