Guerillas

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by MagicFX, Jan 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MagicFX

MagicFX Idle

test
  2. amorphouz

amorphouz New Member

link returned

Aight...

1st verse was set off pretty nice. Only thing I'd ask for would be a switch up in the flow to really flip it some. Steady and consistent is good but can lose effect after a while. 2nd verse is pretty good too. Actually, this guy rips it up a bit at the end there. 3rd verse is okay, needs to be tightened up flow wise but the lyrics are on par with the rest. No major flaws to this but each emcee on this track needs to fall into a more definitive style. That just comes with more writing and recording. I was feeling this one though so keep it up.

Peace
    test
  3. MagicFX

MagicFX Idle

thanks homi
    test
  4. midwestTHUG

midwestTHUG New Member

hott beat
    howd you do that shit on tha vocals comin in
    sounded raw
    flow sound like some ol school west coast shit
    feelin tha flippin jo
    2nd nigga dont sound too bad neither
    yall sound tight together jo
    3rd playa dont sound too bad
    yall all on some diverse delivery shit
    tight tho
    good drop
    -one-
    test
  5. Sick-Scripts

Sick-Scripts Stylish Irish = McFly

returnin the favor homie

this beat is some hot type of shit...i could see myself all over this beat

1st dude...not bad...only thing "bad" i gotta say is next time try OWNING the beat, make it ya own, ya know?

2nd dude...nice flow, lyrical content is all there, not bad

3rd dude...most consistent imo...content, flow and delivery hits it all

ya'll are nice together, keep it up
    test
  6. [ Yung Truth ]

[ Yung Truth ] fuck u, pay me

beat is ill....i like the mellow feel. the first cats quality needs to be worked on a lil. alotta reverb on this verse. 2nd cat is nice...flippin a few multis. over all this track is pretty nice man, keep grindin

peace
    test
  7. MagicFX

MagicFX Idle

thanks fellas.. much appreciated.
    test
  8. Envizioneri

Envizioneri Gifted n' Prolific

wit that itchy trigga fanga...and that whole rhyme scheme there....the flow really shines at that point...the flow is consistent here, and dude above is right when he says sometimes flippin it is good, too....I though the flow, for what its worth, is just fine as it is....cuz its ridiculous, and I'm like, how long can he keep this flow up....nicely done....wish the volume was up a little though....make it easier to follow

second dude volume is much higher....dude also has nice flow, and he switches it up nicely...the main problem with switches from my experience is makin sure that the switch is not awkward, especially when yo use the same flow for like 4 bars, then switch to a different flow abruptly....dude pulls it off without the awkardness, though

third dude got good delivery and he using the overdubs nicely.....the tonic, onic rhyme scheme...the flow there sounds weak for some reason to me....of all emcees, he could prolly use the most work, tho he definitely spittin and he still nice....just gotta elevate to keep up with yall

nice drop

thanks for the feed
    Envizion
    test
  9. Medium Matt

Medium Matt tHe mEnAce

returning

.:::listening::::.

ight, the beat is koo, i like it, mellow but hard.... your flow seems to be doin good so far, you got some echo effect on ur vocals, idk wats with that, u can go without that and use adlibs instead, sounds a lot better.... good flow, production is ight, except the echo, lyrics were good.... 2nd dude, damn same effect, lose it, lol, lyrics were decent flow was good, 3rd dude, YES, lost the effect on him, damn i like this verse a lil more then the others, lyrics are dope, flow is dope, hell yeah, this dude uses them adlibs and shit, nice job verse was sick... all in all, this is a str8 track, just fix the effects on ur vocals for the 1st and 2nd dude, 3rd guy is str8, nice drop pimp.....
    test
  10. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

Beat is on some '95, Predator type shit.. some gray day rolling type shit. Your flow seemed a bit lethargic at first, but after a while it got engaging, and almost hypnotic.. your flow is consistent as fuck.. Fallen, voice is a little laid back, and I'd like to see you raise it a little bit.. get al ittle passionate.. you sound just a tad bit like LS, that dude that raps with Jin, and I know when he tears it up.. he sounds phenom, and you could sound just as good if not better. Damn, @ how your change the flow up towards the end of your verse, it was impressive as fuck. You have lots of potential bro.

Ronin, got a grimey voice, I love it, like a Cage with a tighter tone. Ride the beat on some gangsta shit, damn, the slurry delivery towards the middle is nice, stuttering is a nice little display of dexterity.

Well gentleman, pat yourselves. Very nice track, and quite impressive, my catelogue of ill dudes on this site just increased by three.

8.5 out of 10.0.. and quality is nice, I listened of lo-fi, and shit still sounded good.

and if any of the three gents would like

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=958382 my newest piece, which I am proud of lol. thanks.
    test
  11. littleslimlocc

littleslimlocc New Member

haha this is pretty ill - somebody up there said somethin bbout old school west coast an i agree - flow comin through pretty nice - oh second verse is pretty ill as well, starts to really heat up toward the end good presence - last verse is pretty decent as well, constant - voice is pretty coo

this is coo ish folx

holla back

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=958166
    test
  12. Dru-P

Dru-P Alaskan Assassin

What's good?? Nice track nice flow everybody came with it... Damm magic when you learn to breathe like that?? haha this is tight... When we gonna collab again?? haha
    test
  13. MagicFX

MagicFX Idle

thanks fellas.. returned all links!!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.