Gully...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Wargasms, Oct 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

whats good, hows the writing/recording comming?

configa blessed us with 2 new beats yesterday.....
    test
  2. im downloading albums.yayahayahyahayaayhyaha.
    test
  3. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

slowley but surely..

I got like 3 joints written..

We have had mads shows this month and shit and I got my mna nauseous staying with me for another couple a weeks so its been hard to make time...

should i check the gmail for the beats or the site I downloaded the other stuff from?

I need a new preamp to record.. should be getting it this week.. mine is starting to sound shitty for some reason...

anyway, work and progress homey..
    test
  4. Wargasms

word man, yeah, its up on the site you downloaded the other stuff from...

yeah, i just copped a new audio interface w/ preamps...m-audio omnistudio usb...so now im going to be recording on my laptop...cause my pc is from like 1998.

just got it saturday...only tried it briefly...but raw vocals sound alot better..just gotta get my shit set to my preferences.
    test
  5. aiight, i got you
    test
  6. RPM--->

RPM---> Fast Action

Im just trynna up my quality get on some mix tapes get my shit out I want peeps ta hear my shit , not for publicity but I want ~~~~~z ta feel it
    test
  7. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

i feel yall..

yeah war.. shits gonna be dope..
    but yo its getting harder and harder to get to a computer to download and upload stuff..

I might just send you all my shit when i have it recorded so you can put it up where it needs to go, if thats str8..
    test
  8. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

dont worry about uploading right now, as long as your doing the shit... then if its easier you can always burn and send a bunch of vocals and mixed verses by mail to me or war or whatever...
    test
  9. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

^^thats whats up..

Are you in queens or jersey right now?

check the boards at the slept on fam site..

we will be in NYC soon, and we also got a show in Atlantic City this weekend.. we should try and get up..
    test
  10. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

yeah i replied, im in both spots now, but elizabeth is right outside NYC and i work in the city so getting there aint a prob, hit me back on the slept on board
    test
  11. Wargasms

Word Gully, we'll work something out man....just keep doing what youre doing. If you can get where you can upload, just do it when you can...or get the acapellas to me or arsenal like he said..

what are berk and RPM talking about though? lol
    Whatup Berk
    test
  12. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

lol...I dont ever know what berks talking about..

Im ghost now its 5. Ill holla back tomorrow..

well figure the shit out....
    test
  13. Jennings

Jennings Im white like night

damn i need some new equipment.

when im18 though im gonna start doing shows and shit.. i really cant wait.

how much do yal write on average a day or weekley? i write like an A4 page daily maybe more.. but if i dont do it before i go to bed i feel like i let myself down.. i uno, im just a lame ass
    test
  14. Wargasms

shit when i was younger, i wrote like 10, 30+ bar verses a day...

they would be sick too, just would have to go through heavy editing to flow correctly.....lol..i had no concept of song structure...never wrote hooks and shit...just long ass verses.

now, im so busy...my creativity doesnt flow as much...i read allllll day long...in law school and shit...and if im not at school reading, im at work reading....boring tedius shit. cause im a law clerk, but i force myself to write now..and i might write 4 16 bar verses in a good week. more if i really push it...maybe a couple tracks...

but quantity is alot less important than quality...so once you get the ability to use 16 bars to really get across everything you want to spit on particular concept...you're doing okay.
    test
  15. Jennings

thats cool.. alot of shit.. you can get about 32 lines on an A4 piece of paper..

at the mo im workin on my concepts.. just writin things like "but your promoting a CD, that didnt make any Cents (sence)"

just stuff like that.. but i do it in scribbles.. lol.. i work full time, saving up 4 equipment now, i just take paper and pen with me to work and whatever comes into my head ill write it down quick ya kno.
    test
  16. Wargasms

yeah, i find that when im in bed trying to sleep, or driving...my best lines come to me...never when im trying to write..

haha, i be having to repeat the shit to myself to memorise it...

and i also write down concepts when the come to me, even if i dont have lyrics...just a concept i want to experiment with for a song.
    test
  17. Jennings

word.. it annoys me though, ill be freestylin away to someone and they wont get the concept half the time.. its annoyin as fuck cause you feel good about it but everyones like "what the fuck is he talkin bout".. girls are the worst,

yea, when im focusin real loads on something it never comes off, but when im doin somethin completely off the matter it comes straight to the brain, it weird like that
    i love the end product of something though.. when its real good and it makes you feel like youve achieved something you write and spit.. gives me a good buzz anyway..

im gonna record tonight actually, do you like Scary Movies by Royce5'9 and Em..?? (freeverse)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.