GTEC? Can a brother get a matchup?

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Wird of Pley, Jun 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shameless

Shameless Friendship is magic!

I love how rappers act like tough guys on the internet telling people they already acknowledge as anonymous off. WHAT ARE YOU PUSSIES GOING TO DO? HUH?? YEAH NOTHING. I WIN.

It's sad that what they don't realize is that it's not because anyone is really scared to come tell your teddy bear t shirt soft wearing ass off, It's just nobody cares that much. You're holding back people from battling in your division just because they posted a small critique on a message board? You're blowing something out of proportion and acting like a total faggot. What you also don't realize is that these "Anonymous RM pussies" are part of the crowds that watch your shitty battles. Hell, this website full of anonymous pussies sponsors some of your events. Jesus. When are the battlers/rappers here going to learn not to take anything said on here seriously before going out of their way to whine and insult the very people that give their battles views in the first place. Unless you're wird, and in that case you'll get them from foreign countries in africa or some shit.
    test
  2. shutupnSCREEM

shutupnSCREEM Active Member

@shameless... This is what I'm realizing... Most of you RM dudes must get bullied on the regular... So talking shit anonymously is your way of standing up and fighting back...

I'm not stopping "people" from battling here in NYC.
    I'm deading 1 person from showing his face here!
    None of you little faggots are gonna stop this.
    Smart thing for WOP is to avoid GTEC altogether!!
    Next time keep his faggot mouth shut!
    test
  3. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

:)

test
  4. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

what's the exact reason again? because he said ur battle rap division is biased?
    test
  5. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

test
  6. KingsCourtEnt

KingsCourtEnt Active Member

At least you seen me battle. I exist when the computer shuts off And what does my battling have to do with this conversation. That’s always the response of people with no real point.

Again trust me if WOP has a battle he will go in there and Screem ain’t going to do nothing about it. Nobody getting beat down and I would bet on that.

This is comedy ish. What Screem going to do if Pen tells him to sit his ass down and not ruin his event.

Plus Screem GTEC don't own the venue. So somebody getting beat down in the middle of the venue might cause a few problems that GTEC don't want.
    test
  7. hindurock

hindurock Well-Known Member

wird of pley sucks anyways who cares? hes only good line was "I look just like you with a fatter face." why dont u faggots back me up like the way u do wird? ive been tryna get in kotd going on 3 years now
    test
  8. Dutch Vega

Dutch Vega G-TEC CAPO! PRAAAAAAT!

& the drama continues....
    test
  9. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Honestly, I have no issues with you and to be frank your last few battles I've actually have enjoyed, but you say stupid shit, i.e "QP sucks, why does he continue to get good match ups when he always loses"

C'mon Hindu, you know good and well QP doesn't suck, he may have a style that people don't prefer or it becomes tiresome, but to say he sucks is outlandish. I bet if you Portrayed yourself differently here many actually would back you up. Nigga, You lay in the bed to make.
    test
  10. -LMS-

-LMS- Art Of War CEO

really, 24 pages?
    test
  11. hindurock

hindurock Well-Known Member

nah man ive gotten unwarrented hate on this site since day 1. from u and other mods along with a bunch of other trolls. and QP SUCKS. he admitted to getting bodied by fredo and has lost to caddy, ab hoggish, dizaster, soul khan. cmon man the list goes on and on.
    test
  12. Aftershock

Aftershock Cooksvillain

fights at events are a really bad look for everyone involved
    test
  13. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

24? My settings have it on 9 pages, step up your page view game.

Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  14. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

SMH.

Yeah, cause losing to SK, Diz mean you suck. And he did NOT lose to Ron nor AB hoggish. Now you're just hatin'

Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  15. squidwardsclnt

squidwardsclnt New Member

Your a bitch! I just had to make an executive decision on behalf of GT upstate and Jusone, and you are officially banned from ever battling in Syracuse. If I ever see you at a GT upstate event GOD BLESS YOU NIGGA!:funny::funny::funny:
    test
  16. KimboKing

KimboKing New Member

Bit of a trek from the UK bruvva

I dont care that your doing this but its SERIOUSLY a bad look, why do you care so much? Care about yourself first..... honestly, why do you care about GTEC so much, you only battle there, your not its fuckin protector, leave that to PP etc

Woudl you battle in URL if they asked?

Always thought from your battles that you were a intelligent guy. I'd expect this from fucking Fox or someone....
    test
  17. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

take a hint.......
    test
  18. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

wu tang.... Wu tang
    test
  19. shutupnSCREEM

shutupnSCREEM Active Member

That's the problem with you guys....
    Y'all are counting on battle rap companies to protect you from an ass whipping because of the fact that their a company...
    Y'all think it's ok for a nigga to talk shit about the company and the company is supposed to protect him or better yet promote him as a up and comer.
    Fuck outta here!
    test
  20. Realitymn1

Realitymn1 Member

how are you number 353# if its 9 pages... lol.. its 24 pages probably just a glitch when you looked.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.