GTEC The Big East Prediction Thread

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Dutch Vega, Feb 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dutch Vega

Dutch Vega G-TEC CAPO! PRAAAAAAT!

[​IMG]

GTEC & POISON PEN PRESENT:
    THE BIG EAST

HOSTED BY POISON PEN

So since we're just a couple days away from The Big East event this saturday, I figured I'd make a prediction thread & In case you haven't seen some of the battlers that are going to be involved I figured I'd drop links to the opposing battlers. Hope we see some of the RM community at this event (we've met lots of the guys from RM at the past events & we enjoy meeting you guys that show support). I'm not gonna make any predictions except that Dutch Vega will beat Myers Lansky :afro:

I'm gonna set the thread off with Lito Vs PT

In Case you guys weren't aware Lito came to us thru the Draft League at our 1st event, we held open calls for impromptu battles (the same way we're doing at this Big East event on sat, hopefully we get another Lito that shows up) and Lito just showed up & impressed the shit out of everyone. This is that battle.

[youtube]vVqbDw2lSaM[/youtube]

For those of you not up on PT yet, you SHOULD be, in case you guys weren't aware, he's mixed up in a beef right now w/ PT from the Mid-West, they're going to be battling for the name. I was highly impressed with this kid after i saw him go to Syracuse all the way from Maryland to take on Hometown Hero Ivan Da Great. He put on a classic performance & i thought him vs Lito would be a great idea.

[youtube]i8QPpJzPItM[/youtube]

Hopefully you guys get the thread going w/ your predictions.​
    test
  2. paranormalezac

paranormalezac awkward as fuck

wait Meyers agreed to do a judged battle for once?
    test
  3. Dutch Vega

Yes he did agree, but the truth is, i wouldn't be surprised if at the event right there before we battle he starts doing the surprised by everything face & starts reneging on everything (Myers voice: "what u mean judged? at King Of The Ring we do minute & a half rounds and we don't judge")
    test
  4. shutupnSCREEM

shutupnSCREEM Active Member

Screem loses.... Because RM is mad at me..hahaha...fuck outta here!!
    test
  5. shutupnSCREEM

Oh come on y'all.... I'm just playing.... You all know damn well I CARE what y'all think!!!
    Hahaha!
    test
  6. Poison Pen

Poison Pen Fuck a Freestyle

The bartender wins.. She gonna be gettin wild gwop.
    test
  7. shutupnSCREEM

<---twisted already!!
    test
  8. Dutch Vega

If i were to judge the 2 battles above & the individual performances, I would say PT has a great style & lyrically goes in, but Lito's swagger in that battle goes to show you how crazy he is.

Highlight bars from each battle:

Lito: "U talk like you got the wildest chedder/ when you & your broad be at the mall on a unibrow budget.... both ya'll Browse Together/"
    (tbh i think he got into GTEC just off that line alone, it had everyone at the spot bodied, along w/ the fact Jess Jamez was there. beautiful)

then he followed it up w/ "1st round don't talk bout how ya click is gonna pop/ cuz that ain't you! I wouldn't believe you shot a nigga, if i was the nigga you Shot"

and also his "Imma Make It, Imma make it... motherfucker stop that, u wouldn't make it if you was in Shop Class".... WOooooooo! lol.

PT "See he's a faggot & a undercover brother/ plus u look like Danny Glovers younger brother motherfucker/ i shit on motherfuckers, only 1 time, but judging by his pudgy structure this is gonna be a double flusher/".... NICE MULTI work

"I know your tired of this fame you desire/ claiming your name is on fire/ when they ain't even provide your entire name on the flyer"

"Look, Ya Moms is Tight w/ my Balls/ so like Facebook, i throw the log in her & start to write on the walls/ but it still seems to be a real ill squeeze/ cuz gettin up in that pussy is like trying to peel apart a grill cheese/".... Wooooooo DAYUM!

As you can see Lito has a great Swagger & Punchlines that hit hard as fuck.
    PT on the other hand has a dope swag of his own too & he weaves those multies together well.

My Prediction: I think that PT will come w/ freestyle rebuttles and tight rhymes, if Lito can manage to keep his composure i think he can take the W, but if he don't do any flips & doesn't swag on PT hard, then he will take an L.

What you guys think?
    test
  9. shutupnSCREEM

It's a tough one... PT is dope.... But when Lito's on he's on!!
    test
  10. DaZe GTEC

DaZe GTEC #TheBowleggedBandit

I'm gonna say Soul Khan wins...I know he's not on the card, possibly might not even be at the event, however..he's gonna win....yes...EVERY MATCH! DONE! lol
    test
  11. shutupnSCREEM

We may have our first no show y'all!!!! leathle can't squeeze past the turnstile at that PATH train station.... And the trains themselves are threatening a strike if he enters the station....

Maybe I'll send over a flatbed trailer to get him!
    test
  12. Lucas.TdS

Lucas.TdS Member

I like both cats, but Lito is really dope, I got him taking this. Looking forward to this battle.
    test
  13. serge dot T

serge dot T Shotgun Serge

I predict that it'll be a damn good time.

I also predict that the trolls that talk the most garbage won't be there. Heh.
    test
  14. Dutch Vega

JusDaze Vs Sour D

JusDaze is a dope MC, i remember seeing his footage he sent to TheDraftLeague@gmail.com & thinking to myself, this dudes hungry (then i thought he was annoying when he got Jess Jamez to call me while he was at EOW performing to tell me he's really hungry & he's ready-perfect example of trying TOO HARD [pause]) but nonetheless i knew he had talent. He actually had MADE it into Grind Time via the Syracuse Division thru their 1st try-outs courtesy of Mad Illz himself, then STILL came to The Draft & did his try-out there too (his battle vs Paranormal is what got him INTO GTEC). Daze has an aggressive style that kind of makes others seem LESS. I feel like his metaphores are crazy (NOT SIMILIES, theirs a difference btwn the two) and once you throw in his performance ability you got a Bow Legged Beast on your hands....ll (that's my new pause symbol, so i don't have to type out pause, pause)
    This is his battle vs. G-KiDd

[youtube]rdLCeBgzO_M[/youtube]
    [youtube]onMtrwAZo7k[/youtube]

Sour D was at one point looking like the future of Grind Time East Coast. Then he just disappeared on us. Then we found him & got him a battle at 730. Then he no showed on us. Then i saw him at the T-Rex Vs DNA and we talked & he's back in the fold. This will be his come back battle (he hasn't battled in GTEC or GTN since his March Madness battle almost 1 year ago). Before he disappeared tho, right after March Madness i think, people were really starting to come around to him. Everybody felt like him & T.Money Bagz would be the G-TEC FUTURE. He's nice & he's got swag for days.
    This is his last battle in GTN @ March Madness vs. Fresh

[youtube]nhaNvWpQgqM[/youtube]

So who do you think will win?

JusDaze or Sour D?
    test
  15. paranormalezac

paranormalezac awkward as fuck

Ima break it down.

I think Myers and Dutch is a coinflip because its like an insane style clash not to mention im sure lanksey will have 60 percent of KOTR with him which wont help clarify who is really ahead, and many a dick will be rode (pause) im gonna say gets turned to promo at the last minute or lanskey doesn't show (no jinx)

think Leathle can beat Screem, I know he can RAP WISE, but screem might just go ahead and punchline him to death, im gonna go Screem

I think Lito and PT will be the sleeper "street battle" of the year so far, both are nice, as far as winners go Lito is the homie, so I gotta go Lito.

Daze will beat Sour D...I mean it all depends what SOur D shows up whether or not the battle is competitive or one sided, hopefully its the Sour D that battled Fresh not the one that battled Automatic, still im gong with Daze.

P. Stacks and Juice streets- wow I just hope it doesn't end in math vs dose part 2, gonna need to reinforce the glass for that one...I GUESS GUN to my head Id say Juice, not so much because he is better than stacks but because he has a more "Fan friendly" style, and P. Stacks tends to just go in bully style, which while I like A lot of people seem not to feel it ( at least not on rap music) but its a coin flip

Vicci vs. Ren is gonna be insane they both are my people I really cant pick for conflict of interest reasons...but I predict craziness.

Me vs. Kollosion- I dont predict on my own battles, shits pretty lame, but I hope we both get crazy and avoid any form of quality control.

D-boy is too animated not to beat someone as laid back as Real Talk, but dont get shit twisted Real Talk is nice as fuck...I just think D boy is just gonna kat williams all over him
    test
  16. sarakana

sarakana Well-Known Member

G-TEC BRRRRAAAAPPP WINZ!
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  17. Dutch Vega

Amazing D-Boy Vs Real Talk

So the 1st time i seen Amazing D-Boy perform he reminded me of Amzilla. His freestyle ability is "Amazing", his performance is on point every time and his lyrical ability is ABOVE PAR. It's tough to beat an opponent that can come at u with some crazy written, perform them very well & then once u think u actually land a punch, he flips it & rebuttles the shit out of you w/ it. Pause. I think Amazing D-Boy will quickly become a GTEC Mid-Tier MC before the end of this year.
    This is his try-out that got him INTO Grind Time East Coast vs Ashwin:
    [youtube]Dn_Mrego3HA[/youtube]

I met Real Talk when i went to The Death Proof In The Cuse event. He had a good performance. Lyrically the dude is a beast. Poise Da Pen the Fatman of G-TEC is the one that had me set this battle up, after seeing more of Real Talk's footage i was impressed & i could see where this match-up in particular would be a crazy one. With his strong Lyrical Ability i think he's a force to be reckoned.
    This is his try-out vs Uno Lavoz
    [youtube]yMBkd6DLNlw[/youtube]

Who do you guys think will take it?

Amazing D-Boy? or Real Talk?
    test
  18. Dutch Vega

test
  19. sarakana

sarakana Well-Known Member

bump that shun
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  20. Dutch Vega

Vicci Vs Renagade

When i first saw Vicci battle Screem i thought to myself, WOW. This dudes got skills. He disappeared on us after that March Madness event for awhile, but we found him. Vicci is another dude that's a freestyle beast (his whole battle Vs. Screem was a freestyle) plus he has great Punchlines.

This is his battle Vs. Screem
    [youtube]EAULhLhdFaU[/youtube]

Renagade was the only freshman from this recent class that we let into GTEC that DIDN'T have to try-out, after seeing him perform a few times at other events (When Animalz Attack & Block City) we knew he was ready for the big stage.
    This is his battle Vs. P.Stacks
    [youtube]uYCoNnMf1EY[/youtube]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.