GTEC & Poison Pen Present: WRITER'S BLOCK [MATH HOFFA, RONE, & MORE!] - 03.2.2011

Discussion in 'BVA - Upcoming Events' started by I<3AmericaNYY#1, Jan 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haze305

Haze305 Flite Team Movement

I really think GrindTime should adopt these type of events. Have one headline match, a few undercard bouts and call it a day. This way events become a little more affordable for the GMs and will allow videos to constantly come out.
    test
  2. NO SIR E

NO SIR E Balrog's Barber

you must be thinkin of phrases, they both dark as hell so I guess I can see how you confused them.

LMAO at the cracker vs cracker tag. lance cheese and peanut butter crackers were my shit in elem school.
    test
  3. Poison Pen

Poison Pen Fuck a Freestyle

This event is a teaser. A snack if you will. I'm changing the game early spring. Literally. GTEC the most hated.
    test
  4. shutupnSCREEM

shutupnSCREEM Active Member

Oh look... I'm battling again!!!!
    test
  5. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

Lmaoooooooooooooooooo
    test
  6. 6thSense

6thSense Ashwin

Damn, East coast is always on some creative shit. That LIVE AT THE BBQ event idea was crazy. Also, I really like this event's name. Creative, not always on some world-ending "Apocalypse", "Armageddon" shit.
    test
  7. DestroNY

DestroNY Teem Weed

Can't wait. Grind Time East Coast has thrown some dope events, but I can't wait for that first one that's got a lineup like a BOLA/BOTB/Grizzle card. Like an event with a good portion of all these heavy-hitter GTEC battlers (for example, a Hollow return would be the illest news), because although there's a good bunch of top tier batte rappers that rep GTEC, we haven't seen a mega-event with all these dudes battling at once. It's GTEC's time to shine, Pen. The division has come such a long way in the past year or so, and it's really become a contender for best division. I hope you're working on an event that's focused on getting all the top names in the division to battle, because that will probably mean top tier MC's from other divisions and even international leagues wanting in, making for a crazy-stacked card. I can't wait for this shit to get announced and better yet, to be there in person.

[​IMG]
    test
  8. JerzisGod

JerzisGod Wavy Jones

When we gonna start hearin more info bout this spring event lol
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  9. Poison Pen

Soon as I get all the kinks worked out. Trust me, it'll be worth it. I think me & the team has done pretty well in these few months of the poise da pen regime. I'm trying to up the ante a tad.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  10. JerzisGod

JerzisGod Wavy Jones

No doubt not to sound like a ph or jaze hater at all kuz im not respect to both dudes but you've done a great job runnin gtec pen you made it the division it shoulda been all along homie props and lookin forward to more dope ny events
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  11. DestroNY

DestroNY Teem Weed

I'm definitely anticipating the release of the info on this info even more now. Hope this one's a weekend night though, it'd make for a better turnout, numbers-wise, for sure. I know I'm not in the minority when I say that I need to be up early Monday through Friday, but if it's really that stacked of a card, I would either take a day or just deal with being shot when I wake up, because I'd be kicking myself if and when it was as good as a advertised.
    test
  12. jazegtnyvp

jazegtnyvp V.I.P. (BeastCoast NY)

wooooooo this is lookin dirty
    test
  13. SaM HaiN

SaM HaiN Onslaught

i think 75% of all battle rap footage ever filmed has pen somewhere behind the scenes, sometimes as host, sometimes as judge, sometimes as el capitaine, respect always to the pen. i know you gonna scheme an event thats gonna have the head dudes at smack running back for more lottery tickets. sandwich and a blunt on me at the next event man.
    test
  14. Poison Pen

Mr Hain, I prefer a sandwich & a bottle. Ill be waiting patiently. Jan 25!
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  15. Poison Pen

Oops. Jan 26.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  16. mdk

mdk i dump and i sprout

rone battling twice in like 10 days, thats puttin in work, although not out of the question
    test
  17. DestroNY

DestroNY Teem Weed

BOLA is that close? What's the date?

Yup. Either that or a re-up on O.C.'s...
    test
  18. Swagger Vance

Swagger Vance New Member

BOLA is February 4th, I believe.

D.Wiggins, I see you viewing this thread. Please stop, you're already ruining this event for me.
    test
  19. Boom

Boom paradox

i thought last event was pretty top notch, swave vs diz, saurus vs cortez, and it was suppose to have madness vs dna as well i think. thats pretty sick. pen is doing a great job
    test
  20. bobbaforce

bobbaforce I don't give a nada

ayo dutch/pen ill give u 5 bucks to get me in the club, I'm under twenty one help a playa out
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.