GTA San Andreas and PS3 question

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Lil Dead, Jul 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lil Dead

Lil Dead Arizona Steel

Hey whats up..? Im not a "gamer".I do like playing certain video games tho.The GTA series is my absolute favorite,and San Andreas was my favorite of them all.I have a ps3,and noticed that SA is only made on ps2.Is this true?Also,i have borrowed and rented copies of SA so I can play it and it wont play at all on my ps3.Does anyone know anything about it?My girlfriend bought the ps3 right when it first came out (i told her to wait,they always make em better the second shipping or whatever) and no ps2 game works on it..is there like a converter or some shit we can get to make em work? LOL,anyone who can help me its appreciated....
    test
  2. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

Dude...Where have you been the last couple of years?
    test
  3. Lil Dead

Lil Dead Arizona Steel

Working,incarcerated,rehab and the streets...hahaha,ive only been a productive member of society for about 2 1/2 years,and video games were the last thing on my mind when i came "back to life". I like playing GTA,guitar hero and Sims with the little spare time i have because its relaxing.Especially when you cant drink or smoke bud legally. So,like I said,im NOT a gamer.I just enjoy a very select few games and was curious on how to make the damn thing work on my girlfriends ps3....
    test
  4. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

i think only the first ps3s that came out can play ps2 games.
    test
  5. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

you assed out....

they took away ps2 games on the ps3 a long time ago....only way you can get one is if you buy an old ps3 used....

or cop a 360 and the og xbox version of the game since it runs on the 360
    test
  6. Lil Dead

Lil Dead Arizona Steel

no thats the thing tho,my girl bought it within the first 2 months of it coming out im pretty positive.Some dude at a game stop said you can find out by looking at some panel (i aint fuckin with it) thats real easy to get to on it.And that if its one that you cant play em on,theres some kinda converter either software or otherwise.I didnt really understand... i mean if not,thats cool im not gonna die or nothin but you know,itd be nice.Im broke and shit so not going out of my way for an old ps2 or xbox 360 right now,maybe later this year. Was just curious if anyone else had heard about this conversion panel thingy...? Thanks again!
    test
  7. Dark-Vybe

Dark-Vybe Active Member

damned sony fucks
    test
  8. THEINFAMOUZHEAT

THEINFAMOUZHEAT INFAMOUZ

depends on which system u got 40 gigs dont play em 20 gigs don't play em but i heard the 60's and 80's do play ps2 games
    test
  9. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

60 & 20 GB PS3 play PS2 games

Others don't. If you have one of the newer sizes, it will not play PS2 games just PSone games.
    test
  10. Killumin

Killumin Be happy with what u got!

download it and play it on yer Comp
    test
  11. bryanfuller

bryanfuller New Member

I prefer to play it on my gaming system.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.