Guarantee we will encounter aliens in our life time.

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by TheBigPayback, Jul 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

thanks for the book recommendation....... i have not really got into a lot of depth with numerology yet...... but its something that interests me..... seeing as math and numbers are the one true universal language.

ive heard the same thing as eng about lazar. shit like that is still interesting to read.

but to be honest i can more relate to sitchin's works, maybe even more so then so of the stuff in behold a pale horse even..

why? because it directly correlates with my theory on learning about almost anything. study the past and you can see the future. the majority of sitchin's books ive seen are about the beginning of civilization, so i find that a lot of that information is more valuable if you want a proper understanding of whats going on now. thats just my own philosophy though.

and @ crafty. our group consists of me and my homie strife, who battles in grindtime sometimes. We only came up with the name a month or so ago and have been working on the album ever since. ill post it on here when it is completed. as well as some footage, we have our first performance as a group in august. im REALLY excited about this project. we've been experimenting around and it has a sound that is very unique. but yea...ill post more about it as the project comes along. it will be titled Annunakians- The Anti-Human Movement. will be entirely produced by me aswell. we are also gonna drop a mixtape featuring production from the illest local cats in jacksonville, therapy, produced tracks on the new blacksheep album, has worked with mr lif and akrobatik production wise, and was their dj for awhile. but he is helping us a lot with this project. so yea. im excited.

i had quit rhyming all together for a few years...focused on producing and making beats, moved to jacksonville to go to school...got into the battle scene here, battle the homie strife five or six times, till we said fuck this, made a pact not to battle each other anymore, and formed this group. sorry to ramble on forever about it, but its one of those things that jus felt like it was meant to happen, so yea as ive said. very excited about this shit.
    test
  2. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

The Europeans were much more technologically advanced. Did Native American tribes win some battles? Yes. Would they have won a war vs. our national army? Absolutely not.
    test
  3. -MV-

-MV- Banned

Agreed.
    test
  4. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

i wouldnt attribute what happened to the native americans to european technology as much as i would the fact they were just fucking cruel and heartless with the technology they had. see smallpox in blankets.

as a person with a lot of native american in my family roots, i dont even really wanna get started on this lmao.

as far as technology goes though, like i said earlier in the thread... study the sumerians and the technology they had as the FIRST documented civilization, and its fucking insane!
    test
  5. Emcee D-LAW

Emcee D-LAW Member

I suppose you wouldn't consider mass murder of millions through war and disease 'savage'. Europeans had better technology, do you suppose if someone breaks into someone's house with a gun and kills them that house is rightfully theirs? Because they 'conquered' them? This may be the way of the world I won't disagree with that, but all power is fleeting. That is also the way of the world.
    test
  6. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

Didn't help them vs guns.
    test
  7. -MV-

-MV- Banned

You do know indians scalped other indian tribes, and took their eyes out when they killed them?
    That shit was going on long before europeans stepped foot in there son

1.] People have been getting conquered since the beginning of time.
    2.] Just because the europeans conquered them, doesn't make them that much worse as people.
    test
  8. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

:cry:

Poor widdle indians.
    test
  9. engineer

engineer New Member

um, no.

are you serious?
    test
  10. -MV-

-MV- Banned

[youtube]qrg96zaOrAo[/youtube]

We'll venture into a habitable planet in about 20-100 years
    test
  11. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

We've been saying that shit since we touched down on the moon in 69. I doubt it will ever happen.
    test
  12. -MV-

-MV- Banned

True...but still...technology is getting more advanced every second

btw that vid I posted was a speculation video
    test
  13. MossBurn

MossBurn Warbooks?!

um, yes

nigga of course I'm serious...
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  14. Emcee D-LAW

Emcee D-LAW Member

lol ok? So when a major terrorist attack wipes out thousands of Americans, someone should be like "poor widdle Americans". When someone's parents die in a car crash, someone should just come out of nowhere and say "poor widdle mommy and daddy". I'm not saying you need to go on some unjustified guilt trip about it, but to mock it is tasteless.

Unless you were sincerely grieving, in which case don't let me interrupt you.
    test
  15. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

lol We not going to another planet with any lifeforms like us in no near future unless they come get us u thinking crazy

Do u understand how much time and money would be have to invested into a vessel that would go lightyears away all while worrying if it breaks down....could u fix it? Then you'd die before u got back to EArth so it's all pretty pointless......you'd die before u got to the planet what am i saying lol
    test
  16. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

True, but we'd either

A. Need the technology to build a controlled environment that we can survive on in another planet
    B. Have the technology to travel to a planet that is inhabitable much further away than we have ever even dreamed of traveling.

I'd imagine we'd have an iPod that holds 10 millions songs that is the size of a Cheez It before that happens though.
    test
  17. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

they have an nano that holds 4gb shits small as hell
    test
  18. -MV-

-MV- Banned

We're sending people to mars in 2012 I believe.

But yeah.. you're right.

Also, with the ipod thing, wouldn't they just have to increase the size of the memory chip, and make some minor adjustments?

LoL No offense, but that's easier then making a big enough space ship to travel millions of miles.
    test
  19. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

Mommy and daddy dying in a car accident and a terrorist attack doesn't = being conquered. Get over it you lost. It's so far in the past your grandaddy can't remember it. The next thing I know you'll be crying about how the French stole the Roman's land.
    test
  20. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

of course i know that...that was no different then modern day gangs tho tbh.

im not saying my native american ancestors was superior or more righteous then the europeans..

but the same europeans that pillaged america with their superior technology and wickedness are the same ones doing the exact same shit decades and decades later....all we fucking do is divide and conquer so dont be surprised when it happens at home again at some point and time.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.