GTWC ANNOUNCEMENT: BOTB 3 release dates/ BOLA 2/BOTB 4 info

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Lush One, Mar 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

who was rockin' the wife beater at the bar exam?
    HUH DIZ? HUH?!!?!

but I do own ONE!! JUST ONE and i was wearing it fool!! hahaha.
    test
  2. dwelz

dwelz ,,|,,(-_-),,|,,

thats SPOKOMPTON!!!
    test
  3. dwelz

dwelz ,,|,,(-_-),,|,,

this makes me lol.....
    test
  4. ~madcow~

~madcow~ Member

scimon is just mad that Illmac ignores him. Loser.
    test
  5. ~madcow~

~madcow~ Member

pat stay I'm not an mc just a fan, but I don't consider too many Canadian rappers as anything more than a gimmicky joke. I buy a lot of albums of mcs from
    this site, but never any lame canadian. Mainly because your not real mcs and don't even put music out. Prolific and aspire are the only ones and they suck horribly. This is just my opinion
    test
  6. Pat Stay

Pat Stay Well-Known Member

they should have a site for ' just fans ' with their ' opinions ' on the things we do
    test
  7. J.V.L.

J.V.L. Member

What do you think this site is for moron???? Your talking as if you are some sort of celebrity. I agree with the madcow dude. Canadian battle rappers are a joke and do make horrible music if they even make it at all. The same can be said about most U.S. battle rappers as well.

On a sidenote, y'all are willing to pay for poorich's flight to Cali and he still won't go battle Dizaster????

[​IMG]
    test
  8. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

Originally Posted by Pat Stay View Post
    they should have a site for ' just fans ' with their ' opinions ' on the things we do

i lol'd.
    test
  9. ~madcow~

~madcow~ Member

what's up with Canadian rappers lame accents and voices? So annoying. And yeah Pat Stay this is a fan site and your not a known battler
    test
  10. Pat Stay

Pat Stay Well-Known Member

cool man, i agree it was kind of a stupid comment because yea, this site is for fans to share their opinions, i shouldnt let stupid things bother me

and thats cool if you dont consider me a known battler, but i think im respected enough to have dizaster give props , respect and want to battle me becuase he thinks id be a good match with him

remember yall, The Elements League might have been kinda wack at times, but it was poppin before grind time AND kotd existed....ive got battles under my belt bro, they all got taken down a while ago due to some bullshit, and the only battle up now is my first one ever, a crappy one........im known....but i haven't battled in over a year

jvl? ur from tdot right? hopefully u can make it to my battle on the april 25th so i can try to change your opinion, from what ive gathered about your thoughts on canadian battlers, im assuming you wont be there tho lol, its cool

im not gunna post on this site anymore or any other sites like this because i feel stupid getting into arguments over the internet every time lol when realistically id probably get along great with everyone in person.....

and for the record, i hate most canadian battlers too, THATS WHY I DROPPED OUT FOR SO LONG lol

suckas made us look like a bunch of corny nerds to the point where if i had kept battling the world would see me as just another funny white guy

peace
    test
  11. billing

billing Member

Scandalis, Sam Osa, Bishop Brigante, JD Era....there are lots of Canadian "battle rappers" that make good tunes. The one thing these cats all have in common is that they got their start in hip hop before the current battle revival that was jumpstarted by Jumpoff's WRC; they were MC's before they ever competed in a battle..........your comment definitely applies moreso to the post-WRC types that have emerged on the scene, but even then, you can't make a blanket statement like that to describe an entire country.
    test
  12. TheOmega

TheOmega Well-Known Member

Man back Pre WRC Pat Stay and Chedda were the only canadian battlers i really knew about except Bishop and i thought was some lame cat form upstate NY
    test
  13. J.V.L.

J.V.L. Member

Your right I'm more or less talking about post WRC "MC's". I wouldn't even consider the names you mentioned above battle rappers. Yes they have all won battles but their main focus is music. The same can be said for Arcane. He has the ability to battle but for the most part he is trying to make music and not spending all of his time coming up with premeds for a league of faggots.

Actually Pat I'm from Hamilton(close enough). I might make an appereance for this KOTD just cause I want to see you shit on Bartones face. I've given you a hardtime online just like everyone else but at least you seem like an actual hip hop head not some fraudulent cornball wannabe battle rapper like Bartone. I mean at least that Fresco emo fag guy is honest. At least he admits he's not a hiphop head. Bartone is a phony cornball tryin to drop hiphop knowledge with the end result being a self sonning.(check the sig)
    test
  14. TenFold

TenFold Planet Rock Nano-Bot

wow man, that quote in your sig is fuckin' great..he at least should have googled the correct answer..
    test
  15. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

uhm.....thats what you are though man, as opposed to what? hopefully your referencing being an actual artist or a emcee...
    test
  16. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

where the fuck is the h bomb, flo battle?
    test
  17. DIZASTER

DIZASTER New Member

you fuckin pussy!!!....just kiddiNG.
    LOL!...not at all pat i definantly got the up most respect for u, the only reason i asked to battle you is well bcuz me and okwerdz seem to think that ur the best in canada.
    so u not accepting a battle with me is fine with me.
    ur fuckin funny as hell anyways i probably shoudnt battle u cuz ill be laughing the whole time and ull distract me with ur ridicoulous sighs and hand gestures...hahaa...i called porich a pussy , bcuz well thats what he is.
    you on the other hand entertain the fuck out of us out here./..
    u fuckin plumerrrrrrr....but yah good luck on ur battle in tdot im lookin forward to seein that, and yah i do have canadian jokes, but i have more "porich is a bitch jokes"
    lol.im probably gonna battle locksmith now im thinkin about it if they pay me ill probably do it... but shit pat let us know when ur down to make a trip cats would pretty much love u out here....

-colts 45's for life.
    test
  18. xghamdix

xghamdix Well-Known Member

dizaster, you should battle miracle, beleive me hes the best canada can offer.
    test
  19. Absyrd

Absyrd Active Member

To see h bomb battle in the format was weird

lol

but dizaster vs locksmith or locksmith vs okwerdz would be ill both dope battles
    test
  20. DIZASTER

DIZASTER New Member

set it up
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.