GTEC Bodybag Season Nov 12th Cortez vs Thesaurus

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by lightskintwin, Oct 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dutch Vega

Dutch Vega G-TEC CAPO! PRAAAAAAT!

lmfao, thats not gonna happen either...
    test
  2. Freshcoast86

Freshcoast86 Rap or chill

vega give me a battle
    test
  3. Dutch Vega

done

your battling CR Phresh on Nov12th. your battle #16.... it'll pop off at 548am.
    test
  4. paranormalezac

paranormalezac awkward as fuck

That battle would have so many inside jokes it would be insane.
    test
  5. cr. phresh

cr. phresh New Member

Very funny vega
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  6. cr. phresh

cr. phresh New Member

I'm saying that was funny as hell but c'mon u think cortez gon beat the saurus
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  7. BITmafakka

BITmafakka GS palmin' the m1 garand

no-one outside of ny thinks that though
    test
  8. bobbaforce

bobbaforce I don't give a nada

i dont think saurus is gonna sleep on this one, AT ALL, since its in NY and against grindtimes new antagonist, Cortez

having said that i bet he's gonna switch it up a little and come with bodybags
    test
  9. Dutch Vega

I actually HAVEN'T said that AT ALL, i was just being a Devil's Advocate, you know posing a question thats NOT being brought up at all. I don't know if its cuz The Saures IS actually on this site & Cortez ISN'T or if its cuz u guys just generally like to polish off Saures' nob, but i was just posing the question, does anyone think Tez "MIGHT" be able to pull off a win? See, i even posed the question in a REAL soft light so you guys would'nt feel like your BETRAYING your God of Gods The Saures.

U want me to keep it funky?! Cuz yall KNOW i'm an asshole & i'll keep it ALL THE WAY FUNKY! 1000%.

Yall are ALL SLEEPING on Tez. Are you right bout some of the things yall say bout how he robbed Soul Khan & Bout how Real Deal really did beat him, YES.

How bout u guys SINCERELY answer ME a question. You really gonna tell me you ain't seen Tez do his GODDAMN thing against Hitman Holla. You mean to tell me he DIDNT do his GODDAMN thing against Marv. Marv is one of the homey's! I Loved His WHOLE demeanor & rhymes against Tez. BUT, you gonna sincerely tell me Tez didn't do WAY better than the Tez that was in GT BEFORE??!!

I'll tell you this. the same way The Saures DIDN'T take this battle to LOSE, is the SAME EXACT Way Cortez SURE DIDN'T take this battle to lose EITHER. I think its gonna be an EPIC battle. I think THEY BOTH gonna say some real PERSONAL ATTACKS. And I can't wait.

Now Cr.Presh, i don't know who you are, but if you gonna twist my words around like that, cuz you have such a hard on for The Saures or have such a hard on to see Cortez "Get What He Deserves"(that sounds like some real FAGGOT shit by the way, like WTF did he do TO YOU?! He dissed LUSH, DIZ & OKWERDZ, them niggaz is GROWN ASS MEN, you need to defend them?) if you gonna be twisting my words like that then go be a fucking Reporter for Fox.

Thats ME KEEPING IT 100.
    test
  10. Dutch Vega

i just spoke to a homey in CALIFORNIA that thinks that Tez is gonna wash The Saures OUT. I don't think that, i think its gonna be a good battle. But its harsh when you force your views on ppl. Just say i don't think so. The question was personalized so all of you could feel free to put YOUR opinion out there, NOT so u can "Coast Bang".... lmfao
    test
  11. JerzisGod

JerzisGod Wavy Jones

nyckz gon b der
    test
  12. Dirt

Dirt will stab you in public

I can't wait to see this shit...

To me it's one of those things I don't give a fuck who wins,both are so epic I just wanna see em exchange blows...pause...

Dopeness in deed by gtec match makers....
    test
  13. sarakana

sarakana Well-Known Member

so how bout that screem n dirt match or c4 n rossy or that crazy 2on2?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  14. BinoSWI

BinoSWI Half Jamaikan Half Scouse

cortez was average against marvwon

his 1st round was fuckn awful

off that battle yea hes gon get beaten pretty bad
    test
  15. I<3AmericaNYY#1

I<3AmericaNYY#1 New Member

I think a lot of GT fans have some misconceptions about Cortez. Real Deal treated him and it wasn't close, at any point, but I think that says more about how good Real Deal is than it does about how bad/wack/trash Cortez is (or whatever everyone is saying he is). Tez showed that he can hang against Marv, you're crazy to think he isn't going to bring that same type of energy and effort against arguably Grindtime's best battler.

That said, this battle is going to be great. It will either act as an island-size stepping stone for Cortez (and, in turn, present all new opportunities) or the cement on Pete's legacy as the best battler anywhere, in any division or league. Needless to say, I'm hyped for it.
    test
  16. cr. phresh

cr. phresh New Member

I ain't twist ya wrds around its jus that if I gotta hard on for the saurus u gotta hard on for cortez
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  17. Dutch Vega

so when i said:

"Anybody think Tez might be able to pull off a W?"

then you said:

"but c'mon u think cortez gon beat the saurus"

you WEREN'T twisting my words?

i know that was a long post but read sonny, its good for you. I said i think it'll be a great CLASH, and on THIS site w/ SO MANY Cortez Haters, i LIKE to play Devil's Advocate. I know u guys don't like him, thats why i LIKE to put out questions like that, its the type of question to either make you question YOUR beliefs or make you hate me. I know its usually the latter that u guys lean on cuz of the fact its so hard for you guys to see other perspectives, but its cool. The hate i get don't bother me, remember, i KNOW i'm a DICK. :funny:
    test
  18. BinoSWI

how come if u dont think a battler is good ur a hater smfh
    test
  19. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

yeah it doesn't make you a hater, it does mean you have a wack opinion in the case of the people here on Cortez for the most part.
    test
  20. BinoSWI

sure bro
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.