GTGA Streets Is Watching *FLYER*

Discussion in 'BVA - Upcoming Events' started by Dynam!ke, Jul 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dynam!ke

Dynam!ke New Member

GTGA some info after Flyer...

[​IMG]

This event is sure to surprise many... And yes, I asked Duce the same question... "Who's T.Riley?!?". I'll let you guys youtube him, and I will say he has some nice material. But this is a great event showcasing some new and old talent. Also, a big GTGA event is coming in August stay tuned for info on that... And for any SONS fans out there tonight Brixx Belvy vs Juice Streetz @ The Vudu Lounge in NY... I believe the league doing it is Punchline or someshit. I'll post the flyer if anyone cares to see it. Annnnnnnnd

PEACE!!!
    test
  2. roc55555

roc55555 Well-Known Member

D Eagle vs PC. Me likey!

sucks that the RM posters r ignoring another event flier.

Whats happening with this board?
    test
  3. ddoc619

ddoc619 New Member

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm interesting
    test
  4. Dynam!ke

Dynam!ke New Member

Well... Duce didnt get The Saurus vs Syd Vicious... Syahboy vs Quest MCODY... And whatever superstar matchups kids wanna see for free these days. That and I believe over the past year GT image might of taken a hit. KotD has grown... URL has grown... And maybe that also has some affect. Overall if your a fan of battling and your in ATL you shouldnt miss this event. If you never seen Carter Deems, New Breed, PC, etc.. live then YOU NEED TO!!!
    test
  5. Minkaveli

Minkaveli VoKab

Synista vs Dallas is gonna be crazy. Both cats on a tear lately. I'm lookin forward to battling dude at Oak Riots.
    test
  6. R. Capone

R. Capone New Member

Needs more me... too bad charges prevent me from leaving the city lol... good shit though...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.