Guess who's bizzack? -- Turn It Up(Hey DJ) - Club Ish' -- Produced by Ozone!

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by E. Fate, Oct 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

test
  2. 3rd Inf Soldier

3rd Inf Soldier Bellwingah, hey! Hey!

bEAT IS NASTY YO...

LOWER YOUR DUBS JUST A TAD, HOOK IS HOT

JUST LISTEN TO ME

TURN IT UP SOME MORE, GET THIS PARTY SUMTHING

TURN IT UP JUST A LIL BIT

BRING IT BACK

OUTSIDE WITH A COUPLE WOMEN

I LIKE THIS

SEND ME SO I CAN BUMP IT
    test
  3. Narcosis

Narcosis iRap

Hey KB,

Nice choice on the beat..ozone always brings the fire.

Can really hear your accent for once which isn't bad. Good flow on this joint, nearly flawless. Lyrics are pretty damn good. Chorus was pretty good, liked the adlib in the background "a little louder." It's from some song I can't remember which one though. Umm...not much else I can say, but a really good song. Can't wait for the album.

My Link:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=936438
    test
  4. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

^^ Preciate it folks. Up!
    test
  5. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

Ehhh, why not. *Ups*
    test
  6. (( Ozone ))

(( Ozone )) t-t-t-t-toxiq

lol, ohhhh shit... this is CRACK

Your flow is liquid as hell, lyrics are on point... and that hook... woooooh. And word @ Narc's comment, that "a little louder" shit in the background is a nice touch. Damn son, I didn't know you had it like that... i'm a fan now

when's ya album droppin? we definitely need to link again
    test
  7. Matt Velli

Matt Velli The BREAF Emcee

yea i'm diggin this beat.....to me it sounds like a mix between a trackmasters and swizzy beat......aiight now i'm diggin the first verse, you ridin the beat well homie......i'm really diggin the chorus...this is definately first single type material......second verse was just as dope...man i'm really likin this.....3rd verse was kool as well....excellent work man, keep droppin em

hit me back when u got the chance
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=937536
    test
  8. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

That's love right there, I appreciate that. The album itself, I prolly won't be completely finished with till like the end of December, and getting it sent off to get pressed in mid. January (Gonna be moving soon, plus a kid on the way, so there's reasons for the delay). But hell, I'd definately love to link up on some ish again, been peeping your beats since the "I'm better than..." days lol.
    test
  9. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

damn..this shit is radio ready...real pro shit....good shit man
    test
  10. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

Put it like this, if I can get my boy Rocz to remix it, how about we get up on a remix.
    test
  11. 808

808 Odds Against Me

hahaha this is fire homey.. wow.. stupid ass motherfucking non american.. the chorus is fucking crack! damn son, stepped your game up a little.. jus a little bit! haha we need to seriously hook up for something instead of me saying ill do it and never do it.. haha when i gets time, ill hit u up.. 1
    test
  12. 808

808 Odds Against Me

how bout u hit me up on the remix to this track.. i got some time next week after i check up with my national gaurd recruits.. jus get at me on aim u non american..

and btw, that girl came back to me.. i got in that ass the following day.. muahaha
    test
  13. SnakeMc

SnakeMc New Member

Beat is fucking sick.... divery is alright.

Its that crunk shit... which i would peep full blast in my car or at clubs..

When the beat dies down... you spit a short dope segment.

Nice stuff man.. keep doing this.
    test
  14. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

Damn, I appreciate all the replies, Imma get at links tonight - right now I'm at work, so I can't peep shit. But I definately appreciate the drops
    test
  15. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

I'm down just keep me up on it..my email is VerbatimAP@yahoo.com
    test
  16. Sick-Sense

Sick-Sense the muthafin ruggratt!

There was a thread about which soundclick artist could make it in the hiphop central area. As i stated there, the homie KB is one of the best song maker ive heard. I stay bumping that "lonely" joint you destroy on Rocz beat.

This is fire fam.

I may need you to get your nelly on mine and rocz album. Please tell me its cool.
    test
  17. KWICBOYZ

KWICBOYZ New Member

test
  18. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

Of course. You know you and Rocz are my peoples.
    test
  19. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

Bet.
    test
  20. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

This is a good club song, not deep but it doesnt need to be dude gets to the point and that is to turn that shit up :-D

But this track is not with out its problems for all the effort you brought forth in this track the singing is not that great and holds the track back from great status. If this song was redone with a better singer, with a higher voice.. more range this song would definetly bump mainstream radio and be on top of hit lists.
    ---
    Good effort, the singing is below average though.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.